• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy WV OOC chat!

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Im a mix between Thia and Nimue. I swear im aggressive as shit sometimes or very gentle- and I agree I have learned so much more for my writing through rp and this helps me visualize as I normally rp on a game thats a dragon game that you actually interact with. Its not just words on a screen so I was surprised when I found out there was rp sites.

nah my characters mirror my personality
Everyone's characters mirror their personality to a certain extent. But, unless you're straight up writing yourself (which unless you're RPing your actual life, I don't believe can happen because you'd be at least a slightly different person given different life circumstances), there's something you're writing that you're not entirely familiar with, which creates empathy and understanding for others! 🥰

Persephone is like... me but in another universe. It's what I imagine I'd be like if I lived the life that she had!

Im a mix between Thia and Nimue. I swear im aggressive as shit sometimes or very gentle- and I agree I have learned so much more for my writing through rp and this helps me visualize as I normally rp on a game thats a dragon game that you actually interact with. Its not just words on a screen so I was surprised when I found out there was rp sites.
me too, before, i justrped on discord

Also does anyone else like go to the CS and choose who would be best for their oc before the rp starts or during the rp like oooo your going to be a friend or ooo I can see *Oc name here* liking you?

Yea. I dont let it interfere with the rp as it takes my fun and others out of it but I do think it at the beginning and it slowly shifts the further the rp comes along.

Question- What are yalls favorite ships? Slow burning or fast ones? And like a hate to a friend to crush type of thing or straight off the bat from friends? Im just curious on how everyone thinks

Question- What are yalls favorite ships? Slow burning or fast ones? And like a hate to a friend to crush type of thing or straight off the bat from friends? Im just curious on how everyone thinks
Nope, I dont like rushed ships becuase Its hard for me to really get into it with my character. At that point it just turns into then treating their ship as a best friend even if they did started dating.

lol- I never end up shipping with girls I swear it is almost always guys-

I just look for cute ocs XD
Also same

It depends on the ship and my mood, lmao. I like something between fast-paced and slow-burn. Usually where the characters know they're attracted pretty early, but actual romance doesn't develop for a while. I like having cute moment but without rushing into things. And enemies to lovers is actually my least favorite ship. At least... in the sense that they don't get along. I don't mind when they're like... on opposite sides of a conflict. I do enjoy a good friendship developing into a crush, though. (Evanora is demisexual, so that's the only type of romance she'll ever have, lol)

Makes sense! And yea it does depend on mood and the ship and the ocs within it-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back