• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy WV OOC chat!

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Spencypoo

Spencypoo
Plan ships, make jokes/post memes, ask questions, plan plots, or even just say hi in this chat!

Last edited:
Hey Dani since Thia came to this school trying to find her brother, could I make him a Cs and play him as a teacher?)

*Currently debating if I should do another character*
Me: I want to-
Me: nO You have two ocs already
Me: But- I want another one-
Me: It would be hard to keep up with. That's a lot of posting and writing.
Me: BuT- ill just make her if I wanna do it-
Me: No more!
*Still currently me*

*Currently debating if I should do another character*
Me: I want to-
Me: nO You have two ocs already
Me: But- I want another one-
Me: It would be hard to keep up with. That's a lot of posting and writing.
Me: BuT-
*Still currently me*
*Me for like 4 hours every day*
My brain: You want another character?
Me: Yes
*Now has 2 Ocs*
My brain: ....You want another don't you
*Now has 3*
My brain: Oml one more
-*Offically has 4*
Me: I want another
My brain: You have a serous issue

*Me for like 4 hours every day*
My brain: You want another character?
*Now has 2 Ocs*
My brain: ....You want another don't you
*Now has 3*
My brain: Oml one more
-*Offically has 4*
Me: I want another
My brain: You have a serous issue
Lol same though. I have very few ocs that I tweak their background and looks and I just created another for a story im writing and wanna use her so bad- But I havent rped with more than really two ocs so im still wondering if I should or no XD)

Lol same though. I have very few ocs that I tweak their background and looks and I just created another for a story im writing and wanna use her so bad- But I havent rped with more than really two ocs so im still wondering if I should or no XD)
Lmao peep I'm in 3 rps with 4 ocs each and I manage just fine, Im sure you can take on a few more!

Lmao peep I'm in 3 rps with 4 ocs each and I manage just fine, Im sure you can take on a few more!
Lol im currently making her sheet now! Im currently on quarantine so I have time for the rp{s} now time to be up till midnight planning her coming here! I a person who plans my first main thing before anything even happens lol}

yay its up now! Ill work on her personality soon or in the morning. I dont know why but she now has a snake cause I love snakes and why not lol)

Lol I'm currently in a roleplay with someone who had 12 characters and no one can post until she does and that really has had nothing to do with the fact that we can't roleplay without her since there is a chance that the character you interact with is hers. 4 doesn't seem so bad at that point

Users who are viewing this thread

Back