• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Westview School For The Gifted >>MAIN CHAT<<

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Interactions: Persephonified Persephonified + Spencypoo Spencypoo

He wondered if Persephone was her actual name, or if she picked it herself but decided not to ask. Not like it would matter anyway.

When Grayson heard someone else sit at the table he glanced up, eyebrows raising slightly at this new female. She didn’t even have to say anything before Grayson knew something was off about her. A rough edge, something improper and brash.

This was Central. His roommate. A demon. A... female. The same one the head mistress had warned him about.

“Your roommate.” Grayson answered coldly to her question of who he was. His tone was edged with the first annoyance he had felt since departing the carriage. He flipped the page of his novel doing his best to try and ignore the arrival of Central, to no avail. Central seemed determined to wreak havoc. He listened to the little dig the demon threw at Persephone about her name, taking a moment to figure out the correlation with Dracula and the girl. He blinked.

A vampire. The pink haired girl was a vampire.

He now felt a little vulnerable sitting with both these supernatural beings. Maybe he should’ve double thought picking this table to sit at. He tried not to let that nervousness show, remaining glued to his book as if it were the most interesting thing on earth. Central was instigating, and he was going to do his best to not give her the satisfaction of a reaction. While he listened to the two exchange words, he wondered how old Persephone actually was.

SAM:
pushes past nimue ignoring her for now and loses everyone and carefully sneaks outside careful to avoid the head and any onlookers he smiled in satisfaction as he watched everyone go inside the gates and snuck out to the woods sourounding the school picking up the pace grateful to be outside again. he did not want to leave but he also didnt want to be trapped in that place. it may be cold outside but now he was on protected grounds he could make a few comforts for himself that had been to risky in the wild so after putting a suitible amount of distance beetween the front gates rotating around the school so it was still in view he set to work first building a small fire but making sure the flames were visible from the school because atleast then he would be telling them he hadnt left quite yet. afterwards was the problem of food in which he simply made a ball of ice and controlled it letting it fly straight through the head of quite a plump rabbit in which he prepared and froze the meat for later. then he say down by the base of a tree the fire infront of him sharpening his sword woth his thumb and forefinger which he had turned into iron letting the screech that eminated from the task echo accross the outside of the school and he had not felt safer for a long time and wondered if an arrangement could be figured out but hebwould discuss that tommorrow for now he would get to do what he wanted without anyone telling him he couldnt. he just hoped he hadnt seriously hurt anyone earlier and that central was ok

Last edited:
Central
Interactions: Gao Gao Persephonified Persephonified
Central calmly nodded at her question then slightly tilted her head once she leaned back then couldn't help a little stunned by her response to her insult. She quickly shook it off, now taking note that it would take a lot more to get past this person. But nothing was impossible, it would take a bit more wor. Before she could counter she heard Grayson's voice and turned to him with a raised brow, "Well you're going to be no fun," She then gently put her arm around Grayson and whispered in close, "Change dorms while you still can~" She then smiled and stood up, "It's was great to meet you tw-" Central locked eyes with Cami who was in the doorway and she knew she needed to get out now before she could say something but it was too late, she was already walking over. "Hi...." She responded, then felt deeply offended on a personal level when she referred to Persephone and Grayson as her 'friends.' "They aren't my friends," She then rolled her eyes and pushed past Cami, purposely bumping into her rather forcefully and went to the school's garden.

Cami
Cami sighed as she walked out of her dorm and walked out the door. She then looked out the window and saw that not many people had still been in the courtyard, deciding to go to the cafe as Amaya's announcement seemed to indicate them having to do in a while anyway. As she walked in, she then saw Central and hugged her. "Hey Central!" She then stepped back and looked at Grayson and Persephone, "Glad your making friends!" Central said it all, she was done with Cami and she didn't go after her once her. Cami already thought she was causing trouble anyway so maybe it was a good thing that she made her sister leave? As Central walked past and roughly brushed past Cami, she was slightly caught off guard and fall back but she quickly got to her feet then dusted her clothes off, slightly blushing from embarrassment. "Uh- Sorry about her." She then apologized for Central.

Last edited:
Mia froze for a moment as she walked closer to the edge of the roof to see smoke rising from somewhere in the distance. She only tilted her head, "I-I'll..catch up with you guys later..." She then slid down the ladder, landing in a roll then jumped up and started to run to the source of the smoke. She didn't know why, but something just pulled her to it and she wanted to get there fast. Once she had arrived she had been out of breath and panting heavily but only seeing the small controlled fire, she walked a bit closer and put her hand in the burning flame. Her hand started to burn but she showed no indication of the pain that was still evident. Her eyes once again flickered, trying to get its color back but of course, failing in the process. Suddenly her attention was then turned to Sam, "What are you doing out here?"

Last edited:
Spencypoo Spencypoo
SAM:
my eyes flick up from my sword straight at mia and the scowl dissaperes off my face he thought it was one of them teachers but it obviously wasnt so he didnt want to make a worse impression than he had so he placed the sword next to him and smiled "living a better life than the one in that school how about you? you dp realise they lock the gates so you cant get back in right"

KAI:
watches as she leaves and then goes and organises his stuff quickly before heading down to the canteen himself. he had not eaten a proper meal in quite a while and was quite excited for the oppertunity to do so and goes and sits down on a table by himself thinking of what to get

Mia
Interactions: samandawdsas samandawdsas
Her brows knitted together for a moment as she thought about that and how she felt about it, "No..I didn't, but I wouldn't question it much even if I did. All you have to do is be in some part of the school by curfew then your fine. Seeing the size of it too doesn't make it too bad to be there." She then sat by the fire, "I have a few things going on anyway though...Mind if I stay here for a while?"

Spencypoo Spencypoo
SAM:
"its not the size of it that matters its how free you are inside the space that counts and out here im as free as i can get" thinks for a second as he puts the strips of rabbit on the embers to cook and decides that it would probably be better if he did have company "but sure make yourself at home if you want i will be happy to hear whats troubling you" looks at her when he says this and then tends to the fire again adding some herbs onto the rabbit

Mia
Mia took a moment to decide if it was the best idea to put all her personal feelings out in the wind for someone she had just met but it's like it would get any better to just let them stay in her head. "Well...There's this girl...And I think I like her but it took me getting jealous just to see it.." She then sighed, "But I think she might like someone else."

Spencypoo Spencypoo
SAM:
this was one of the many social aspects that he was quite clueless on after being on your own for 12 years you kinda dont have much room for relationships but looking at her expression he wished he could help her but instead he smiled and said "well. you could probably tell im not an expert at this sort of thing. the closest i came to a relationship in my years in the wild was with my shoes" sighs dramatically like im telling a long romantic story in the hopes to make her laugh "so many days out in the sun and rain we were together all the time but alas we grew apart. i was a size 5 and my shoes were size 3"

Mia
Mia managed a small laugh and looked at Sam, "If your not such an expert then who was that demon girl?~" She leaned a little closer to him with great interest in the topic, "Let me guess, just a close friend?" She then crossed her arms and looked off in the distance where she knew the school building sat.

Last edited:
Spencypoo Spencypoo
SAM:
looks back at her taking the rabbit off and making a plate out off ice and turns it into ceramic the glow from the fire enhancing the red on my face and i grin a little "touche but i feel like you already know the answer to that question" feels suddenly abit awkward and looks for a way to change the subject "uuhh um want some rabbit?" takes a strip off for myself and eats it

Jason would be on a bridge crying to himself and talking to himself saying,”Get out of my head......” he couldn’t stop thinking about when nimues dad tourtutred him, it wasn’t the knife that hurt him badly,it was the words he had said to him his heart slowly crumbling from that sentence her dad said to him,”I-I can’t take this anymore.....” he said to himself. The fall from the bridge was at least 50 ft high.

Frank woods
Interactions: Cami ( Spencypoo Spencypoo )
Frank would be looking for cami all day until he finally had found her he would hug her Fromm behind every trying to be friendly to her hoping she didn’t hear about the fight he got in already,”H-hey.....”

Mia
Mia smiled, a bit proud of herself for her theory being correct. "So you are dating?!" She then watched him take the now cooked rabbit meat off the fire. A tiny part of her felt bad about the small game he had killed. All small animals that couldn't do harm had a place in Mia, but another part of her just wanted more details about Sam and the snarky demon's relationship. She might be pushing her luck by being a little nosy but she couldn't help it at this point, it was just too interesting of a subject for her to just let it go.

Interactions: Persephonified Persephonified {Evanora and Cyprus} Gao Gao {Grayson}
Amethyst Lightwood

She smiled a little brighter when Grayson waved back. She would get him out of his awkward shell even if she was in one herself. Upon request she looked to make sure no one was around her wings. She smiled and unfolded them, stretching them to their feather limit. Her wing span was probably about four of her so you could see how annoying wings could be. Her wings were a pure white but there was flashes of yellow dots through out it signaling her training was complete for the Healia back home. She laughed when she heard Cyprus' comment and looked around the area quickly. Her brother was watching her make friends with a smile and she smiled back.

Nimue Bloodwite

She watched the group disperse and decided to go to the cafeteria. She crawled down the ladder and was across the areas in no time. Honeysuckle had climbed down next to her earlier and was slithering by her side. There was a few screams when Nimue entered the cafeteria with the 5 foot deadly snake trailing with her and her face covered in blood. Her vibrant red eyes scanned the area for anyone she knew and when she didnt she just sat down at a random empty table. She wasnt very smiles like she was earlier and she pulled out different vials from her pocket. She quickly opened two of them and drank them quickly.

They burned her throat to a extent and her head became choppy but it cleared after a couple seconds. She held her fingers to her head and Honeysuckle nudged her, she looked over and she was looking at a vial. Nimue knew she wanted to kill something even though she killed a full grown man earlier. She frowned slightly and whispered to Honeysuckle, "Later ok?" The snake went back to just sitting there and Nimue took the rest if the vials. Her head was cleared of thoughts and her nerve system was buzzing.

Spencypoo Spencypoo
SAM
thinks to himself "she isnt going to give ths up is she and its not like i have many answers myself" and then wonders if they were actually in a relationship and if they were where would it or could it go from their. although he wanted to think about it more he had a guest and one that was quite perceptive at that and as he didnt want her telling others for pehaps central to hear and knowing that he didnt want to make her mad he had to be carefull about what he said and how he acted and he looks her dead in the eyes "no were not but as i said before im no expert but if you want you could go ask central instead" smiles

Interactions: Persephonified Persephonified {Evanora and Cyprus} Gao Gao {Grayson}
Amethyst Lightwood

She smiled a little brighter when Grayson waved back. She would get him out of his awkward shell even if she was in one herself. Upon request she looked to make sure no one was around her wings. She smiled and unfolded them, stretching them to their feather limit. Her wing span was probably about four of her so you could see how annoying wings could be. Her wings were a pure white but there was flashes of yellow dots through out it signaling her training was complete for the Healia back home. She laughed when she heard Cyprus' comment and looked around the area quickly. Her brother was watching her make friends with a smile and she smiled back.

Nimue Bloodwite

She watched the group disperse and decided to go to the cafeteria. She crawled down the ladder and was across the areas in no time. Honeysuckle had climbed down next to her earlier and was slithering by her side. There was a few screams when Nimue entered the cafeteria with the 5 foot deadly snake trailing with her and her face covered in blood. Her vibrant red eyes scanned the area for anyone she knew and when she didnt she just sat down at a random empty table. She wasnt very smiles like she was earlier and she pulled out different vials from her pocket. She quickly opened two of them and drank them quickly.

They burned her throat to a extent and her head became choppy but it cleared after a couple seconds. She held her fingers to her head and Honeysuckle nudged her, she looked over and she was looking at a vial. Nimue knew she wanted to kill something even though she killed a full grown man earlier. She frowned slightly and whispered to Honeysuckle, "Later ok?" The snake went back to just sitting there and Nimue took the rest if the vials. Her head was cleared of thoughts and her nerve system was buzzing.
Jason would be looking down at the fall he would take a deep breath and he would text nimue this message to her;

Greetings ma’am I’m here to tell you that I’m here to discard of my services for you Andy joining the so called after life, I would like for you to take care of brenix for me he should be in our dorm sleeping make sure to feed him mice in the morning and at night/afternoon. I can’t take this anymore your dad, this, us......I just ruin everything and I’m realizing that what your father told me might be actually true....this brige isn’t really tall to be honest though,heh.

Sincerely,
Jason Vincent,

Jason would look down and would take a big gulp,”You can do this Jason”

Interactions: Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 {Jason}
Nimue Bloodwite

Nimue upon receiving Jasons text shot up from her seat and was out of the cafeteria in a flash. Honeysuckle hung back as it would only slow her down. Nimue was searching the school campus not stopping for breath. The poisons she intook numbed her system so she couldnt feel the burning in her legs as she ran. She finally spotted Jason on a bridge and she was free scaling it in a flash, getting scraps here and there. She was by Jasons side and drew him sharply into a hug. She had tears in her eyes and held him tightly. "Dont fucking scare me." She said through gritted teeth.

Nimue Bloodwite

Nimue upon receiving Jasons text shot up from her seat and was out of the cafeteria in a flash. Honeysuckle hung back as it would only slow her down. Nimue was searching the school campus not stopping for breath. The poisons she intook numbed her system so she couldnt feel the burning in her legs as she ran. She finally spotted Jason on a bridge and she was free scaling it in a flash, getting scraps here and there. She was by Jasons side and drew him sharply into a hug. She had tears in her eyes and held him tightly. "Dont fucking scare me." She said through gritted teeth.
And jasom was hug he had tears in his left eye as his eyes turned red and he gently pushed her off of him, trying not to hurt her as her dads words came to his mind; I forced her to become your friend; those words screamed in his mind. “Get off of me nimue.” He demanded, she had to be careful about her next words and be cautious that one sentence can cause more pain.

Nimue Bloodwite

Her face contorted into pain but was smoothed over, tears still coming from her eyes. She studied him before answering. "Get him out of your head. I can see he is in here. Dont listen to whatever he said." She whispered and took a deep breath. She was still fighting her own Fathers words in her own mind but she would see that his rattled Jason far more than what would have been normal.

Nimue Bloodwite

Her face contorted into pain but was smoothed over, tears still coming from her eyes. She studied him before answering. "Get him out of your head. I can see he is in here. Dont listen to whatever he said." She whispered and took a deep breath. She was still fighting her own Fathers words in her own mind but she would see that his rattled Jason far more than what would have been normal.
His eyes still red he looked at the fall,”I can see it though.....it’s...it’s probably true I’m starting to see it...” he said to her , his tears gone he....he didn’t feel anything anymore all his feelings emotions drained, he felt nothing in his body,”You could’ve just told me....”

Nimue Bloodwite

She felt as if her own soul was leaving her. She couldnt loose someone who was pretty much her family. She looked at him with cold hard eyes. "Told you fucking what? That your family? That your like a little brother to me? That your my best friend and understand me better than anyone?" She bit out the last words. She grabbed his shoulders and shook him, she needed him to see that whatever her father told him wasnt true.

Nimue Bloodwite

She felt as if her own soul was leaving her. She couldnt loose someone who was pretty much her family. She looked at him with cold hard eyes. "Told you fucking what? That your family? That your like a little brother to me? That your my best friend and understand me better than anyone?" She bit out the last words. She grabbed his shoulders and shook him, she needed him to see that whatever her father told him wasnt true.
Jason looked at her with no emotion he would laugh,”Is that just another lie your telling me?! My family disowned me nimue I have no one after I graduate here NO ONE! I’m sure once I’m gone you’ll just replace me with one of your other friends,I thought you were my only friend-......I’m realizing that I’m actually all alone.....I have no one that loves me or even cares for me.....” he looked at her with no emotion and a dead face.

Nimue Bloodwite

She snarled slightly, her red eyes flashing. She withdrew her blade but kept it hidden by her side. The coral red hide perfectly with her skirt. "Another lie? Jason when have I ever fucking lied to you? And we are on the same page, my family disowned me as well. And no how could I replace you? And no- your not my friend. Your my best friend and I do fucking care. Your just being stubborn and not seeing that. Get him out of your head." She said with a stiff voice. She twitched her fingers around the blade, she should have brought Honeysuckle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back