• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Westview School For The Gifted >>MAIN CHAT<<

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Cyprus
Interactions: Cello. Cello. (Amethyst)

Cyprus stared at the girl with a mix of fascination and horror. They were really trying their best to not freak out at the usage of magic right in front of them, but they couldn't keep all their cool. They laughed awkwardly, "I can see how that could be useful. Sure would have saved me a lot of injuries out in the forest," they said. Upon noticing blackness forming on Amethyst's arm, their shock wore off and was replaced by concern. "Are you alright?" they signed.

Interactions: Persephonified Persephonified {Cyprus}
Amethyst Lightwood

Amethyst looked at the girl who had a horrified look on her face. She laughed as well and smiled. "Im fine its just a side effect if I use my power. If I use it to much they turn completely black and I pass out." She signed and lowered her arm with a sheepish look. She didnt want this person to worry about her and she shifted her wings again and looked away from the girl.

Interactions: Persephonified Persephonified (Persephone)

Finally entering his room he gave a sigh of relief, alone. The dorms were surprisingly nice, and oddly suited what he liked and the silence felt lovely. While everyone he had met so far was nice, the quiet was far nicer. It was easy to figure out what part of the dorm was his due to it's bookshelf and lack of bright colours in general. There was even a vanilla candle, placed on the bedside cabinet. He adjusted the candle slightly, rotating it an inch as if that would do all the good in the world. The direction it had been facing bothered him. The warning the head mistress had given about his roommate still loomed over his head. Now alone, he was comfortable to use his power to just float the heavy bag across the room and onto the bed. He thought about unpacking now, but decided he'd better get down to the cafeteria asap. He could do it later.

But upon actually finding and entering the Cafeteria, his steps paused. Oh no. Oh hell no. He had never had to experience this before, deciding where to sit in a big room of people. Grayson tensed his jaw, gaze slithering over the available tables. He recognized a few of the people here, yet made no move to go towards them. The one he really wanted, the table farthest away from everyone was already occupied. It was a female he hadn't met, with light pink hair. He was worried that sitting alone would bring him attention or pity, so maybe they could form a little quiet circle of not speaking in the corner.

He tucked his book under his arm and walked towards the isolated table, pausing in front of it to stare down at the pink haired female.

"Could I sit here?" He asked, Grayson evidently had never asked this before. "I promise I wont talk." He assumed the female had sat this far to try and avoid everyone as well, so he didn't intend to come over and chat her ear off. He really just wanted to sit and read and wait for the head mistress to do whatever.

Cyprus

"Don't push yourself, then. I'd hate to see you get hurt," Cyprus said.

Evanora
Interactions: (Amethyst)

Upon arriving to the cafeteria, Evanora spotted two familiar heads. And a pair of wings she found herself so enamored with. As she walked in, Cyprus noticed her and motioned her over. There was a sparkle in her eye as she got closer to the winged lady. She took a seat beside Cyprus, letting them be between her and the other girl. Cyprus spoke up to introduce her, "This is Evanora. We just met, but she's very friendly."

Evanora smiled large and bright. "I've only seen illustrations of wings like yours in books. I couldn't have imagined they'd be so beautiful in person."

Persephone
Interactions: Gao Gao (Greyson)

Persephone heard the approaching footsteps and knew they were coming towards her. She tensed slightly, but relaxed when she realized this guy had no intention of engaging with her in unwanted conversation. She didn't mind the company of other people--in fact, she enjoyed when she could just sit in silence with someone. Especially when they seemed as tense around other people as her. "I don't mind. And you don't have to promise me anything, you can do as you want."

Interactions: Persephonified Persephonified {Evanora and Cyprus}
Amethyst Lightwood

She couldnt help but blush at Cyprus' worry and looked away. It was weird to have someone say that to her as she didnt really grow up with parents or friends. She smiled as Evanora approached and then she proceeded to turn red from her compliment, she quickly shook it off and smile. "Nice to meet you and thank you! Im Amethyst by the way!" She signed to Evanora and she shifted slightly, letting her wings flare out to stretch before replacing them back. She crossed her legs on the seat and sat up straighter to look at the girl, tilting her head to study her.

Last edited:
Evanora and Cyprus

Evanora furrowed her eyebrows at the signing. She tilted her head to the side slightly, obvious confusion on her face. "I'm--I'm sorry, I don't know what you signed..." Evanora said, the disappointment showing on her face.

"Well, good thing I'm here," Cyprus said. "She said 'nice to meet you and thank you' and that her name is Amethyst."

"It's nice to meet you, too!" Evanora said cheerfully. She then puckered her lips, getting lost in thought. "Hm... I bet they have some books here on signing..."

Interactions: Persephonified Persephonified {Evanora and Cyprus}
Amethyst Lightwood

She smiled at Evanora and turned to Cyrus signing, "I can speak as well but normally dont as its kinda against the Rules of Angli. Though not stated clearly Lys would rather her beings not speak as she thought it could lure people in and die." She grimaced at the thought of her religion something that was a heavy topic in school back at her old one. She picked up a couple dandelions she still had and all though the edges of the stems were turning slightly brown she quickly knotted them into a crown and held it out to Evanora with a smile, it matched hers and Cyprus'.

Evanora and Cyprus

Cyprus translated Amethyst's signing as she signed. Evanora had her head tilted as she listened, very intrigued to hear about another's culture. When she was handed her own flower crown, she took it excitedly and wore it with pride. "You don't need to change the way you communicate for me," Evanora said. "Besides, I'd love to learn how to sign along with you two!" She would take any excuse to dig her nose into a book. Especially if it helped her make a friend.

*rema sits on her bed and takes off her hoodie, letting her wings stretch out, then she proceeds to change her clothes, putting on a black tank top and black sweat pants*

*she straps her knife to her hip and heads out in search of the training facility, forgetting her hoodie*

Interactions: Persephonified Persephonified {Evanora and Cyprus} Gao Gao {Grayson}
Amethyst Lightwood

She beamed and nodded. "Ill be glad to help you as well!" She signed she turned to the food she had and quickly ate it. She was starving and out of nervousness hasnt ate the day before either. She looked back at them and smiled. "Im going to go to my dorm to change. Ill be back soon." She signed and stood up. She quickly waved bye to the people and was at her dorm in almost no time. She smiled as she threw off her blue dress and put on a black shirt with slits in it for her wings and camo pants. She left her feet barefoot tired of wearing shoes all the time.

She was back in no time at the table and shifted her wings with a bright smile, glad they had a little more room to breathe. She turned to them and then looked out one of the massive windows, it was dark outside now and she wanted to go outside to soar through the air, her wings twitched at the thought. "Wanna go outside after your done eating of course?" She signed to Cyprus so she could translate. She tuned and spotted Grayson at a further table next to a girl with pink hair and waved with a smile. Amethyst was a pretty friendly person and was trying to show that so she, herself could make more friends within this place so she would take every chance she got.

Last edited:
*walking into the training room, rema ties back her hair while looking around the room* "oh i wish i had a sparring partner..." *she laments to the empty room*

*rema begins hacking dummies apart with her knife while moving in an intricate dance of death that would make even the most formidable foe baffled*
*shinkado rushes at rema suddenly, drawing a short sword as he gets close. Her knife comes up just in time to intercept his blade*

Evanora and Cyprus

Evanora continued watching Amethyst's wings, completely enamored with them. Cyprus, on the other hand, was focused on translating everything. After they finished translating Amethyst's last request, Evanora bounced slightly in her seat. "Absolutely! Can you show me your wings unfurled?" Evanora practically sang.

Meanwhile, Cyprus was looking at his food in disgust. "I'm going to miss mother's cooking... What even is this?" They pushed aside the main course and opting for just eating the 'fresh' fruits and veggies instead. Cyprus was used to eating this stuff fresh off the bush or just recently harvested... This all just offended their taste buds. They were starting to regret not signing up for the gardening club after all--this school certainly needed to learn what real fresh produce tasted like.

Interactions: Persephonified Persephonified + Cello. Cello.

Grayson nodded in thanks, sitting down at the table and opening his book again. He leaned his elbow on the table, resting his head in his hand as he gazed at the words on the paper.

After a long period of silence, he finally spoke again to the female. "My name is Grayson." The male did not move his eyes from the book, he just thought it would be polite to tell her since they were sharing the silent bonding time at the table together. They'd also be around each other for the year and would have to learn names eventually.

While looking up to glance around who was still in the room, he locked eyes with Amethyst. Grayson was not a big smiley guy, so he gave an awkward and confused little wave in response. The girls wings were still out, and he couldn’t help but spare a glance at them before looking back to his book.

*rema grins as she flame punches shinkado back.* "it has been a long time since our last fight brother" *she says as she brings her knife down on his waiting blade* "yes it has..." *shinkado replies with a small laugh. They slammed their blades together for several minutes, neither fighter really moving to strike at their opponent* "lets get on with it then" *rema says with a yawn, twirling her blade around and jabbing it, hilt first at his shoulder. Always quick to react, shinkado maneuvers his sword to deflect the incoming attack. Remas fist lunges forward as he reacts to her weapon and connects with his jaw. Shinkados head snaps back and he rubs his jaw where she connected. Smiling, he compliments her hit and strikes back with a frenzy that rema meets with equal vigor*

*rema grins as she flame punches shinkado back.* "it has been a long time since our last fight brother" *she says as she brings her knife down on his waiting blade* "yes it has..." *shinkado replies with a small laugh. They slammed their blades together for several minutes, neither fighter really moving to strike at their opponent* "lets get on with it then" *rema says with a yawn, twirling her blade around and jabbing it, hilt first at his shoulder. Always quick to react, shinkado maneuvers his sword to deflect the incoming attack. Remas fist lunges forward as he reacts to her weapon and connects with his jaw. Shinkados head snaps back and he rubs his jaw where she connected. Smiling, he compliments her hit and strikes back with a frenzy that rema meets with equal vigor*
*this goes on for several minutes with both combatants getting their fair share of cuts and bruises when rema suddenly cries out, shinkados sword stuck in her leg hilt deep* "oh rema i am sorry, i got caught up in the moment and forgot we were holding back..." *shinkado says somberly as he pulls the sword out with a gush of blood* "i...its ok... this was fun but i clearly have alot to learn" *rema replies through gritted teeth. She replaces her blade in its sheathe and limps over to a bench against the wall. She then proceeds to cauterize the wound quickly before limping back to her dorm, shinkado is nowhere to be found*

Central
Interactions: Gao Gao Persephonified Persephonified
Central sighed as everyone left the room then made her way to the cafeteria, her scythe dragging on the floor behind herself. Once she then made it to the doorway her scythe turned back into a staff and it dissolved into red mist. As the demon girl then looked around the cafe she couldn't help but roll her eyes at the people who sat in it. She wasn't in the mood for this right now, but then again when had she ever?

Her eyes then rolled over everyone as she evaluated them in her head based on what she saw. "Emo kid and Dracula seem to be hitting it off." She then thought silently to herself with a shake of her head. She then walked over to the table and took a seat. As she sat and got a closer look at the people she only felt more repulsed but them, but still made an attempt at being as pleasant as she could, though it was still a bit too obvious she was forcing herself to interact. "The name's Central, who the hell are you people?" It may not have been the best or most appropriate way to introduce yourself but that was as nice as it gets with her.

Persephone
Interactions: Gao Gao (Grayson) Spencypoo Spencypoo (Central)

Persephone observed the room, taking note of who sat at what table and who interacted with each other. She wasn't one for interacting with people, but that doesn't mean she didn't find enjoyment out of observing them. Having not gotten too close to anyone for half a century had made her a skilled observer. Her attention was drawn back to the male she sat next to when he told her his name. She took a quiet moment to observe him, his awkward wave towards a girl across the cafeteria didn't go unnoticed. He seemed disinterested in her to say the least, but he also didn't seem repulsed by her. She briefly considered responding without telling him her name, but decided she didn't want to be rude, as strong as the urge was. "Persephone," she gave a brief response.

A second later, another student sat down at what was supposed to be her lone table. She silently cursed herself for allowing Grayson to sit with her, as that was definitely drawing more attention to her. She was irritated by the student's introduction and she didn't care to hide it at all. "The name's Persephone," she said, mimicking Central's introduction. "What soured your mood? Or is that always how you introduce yourself?"

Central
Interactions: Persephonified Persephonified
Central narrowed her eyes at the girl and smirked. She could already tell that she would like this girl considering how she'd get some real entertainment out of her. "I like your nerve, I'll be sure to have fun with you." She then took a quick glance at Grayson before looking back at Persephone, "Also, I've decided that your name is- Well.. hm...How can I say this in the rudest way possible.." She pretended to think for a moment. "Oh, horribly wretched! So I'm just going to stick with Dracula," She then smiled wickedly.

Persephone
Interactions: Spencypoo Spencypoo (Central)

Persephone crossed her arms, glaring at Central. There were far too many things she wanted to say, but she was mostly just confused as to why this random chick suddenly took a liking to her. Most humans would either back down or fight back when confronted with any semblance of aggression. This girl did neither. But, then again, this wasn't a school for humans, nor did Central look human with the red eyes. She debated how to respond before settling on, "Did you just call me Dracula?" She paused for a moment, her glare lessening up. She leaned back in her seat, a thoughtful look on her face. "That's the kindest compliment anyone could ever give me," she said, a devilish grin plastering her face, obviously knowing Central meant it far more as an insult than a compliment. "Though, my parents always said that he was an ass."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back