• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Westview School For The Gifted >>MAIN CHAT<<

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Persephone
Interactions: Funnier President Funnier President (Ness) click norris click norris (Rema)

The girl sighed as her two dormmates suddenly vanished from in front of her. 'So much for making friends,' she thought. However, she didn't have much time to think after that as the male suddenly teleports back into the room, grabs her hand, and within a flash, her surroundings had changed. To say that she wasn't used to teleportation was an understatement. She immediately toppled over upon arriving to the cafeteria. Luckily, she was a vampire and that fall didn't hurt at all. "Well, that's new..." she muttered to herself.

Cyprus
Interactions: Cello. Cello. (Amethyst)

"It's nice to meet you, Thia," they signed in return. "And it's not rude at all. I go by both and neither, whatever you're most comfortable with calling me."

Interactions: Funnier President Funnier President {Ness} click norris click norris {Rema} Persephonified Persephonified {Cyprus}
Pyrite Ayton

He looked up to see two students walking to them. He raised the eyebrow with the bronze ring through it. "May I help you?" he said to the students and crossed his arms over the table. His wings perched above him and he had a smile on his face.

Amethyst Lightwood

Her face light up and signed back quickly, "Ill call you they/them then as that seems the most appropriate." She tilted her head as she watched a couple over the other students. "So what can you do?" She signed referring to powers. She shifted again after signing and yawned slightly.

Interactions: Funnier President Funnier President {Ness} click norris click norris {Rema} Persephonified Persephonified {Cyprus}
Pyrite Ayton

He looked up to see two students walking to them. He raised the eyebrow with the bronze ring through it. "May I help you?" he said to the students and crossed his arms over the table. His wings perched above him and he had a smile on his face.

Amethyst Lightwood

Her face light up and signed back quickly, "Ill call you they/them then as that seems the most appropriate." She tilted her head as she watched a couple over the other students. "So what can you do?" She signed referring to powers. She shifted again after signing and yawned slightly.
"hello... We are new here... I Am rema, whats your name?"

Interactions: click norris click norris {Rema}
Pyrite Ayton

He smiled back and looked at her. "Mr. Ayton or Mr. A and welcome to Westview Rema." He said with a big smile and ran a hand through his shaggy hair. She watched them roll off in a bubble before shrugging and stretched. He snorted as he thought of something and closed his eyes trying not to laugh.

Persephone
Interactions: (No one, Open)

"I can run fast, but still not that fast," Persephone mutters to herself, getting off the ground. She rubbed her back. Even though she didn't feel pain from the fall, she mentally felt like she was too old for all this. She might be in the body of an 18 year old, but she was still 96.

She briefly looked around to get an idea of who was in the room. Not that she planned on sitting with anyone, but old habits die hard. And in her mind, not checking your surroundings could be your undoing. She quickly spotted an empty table in the corner of the room. People generally liked to hover in the center of a room, so she opted for the space she'd be the furthest away from everyone. Sitting down, she allowed her body to relax and mentally prepared herself for being in a room full of strangers.

Cyprus
Interactions: Cello. Cello. (Amethyst)

They scratch the back of their head, figuring out how to respond. "I have no idea," was the only reply they could think of. "What about you?"

Evanora
Interactions: (No one)

Evanora raised her eyebrows at the male's response. She pondered if all men were this weird or if it was unique to this guy. She had no other reference points, unfortunately, so she left some distance between her and the male before heading inside and to the cafeteria. She hoped she hadn't offended him.

On the way to the cafeteria, she got a bit distracted. She had only seen buildings like these from the outside--never the inside. Her coven didn't have anything nearly as complex. She knew she shouldn't delay her journey to the cafeteria, but she couldn't help herself. So, instead of going straight to the cafeteria, she explored a bit. During her exploration, she discovered the school's library. Her eyes went wide and her mouth slacked open. Never in her life had she seen something so... extravagant. "Holy mother of books--" she muttered out loud.

As tempted as she was to live the rest of her life in the library, she knew she would be inside for hours upon her entrance. So, she opted to come back after dinner instead. Begrudgingly.

After her journey through the school, she finally headed for the cafeteria.

Interactions: Persephonified Persephonified {Cyprus}
Amethyst Lightwood

She shifted slightly and held out her hands. She signed a pretty simple sign within the air and it glowed for a split second before a small ball of light appeared out of her hands. It looked like a mini star and Amethyst let it fade away and took out her blade. She quickly slashed her arm and blood started to drip from it. She signed a more complex symbol and closed her eyes, directing her hand to her arm. Waves of light cascaded out from her hand and circled around her wounded forearm. The wound healed quickly and she could feel her eyes get blurry. She shook it off and smiled. "I can heal and create things out of light." She signed to the person after her vision cleared. She looked at her veins and the edges were turning black and she grumbled slightly. She looked back at Cyprus and had a wide smile.

Interactions: Spencypoo Spencypoo {Mia} Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 {Jason}
Nimue Bloodwite

She watched the two quickly and nodded to Jason. She turned back to watch Mia and smile. "Good job!" She said with a small laugh. She couldnt believe it was that easy to come out and say it and she felt lighter. Her mind flashed to her Father and she scowled a little at the thought but brushed it off. She took Honeysuckle back from Mia as she shot the bow carefully and smiled when Honeysuckle wrapped around her. She grabbed out a vial and quickly drank it, helping boost her poison immunity and ability to deal with people and she felt her head clear up slightly.
He would look at her woth concern,"Dont worry hes gone renember he cant hurt you here renember?" He said with a sorrow tone.

Interactions: Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 {Jason}
Nimue Bloodwite

She looked at Jason with hardened eyes. "I know that." She said in a quiet tone and looked and Mia and but a finger to her lips as if to say, dont bring it up again. She shifted her hold on Honeysuckle and smiled at her. Honeysuckles golden scales flashed in the light.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back