• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Westview School For The Gifted >>MAIN CHAT<<

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Mia
Interactions: Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 (Jason) Cello. Cello. (Nimue)
Mia smiled a bit and laughed. "Dont be embarrassed Nimue, no one here can judge you. I mean- I'm a bisexual myself!" She smiled and tried her best to seem as positive as she could then looked at Jason, already hating the idea of him following her around. She didn't know why, but something about him already started to irritate her very soul but she didn't show much of that since that would only ruin the positivity going around for them. "Uhhh- Okay?" As they continued their interactions he then drew her bow again and took aim.
Jason would turn his head towards mia,"Would you like to have some of my great cooking mia?" He asked curiously hoping she would say yes.

Evanora and Cyprus
Interactions: Gao Gao (Greyson)

Both Cyprus and Evanora watched as the siblings took off to the air, though Evanora seemed much more fixated on them than Cyprus. The girl looked down to her bags. "We don't have much time left..." she said, puckering her lips.

She pulled out the map of the school, locating her dorm room. Her eyes started glowing slightly as she summoned the magic within her. "Onerariam ad locum," she incanted, snapping her fingers. In a second, her duffle bag vanished and her eyes went back to normal. She turned to Cyprus and Greyson. "If you want, I could..." she trailed off, giving them an awkward smile and shrug.

Cyprus was staring at her with a look of shock and disbelief. One might even believe she had cast a killing curse, based on their reaction. "I, uh... Thanks, but no thanks, I'll just take the long way--" They picked up their bags and gave a concerned grin to Evanora before headed off to their room.

Evanora turned to Greyson, awaiting an answer. "It's fine if you're not comfortable with it--"

Persephone
Interactions: Funnier President Funnier President (Ness) click norris click norris (Rema)

As Persephone closed her eyes, she heard a feminine voice echo through the building. She found it quite odd, but this was also a school of magics and abnormal beings, so she didn't think too much into it. She groaned as she started pulling herself off her bed, surprised when the door opened and two students walked in. She awkwardly scratched the back of her head, smiling awkwardly. "Hey. I hope you don't mind that I already picked my bed."

Interactions: Spencypoo Spencypoo {Mia} Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 {Jason}
Nimue Bloodwite

She watched the two quickly and nodded to Jason. She turned back to watch Mia and smile. "Good job!" She said with a small laugh. She couldnt believe it was that easy to come out and say it and she felt lighter. Her mind flashed to her Father and she scowled a little at the thought but brushed it off. She took Honeysuckle back from Mia as she shot the bow carefully and smiled when Honeysuckle wrapped around her. She grabbed out a vial and quickly drank it, helping boost her poison immunity and ability to deal with people and she felt her head clear up slightly.

Evanora and Cyprus
Interactions: Gao Gao (Greyson)

Both Cyprus and Evanora watched as the siblings took off to the air, though Evanora seemed much more fixated on them than Cyprus. The girl looked down to her bags. "We don't have much time left..." she said, puckering her lips.

She pulled out the map of the school, locating her dorm room. Her eyes started glowing slightly as she summoned the magic within her. "Onerariam ad locum," she incanted, snapping her fingers. In a second, her duffle bag vanished and her eyes went back to normal. She turned to Cyprus and Greyson. "If you want, I could..." she trailed off, giving them an awkward smile and shrug.

Cyprus was staring at her with a look of shock and disbelief. One might even believe she had cast a killing curse, based on their reaction. "I, uh... Thanks, but no thanks, I'll just take the long way--" They picked up their bags and gave a concerned grin to Evanora before headed off to their room.

Evanora turned to Greyson, awaiting an answer. "It's fine if you're not comfortable with it--"

Persephone
Interactions: Funnier President Funnier President (Ness) click norris click norris (Rema)

As Persephone closed her eyes, she heard a feminine voice echo through the building. She found it quite odd, but this was also a school of magics and abnormal beings, so she didn't think too much into it. She groaned as she started pulling herself off her bed, surprised when the door opened and two students walked in. She awkwardly scratched the back of her head, smiling awkwardly. "Hey. I hope you don't mind that I already picked my bed."
"nope not at all" *rema smiles as she sits on the bed*

Cyprus
Interactions: Cello. Cello. (Amethyst)

Cyprus didn't take long dropping off their things in their dorm. They briefly looked around the room, not liking the modern-ness of it all--but didn't stay long enough to start complaining about it. They quickly headed over to the cafeteria, their stomach grumbling. When they arrived, they saw that the cafeteria was still mostly empty. They recognized the winged girl from earlier though, and approached her. "Is it alright if I sit with you?" they asked.

Persephone

Persephone watches the two students as they take their seat, unsure about whether she should--or wanted to--interact with them. They were her new dormmates after all, so she was bound to have to interact with them. She then heard Rema talking about sleeping in the woods with wolves. "You've... never had a bed before?" she asked, unable to hold back the concern on her face.

Cyprus

Cyprus didn't take long dropping off their things in their dorm. They briefly looked around the room, not liking the modern-ness of it all--but didn't stay long enough to start complaining about it. They quickly headed over to the cafeteria, their stomach grumbling. When they arrived, they saw that the cafeteria was still mostly empty. They recognized the winged girl from earlier though, and approached her. "Is it alright if I sit with you?" they asked.

Persephone

Persephone watches the two students as they take their seat, unsure about whether she should--or wanted to--interact with them. They were her new dormmates after all, so she was bound to have to interact with them. She then heard Rema talking about sleeping in the woods with wolves. "You've... never had a bed before?" she asked, unable to hold back the concern on her face.
"well i did have a rock to myself..." *she looks confused by the question*

Interactions: Persephonified Persephonified {Cyprus}
Amethyst Lightwood

She snapped out of her thoughts and looked at the them. She smiled brightly and nodded. She removed one of the flower crowns and placed it on their head as a act of kindness. She felt bad for trying to leave earlier so this was her way of apologizing. She folded her wings closer to her, trying not to take up to much space. Her eyes trailed over to her brother who was sitting with other teachers turned turned her full focus to the person before them. "What is your name by the way?" She signed quickly still smiling.

Cyprus

Cyprus perked up and accepted the flower crown as if they were being crowned King or Queen. Their eyes lit up at having a little something that reminded them of home now on their head. They perked up even more when they saw her signing to them. "Cyprus," they signed in return. "And yours?"

Persephone

Persephone shook her head. "I can't imagine how uncomfortable that must have been. I've spent a few nights in forests before, but for that to be all you've ever known? Well... I suppose, you wouldn't know anything else, then." She smiled softly. "I hope you enjoy your new bed."

Interactions: Persephonified Persephonified

Grayson glanced between the two of them. Their explanation was short and a little... weird to him. He had noticed Amethyst's faltering smile, if only for a second, and their lack of depth to the explanation told him something was up. Due to Grayson's silence, it was evident he was awaiting further detail. Upon not receiving any he decided to drop it for now, turning to the teacher. He smiled very faintly and shook his head in reply.

"Not what I assumed at all." Mr A looked nothing like a gardener or even a teacher to him. At least it was a pleasant surprise, Grayson wasn't huge on fighting as he saw it as improper and barbaric. Two more people arrived to the social group, a female with choppy short green hair, and somebody with brown hair. It was clear Grayson was silently trying to figure it out if they were male or female, looking at them for a moment longer than the other one. His eyes flickered to Amethyst, who's wings were now out in the open again but before he could say anything he heard the headmistress speak, warning them about dinner shortly. Grayson wanted to get his bag to his dorm room before that.

He watched the two siblings fly off with a blink, a spike of jealousy burning. He wished he could fly around like that. But now Grayson was stuck with the two newcomers, glancing inconspicuously at them.

"Well." He commented, cursing that he couldn't just float off like the others.

He watched the girl magically boop her duffle bag out of view, assumedly into her dorm. Grayson was impressed, what a helpful skill. But at the green-haired girls offer to do the same for him, he hugged his bag closer to himself, protectively. This bag contained his precious romance novels, he was not letting some stranger teleport it around.

"I'll take it!" He responded fast, his tone defensive. Grayson then cleared his throat, assuming his usual collected exterior. "I'll see you in there, I assume. Unless you don't eat, or something.. " He winced at his own weird comment and quickly turned to hastily leave for the dorms.

"Oh my god." He muttered to himself, destroyed by his inability to be social and normal.

*Ness immideatly relaised he had forgeten her* :be back in a sec" *he teleported back to persephone, grabbed her hand, and teleported her to the dining area also, then went back to Rena* Mission complete!

Interactions: Persephonified Persephonified {Cyprus}
Amethyst Lightwood

Her smile grew wider when the person signed back to her. She sat up straighter and her purple eyes shown slightly. "My name is Amethyst but I go by Thia!" She signed back quickly in return. She was overly happy that someone could also sign. "And quick question. Are you a boy or a girl or neither? Sorry if thats rude.." She signed again and her eyebrows knitted together as she tilted her head. She shifted in the seat of the table almost whacking a student walking by with her wings and she signed sorry to them and they walked off.

*Ness immideatly relaised he had forgeten her* :be back in a sec" *he teleported back to persephone, grabbed her hand, and teleported her to the dining area also, then went back to Rena* Mission complete!
"hooray! Now we can eat..." *she claps her hands together and looks around*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back