• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Westview School For The Gifted >>MAIN CHAT<<

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Mia
Interactions: Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 (Jason)
Mia's eyes slightly widened as he took the shocked then looked back at him. "How di-" Before she could finish the sentence she was faced with his question. "Oh yeah of course I do! She's my best friend! I'm guessing you know her as well?"

Mia
Interactions: Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 (Jason)
Mia's eyes slightly widened as he took the shocked then looked back at him. "How di-" Before she could finish the sentence she was faced with his question. "Oh yeah of course I do! She's my best friend! I'm guessing you know her as well?"
He would lift an eyebrow at her and would get more suspicious,”Your sure your just her friend she’s talks about you a lot actually.....” he brought out his phone and texted Cello. Cello. ;
Come over to the archery club location m’lady

He put the phone back in his pocket,”So are you certain your just her friend?” He asked curiously as he smiled a little as his k’9s showed.

Amaya Patterson
Interactions: Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 (Pyrimid head) click norris click norris (Rema)
Amaya watched Pyramid head with a stone look then walked over to Rema and him, staring at him with cold eyes, "I believe that's enough. I need you to make sure the students get in the building now. I'll deal with her and Ness." She then narrowed her eyes, clearly not asking. She was telling him to leave her alone.

Amaya Patterson
Interactions: Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 (Pyrimid head) click norris click norris (Rema)
Amaya watched Pyramid head with a stone look then walked over to Rema and him, staring at him with cold eyes, "I believe that's enough. I need you to make sure the students get in the building now. I'll deal with her and Ness." She then narrowed her eyes, clearly not asking. She was telling him to leave her alone.
"please..." *rema pleaded*

Amaya Patterson
Pyramid head would turn his head towards the head mistress and would bow lightly,”Yes m’lady” he would look at the students,”Hope you guys survive my class....” he said trying to spook the students more.

Pyramid head would turn his head towards the head mistress and would bow lightly,”Yes m’lady” he would look at the students,”Hope you guys survive my class....” he said trying to spook the students more.
*rema looks at the headmistress as he leaves* "th...thank you..."

Interactions: Spencypoo Spencypoo {Mia} Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 {Jason}
Nimue Bloodwite

She got a ping on her phone and sighed as she read it. She quickly shot a text back saying, "Alright omw." And she put up her phone. Honeysuckle slithered down her arm as she walked to the archery area and upon entering she saw Mia with Jason and she looked down quickly before scolding herself in her mind. She climbed up the ladder and looked at them. "Hey." She smiled trying to show no discomfort. She didnt want to bring up what just happened with Jason. She shifted her footing and crossed her arms. Honeysuckle reaching out to go to Mia, so Nimue removed Honeysuckle from her and handed her to Mia.

Interactions: Spencypoo Spencypoo {Mia} Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 {Jason}
Nimue Bloodwite

She got a ping on her phone and sighed as she read it. She quickly shot a text back saying, "Alright omw." And she put up her phone. Honeysuckle slithered down her arm as she walked to the archery area and upon entering she saw Mia with Jason and she looked down quickly before scolding herself in her mind. She climbed up the ladder and looked at them. "Hey." She smiled trying to show no discomfort. She didnt want to bring up what just happened with Jason. She shifted her footing and crossed her arms. Honeysuckle reaching out to go to Mia, so Nimue removed Honeysuckle from her and handed her to Mia.
Bren is would pop his head out of Jason’s sweater and it jumped onto Mia’s other hand and went into a bowl going back to their nap.”M’lady I’m here to request that you reveal your feelings for this mistress know as Mia...” he looked at her with his usual dead look. He also called her m’lady the word she hates even more.

Mia
Interactions: Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 (Jason) Cello. Cello. (Nimue)
Mia looked a bit confused at Jason's further questioning on the subject of her and Nimue's current relationship. "Uhm...Yes? Are you trying to point out the possibility that we're dating?" She then looked as Nimue came up and smiled widely and carefully held honeysuckle, then hugged Nimue. "What are you doing here on the roof?" She then asked.

As Jason continued to speak she then tilted her head, "What feelings exactly?"

Amaya Patteson
Interactions: click norris click norris (Rema)
Amaya watched him walk away, "I'm sorry that he scared you Rema, I'll have to make sure he doesn't try anything funny like this again." She then nodded while smiling and came down to Rema's level with a slightly concerned look clear in her face. "Of course dear but are you alright?"

Interactions: Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 {Jason} Spencypoo Spencypoo {Mia}
Nimue Bloodwite

She felt her face heat up and knew her eyes went wide. She hugged Mia back briefly before answering, "I h-have no clue." She said with a slight stutter and she glared at Jason. She didnt know what he was up to or what he was talking about but she didnt like it. Was this his revenge on her for rejecting him? She shook her head slightly to clear her mind. She focused back on the two and for some reason her heart was pounding.

Mia
Interactions: Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 (Jason) Cello. Cello. (Nimue)
Mia looked a bit confused at Jason's further questioning on the subject of her and Nimue's current relationship. "Uhm...Yes? Are you trying to point out the possibility that we're dating?" She then looked as Nimue came up and smiled widely and carefully held honeysuckle, then hugged Nimue. "What are you doing here on the roof?" She then asked.

As Jason continued to speak she then tilted her head, "What feelings exactly?"

Amaya Patteson
Interactions: click norris click norris (Rema)
Amaya watched him walk away, "I'm sorry that he scared you Rema, I'll have to make sure he doesn't try anything funny like this again." She then nodded while smiling and came down to Rema's level with a slightly concerned look clear in her face. "Of course dear but are you alright?"
*trembling, rema nods slowly* "the real question is, are you ok?" *she tries to smile but fails*

Interactions: Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 {Jason} Spencypoo Spencypoo {Mia}
Nimue Bloodwite

She felt her face heat up and knew her eyes went wide. She hugged Mia back briefly before answering, "I h-have no clue." She said with a slight stutter and she glared at Jason. She didnt know what he was up to or what he was talking about but she didnt like it. Was this his revenge on her for rejecting him? She shook her head slightly to clear her mind. She focused back on the two and for some reason her heart was pounding.
He would look down and would groan,”Hey,uh mistress I have a confession to make that you didn’t know abou me-...” his heart skipped a beat every half millisecond, he was scared to tell her his sexual orientation for some weird reason he thought he was gonna die.

Last edited:
Interactions: Cello. Cello.

Another polite person, Grayson was glad, but his lips parted watching Ness teleport off to somewhere else. He tried to keep his expression and surprise quite dull, as he didn't want to get nervous and have shit start moving around.

The female Amethyst seemed to be constantly smiling which he found a little odd, but he didn't comment on it. He glanced around the surroundings, half expecting to see the ghost from the carriage lurking about. Luckily he saw none of her, but instead locked his focus on an approaching figure. Another male, this one with dark hair and dark golden eyes. This one also had wings, and Grayson knew not to stare this time. He soon learned it was a teacher (to his own surprise), and immediately began trying to guess what Mr A taught. By the tattoos and piercings, his first assumption was something with fighting.

"What subjects do you teach?" He inquired, curious if he would have the teacher for any of his classes. He liked to succeed in all his studies, so forming a good relationship with teachers was important to him.

"Oh you are.." He pointed a finger between the two, making the link that they were siblings. "Explains the wings.." He commented quietly. Looking at the two, he wouldn't have guessed they were related since their appearances were quite different.

*Ness hugged her* hey, if he tries to bully you again, I will personally throw him into a pit filled with vipers and a few hungry lions

Interactions: Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 {Jason} Spencypoo Spencypoo {Mia} Gao Gao {Grayson}
Nimue Bloodwite

She tilted her head and was glad the topic was off... feelings. She nodded and said, "Go on then." She smiled. She looked at Mia quickly then back at Jason. She shifted her arms and crossed them.

Amethyst Lightwood

She shifted slightly and looked at Grayson, her smile faltering for a second but only for a second before she was all smiles again. She nodded and signed, 'Within the same species yes but he is a little.. different within the species of Angli." She went slightly stiff as she ended her explanation. She didnt feel like explaining how Pyrite was being hunted down by the council or that her adoptive parents were apart of it or that she only went here to find him. As her mind ran wild with thoughts she remained neutral on the outside.

Pyrite Ayton

He flecked his large black wings into the air to catch the breeze and then focused his gaze on Grayson. "I teach Horticulture. I also run the gardening club. Not what you expected is it?" He asked and raised his eyebrow with the piercing in it. He released his hold on Amethyst and nodded to her explanation knowing why she didnt want to explain further. That was private info and even if Grayson wasnt apart of the Angli he could still be a danger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back