• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Westview School For The Gifted >>MAIN CHAT<<

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Interactions: Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 {Jason}
Nimue Bloodwite

It felt like her world was falling when she heard those words. She only thought of him as a friend and vice versa. Her face fell and she looked at him with a sorrowed look. "I-... Im sorry.. I dont feel the same.. I cant-" She whispered and her eyes were full with so many emotions but she mainly felt sorry. She turned and slowly started to walk away not saying anything else as she tried to wrap her head around this.
As he hear Diana those new words his heart broke into pieces it felt like his shot was just shot by someone, he knew he should’ve just not said anything he thought more, would this ruin thier friendship? Did those three words end thier alliance thier friendship? He felt like his emotions was just lost, he would say,”Hey sorry I said that boss-“ he would say thinking he just made it worse. He gripped his pants and waited for a response.The bad thing was they were dormates- he felt like he just destroyed his only friend.

Nimue Bloodwite

She turned to him and offered a small smile. "Dont be sorry. We cant control feelings but-" She was choking on the words she has never said to anyone before and wanted to but.. she couldnt. She shook her head slightly to clear her thoughts. "We can still stay friends." She finished off but not saying what she actually wanted to. She turned and continued walking into the night sky and had her own tears brimming in her eyes. She felt bad she had to say that and not have a good reason- trust her. She has tried to like Jason a couple years back but she couldnt. It felt wrong..

Interactions: None.

He was never commonly late. But when a certain male spends all of his night reading through a new romance novel, it can be difficult for him to go to sleep at an appropriate time. The movement of paper sounded throughout the bedroom, and was shortly followed by the gentle thud of a book closing. A slender hand dismissed the novel with a wave, sending it floating back towards a shelf. It slid into it's space gently and precisely. While he was forbidden to use his Telekinesis inside the house, nothing stopped the male from doing so in the privacy of his bedroom.

Grayson was laid out across his bed, a rare scene to have his black hair tousled and unkempt. Books were scattered over the blanket, some open, some closed while some floated peacefully nearby. The smell of warm asphalt and wet leaves was heavy in the air, the breeze that shifted his curtains cool and calming. Grayson's eyelids closed sleepily for a long moment, silently scolding himself for staying up so late. 'I should've slept earlier. How stupid of me...' He always promised himself just one more chapter, but that never seemed to be the case. The pale light from his candles washed over his skin, bathing him in a slight glow. His cheekbones were high and defined, contrasted equally with clear-cut collarbones. And as easy as that, the young boy made the accident of falling asleep.

- - -

His eyebrows pulled together in a light frown, he had a straight nose, a sharp jaw and grey eyes that flashed like silver molten. Eyes that were now open and staring at his very bright room.

Oh no.

Oh no no no no..

He shot from his bed, the lanky boy stumbling over his bed sheets and over to look out the window. The sun was high in the sky, setting in fact. Grayson was never commonly late. But today, he was definitely late.

"Shit shit shit shit!" He hissed in panic, grabbing the neatly folded clothes he had picked out for today. A black turtleneck, black slacks, black belt, black shoes, blue socks with imagery of cats in scarves on them. He got changed, brushed his teeth and made an attempt to fix his hair to at least a respectable amount. Fortunately Grayson had already packed days beforehand. And repacked. And triple-check-packed again just to ensure he had everything he wanted to take. Unfortunately, there was a lot of books, and pulling the bag down the stairs and through the large house was a struggle. Sure he could always just move things with his Telekinesis, but he didn't want to look dramatic. The male did not bother bidding farewell to his family. He could hear them around in the house, but held no interest in acknowledging them. It was their fault he was being sent to something else now. Not a psychologist, not counselling sessions, not any type of doctor, but a school. A school with people. People like him. The young male might have even shown interest and excitement in such a thing, if his family didn't speak of it like it was a negative embarrassing place. A freakshow, they described it as. Grayson made sure to slam the front door loudly to intentionally piss off anyone in the house, a petty goodbye, before turning to the street and frowning in thought. Since he was late, would it look like he had decided to not go to Westview?

He noticed a carriage idling nearby, and blinked at it. A freakshow vehicle for a freakshow school. "Interesting choice of travel," He mumbled in pessimistic observation before approaching.

"Grayson Lavicchi?" The rider from the carriage asked once he was close enough. It was a short beady looking little man with small eyes and a hooked nose. The pale boy nodded in response, now certain this is where he had to go. "You're late."

Grayson seemed to shrink on the spot, blushing and embarrassed to be caught slacking like this. "W-Well I.." He stuttered as he racked his brain to think of an explanation that wasn't 'I was reading about a couple in love and didn't want to sleep oops my bad'. Luckily for Grayson he didn't have to reply as the rider motioned for the young boy to just get in the carriage. Not wanting to get scolded or waste anymore of the man's time, he hopped in. There was one female in the carriage already, curled into the corner and looking away. He was about to force a polite hello, when the female turned her head to look at him. Her jaw was slack, her eyes pale and empty and a festering of worms was wriggling around inside her mouth.

"Oh you're dead." He commented with a roll of his eyes, "Of course you are," He took a seat in the other corner of the carriage, crossed one leg over the other and stared gloomily outside. "You know you don't even need an education, right? Being dead and all..." The ghost of the female just stared uncomfortably at him, and Grayson ignored it. He was used to this. Spending his entire lifetime being ogled at by ugly dead people now had no affect on him. He spent the entire ride to Westview in silence with the ghost staring at him, at one point getting out a book to further ignore her.

Mia
Mia could feel her face getting a deeper and brighter shade of red she put the flower in her head but as she headed out towards the sounds of yelling, which was soon followed only more noise. She soon found herself alone but hearing the sound and yelling from the room they had gone in, she didn't think anything good was happening in there. As curious as she was she just couldn't convince herself that going was a good idea.

Mia then walked out the front door of the building, looked down at her map that she held in her hands then folded it up and put it in her pocket. Mia began to climb up a ladder that was positioned on the side of the building then looked around the roof. There were bows, arrows, covering the floor of it but it somehow looked organized. She then picked up a quiver, filled it with four arrows then grabbed a bow, trying to get a good and comfortable hold on it as she pulled it back, aiming for a specific spot on a tree. Once she let the arrow go and it hit the bark at the base of the tree she smiled and reloaded her bow.

Nimue Bloodwite

She turned to him and offered a small smile. "Dont be sorry. We cant control feelings but-" She was choking on the words she has never said to anyone before and wanted to but.. she couldnt. She shook her head slightly to clear her thoughts. "We can still stay friends." She finished off but not saying what she actually wanted to. She turned and continued walking into the night sky and had her own tears brimming in her eyes. She felt bad she had to say that and not have a good reason- trust her. She has tried to like Jason a couple years back but she couldnt. It felt wrong..
Jason would slowly look up and would give her a nervous smile,”Y-yeah oh and- she better treat you like a goddess!” He would joke around thinking later that, what he just said was completely idiotic and stupid at the same time, He would feel better if he had just texted her what they should do about him.

Interactions: None
Amethyst Lightwood

She was flying around the campus and noticed a whole lot going on. She didnt do anything but studied the people below. Her white wings flapped greatly in the air and she twisted to look to see if Pyrite was back yet. Upon not seeing him she sighed and decided to go land on the ground. She stumbled slightly as she landed. She signed out a string of cuss words and rolled her eyes. She flared out her wings and slid her hand through her hair. She fixed her blue dress and looked at the sky with a great smile.

She looked around the campus for something to do and sighed not really seeing anything. She walked over to a tree near the front of the school and folded her wings, sitting down underneath it. She hummed out a small tune and she picked dandelions off the ground in front of her. She quickly knotted them into a crown and sat it down on her head and let out a little laugh. She stood up and bent down, grabbed more dandelions to do something else with. She had a easy smile on her face as she thought about everything today.

Jason would take a deep breath talking to himself,”Okay just go to the archery club and ask them if you can join so you can calm yourself you got this Jason....” Jason got to the archery club and would walk in seeing a girl,”Um pardon me ma’am I’m here to request if I have permission to join your so called “club” if that isn’t okay with your permission of course” He was talking to Mia.

Amaya Patterson
Interactions: Gao Gao (Grayson)
Soon enough the headmistress head snapped up as Grayson's rider neared the school's entrance. Though things had broken into nothing but drama among the students she had enough experience to know how to get them back to focus when needed. But for now, of course, she was to both assign and meet the newest arrival. Once the rider jumped from his place in the front and opened the door for the boy she nodded at the man. The driver then immediately started to walk away, rather hastily. She then smiled warmly at Grayson.

"Of all my students, I never thought you'd be the late one but it's a pleasure to finally have you here Mr.Lavicchi." She shook her head and handed him two papers, just like the rest of the students. One had his name and locker combination on it and the other was a map of the school with his classes, clubs, and other important places labeled on it. "My name is Ms.Pattersona and if you haven't noticed yet, I'm the headmistress of this school. Your roommate is a demon named Central, a word of advice though: She can be difficult. If you have any problems with her do let me know." She then walked away from him with her stack of papers still in tow.

"Ness and Rema?"

Last edited:
Interactions: Gao Gao {Grayson}
Amethyst Lightwood

Amethyst looked at the new carriage and then at the new comer. She tilted her head slightly and stalked closer to see who it was and why they were so late. She saw the boy and smiled a little bit. She folded her wings and still had a couple dozen dandelions in her arms and her. She walked over to the boy and decided to give a warm welcome. The boy towered over her by quite a bit so she had to look up to look at him. She needed to make more friends than Luca who she wasnt sure if that was her friend. "Hello! Welcome to Westview!" She signed after she set down the flowers and smiled brightly at the boy.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back