• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Westview School For The Gifted >>MAIN CHAT<<

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
He would grab nimue,”IM-“ he would blush from embarrassment Andy he looked at her through her eyes and made a serious face,”IM FUCKING GAY NIMUE” he said officially coming off the closet as he looked down embarrassed and he finally got it out.

Evanora and Cyprus
Interactions: Cello. Cello. (Amethyst, Pyrite) Gao Gao (Grayson)

Evanora and Cyprus considered the bags weighing on their shoulders, but when they noticed the group forming in the courtyard, they couldn't resist making some new friends. "Want to go make some friends?" Cyprus asked.

Evanora smiled and nodded enthusiastically, though Persephone was less than enthusiastic. "I think I'll pass on that one, but... I'll see you two later, I suppose?" Persephone said.

The two social students watched the vampire leave for the building before they turned back to the small group that had formed. As they approached, one of the students suddenly vanished. Evanora glanced over at Cyprus nervously, only receiving a shrug in return. The two cautiously approached the three remaining people, hearing their conversation. Cyprus was the first to speak up. "Let me guess... You're clearly a mathematics teacher," they said, a large grin on their face.

Persephone
Interactions: (No one, open)

The loner vampire headed into the main building, looking at her map and following it to her dorm. Rema and Ness were the names of her dormmates, though she had no idea if they would be in the dorm itself. As she opened the door, she braced herself for meeting new people--only to be relieved when no one was inside. She sighed of relief before headed over and claiming an empty bed by the window. She wasn't the biggest fan of the sun, but she loved a good view. Hopefully her dormmates wouldn't mind. If they did, she could solve that later.

She quickly unpacked a few things before lying down on her bed and going over everything that had happened so far. It wasn't even dinner time and she was already exhausted. Though, fighting lesser vampires with the added stress of being late for a new school would do that to a person.

Last edited:
Interactions: Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 {Jason} Gao Gao {Greyson} Persephonified Persephonified {Evanora and Cyprus}
Nimue Bloodwite

She smiled and looked at Jason and clapped her hands. "Coolio!" She said with a very wide smile and looked at her friend who was now gay. Maybe she helped with that or maybe she didnt- She looked over at Honeysuckle who was slithering happily on Mia and smiled.

Amethyst Lightwood

She shifted within Pyrites arm and shrugged it off. She looked at the new comers and her eyes darted from side to side. She was fine with a couple people but this was to much for her. She held her stone and her wings unfurled from her back and she winced slightly. She sat still for a moment debating on if she should leave for try to make more friends. She knew that was what she needed to do.

Pyrite Ayton

He smiled at the new comers and was glad they werent scared because of his appearance and shook his head. He watched Amethyst panic for a slight moment and he closed his eyes and thought, "Its fine they are just people." He focused on her mind and pushed the thought in and Amethyst looked at him. he opened his eyes and nodded a tiny bit and she was back to being closer now and relaxed. "Hello Welcome to Westview! Im Mr. Ayton or Mr. A." He said to them.

Amaya Patterson
Interactions: Literally everyone​
Amaya smiled at the two and handed them each two papers. "You may go to your dorm rooms." She then walked to the entrance and clapped her hands, the sound echoing and amplifying around her to the point that a few in the school might've been able to hear it as well. She then spoke in a stiff tone. "Students of West view, You all have fifteen minutes before dinner! Please hurry and do what needs to be done before then." She then turned to Pyrite, "I'll need you to make sure all the students are in the cafe in fourteen minutes exactly." Amaya then walked to the building, going into her office and continuing her work.

Interactions: Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 {Jason} Gao Gao {Greyson} Persephonified Persephonified {Evanora and Cyprus}
Nimue Bloodwite

She smiled and looked at Jason and clapped her hands. "Coolio!" She said with a very wide smile and looked at her friend who was now gay. Maybe she helped with that or maybe she didnt- She looked over at Honeysuckle who was slithering happily on Mia and smiled.

Amethyst Lightwood

She shifted within Pyrites arm and shrugged it off. She looked at the new comers and her eyes darted from side to side. She was fine with a couple people but this was to much for her. She held her stone and her wings unfurled from her back and she winced slightly. She sat still for a moment debating on if she should leave for try to make more friends. She knew that was what she needed to do.

Pyrite Ayton

He smiled at the new comers and was glad they werent scared because of his appearance and shook his head. He watched Amethyst panic for a slight moment and he closed his eyes and thought, "Its fine they are just people." He focused on her mind and pushed the thought in and Amethyst looked at him. he opened his eyes and nodded a tiny bit and she was back to being closer now and relaxed. "Hello Welcome to Westview! Im Mr. Ayton or Mr. A." He said to them.
His face would be confused,"Thats it?" He would act so suprose from the fact she was normal for once in her life."Your normal for once in your life and its this?:

Mia
Interactions: Cello. Cello. (Nimue) Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 (Jason)
Mia blinked a few times, confused by how fast the subject had changed. She only put her two thumbs for Jason's outburst, not sure how else to react to that, Was he expecting a big reaction?? "Uhh So is that all you wanted to tell me?" She directed the question towards both of the people.

Mia
Interactions: Cello. Cello. (Nimue) Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 (Jason)
Mia blinked a few times, confused by how fast the subject had changed. She only put her two thumbs for Jason's outburst, not sure how else to react to that, Was he expecting a big reaction?? "Uhh So is that all you wanted to tell me?" She directed the question towards both of the people.
Hason would look at her with dead eyes staring into her soul.42mhd8.jpg

Interactions: Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 {Jason} Spencypoo Spencypoo {Mia} Gao Gao [Grayson} Persephonified Persephonified {Evanora and Cyprus}
Nimue Bloodwite

She blinked slowly and nodded. "I mean what else am I suppose to say? Dont be gay or I dont accept you?" She asked with a confused face. She laughed slightly. "I cant judge you on that im a god damn lesbian for-." She started to say and then closed her mouth quickly. She shifted her head and her hair fell behind one shoulder and she turned bright red.

Amethyst Lightwood

She looked at the Headmistress and then at her brother then at the group of people. She shifted her wings with a bright smile. "Yay food! See yall in there." She signed and flew up in the air and to the inside of the school. She landed outside the door and folded her wings, she went and sat at a table near the door to the lunchroom. She was still smiling and her stomach rumbled.

Pyrite Ayton

He nodded to the head mistress and looked at the students. "Welp you heard her. To the lunchroom!" He said and darted into the air taking off after his sister. He was at ease for now as he landed in the lunchroom, taking a place at the head table with other teachers. His calm self quickly turned into a business one around his colleagues.

Interactions: Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 {Jason} Spencypoo Spencypoo {Mia} Gao Gao [Grayson} Persephonified Persephonified {Evanora and Cyprus}
Nimue Bloodwite

She blinked slowly and nodded. "I mean what else am I suppose to say? Dont be gay or I dont accept you?" She asked with a confused face. She laughed slightly. "I cant judge you on that im a god damn lesbian for-." She started to say and then closed her mouth quickly. She shifted her head and her hair fell behind one shoulder and she turned bright red.

Amethyst Lightwood

She looked at the Headmistress and then at her brother then at the group of people. She shifted her wings with a bright smile. "Yay food! See yall in there." She signed and flew up in the air and to the inside of the school. She landed outside the door and folded her wings, she went and sat at a table near the door to the lunchroom. She was still smiling and her stomach rumbled.

Pyrite Ayton

He nodded to the head mistress and looked at the students. "Welp you heard her. To the lunchroom!" He said and darted into the air taking off after his sister. He was at ease for now as he landed in the lunchroom, taking a place at the head table with other teachers. His calm self quickly turned into a business one around his colleagues.
He would pout as he hugged her,"Shut it, ma'am" he would purposely say that to her to piss her off as he broke the contact," oh and i have the ingredients for your favriote meal ma'am" he felt like the meal news was far more important.

Mia
Interactions: Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 (Jason) Cello. Cello. (Nimue)
Mia smiled a bit and laughed. "Dont be embarrassed Nimue, no one here can judge you. I mean- I'm a bisexual myself!" She smiled and tried her best to seem as positive as she could then looked at Jason, already hating the idea of him following her around. She didn't know why, but something about him already started to irritate her very soul but she didn't show much of that since that would only ruin the positivity going around for them. "Uhhh- Okay?" As they continued their interactions he then drew her bow again and took aim.

Frank would eventually find cami and he sat down by her,"Hey how are you?" He asked curiously about the situation he was just in of him bleeding through his own gut.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back