• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Westview School For The Gifted >>MAIN CHAT<<

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Interactions: Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 {Jason}
Nimue Bloodwite

She snarled slightly, her red eyes flashing. She withdrew her blade but kept it hidden by her side. The coral red hide perfectly with her skirt. "Another lie? Jason when have I ever fucking lied to you? And we are on the same page, my family disowned me as well. And no how could I replace you? And no- your not my friend. Your my best friend and I do fucking care. Your just being stubborn and not seeing that. Get him out of your head." She said with a stiff voice. She twitched her fingers around the blade, she should have brought Honeysuckle.
He would look at her blade and looked back up,”Just stop lying to me!” He yelled at her as he looked back at her,”I’m sure you’ll forget me when ya our hanging out with your real friends and girlfriend,” he smiled gently and grabbed her sword stabing his side as he smiled at her he would fall to the ground on the bridge with the he sword into his side. He would be bleeding over the floor as the blood spilled everywhere.

Nimue Bloodwite

She let out a yell as he grabbed her blade and stabbed it into his side. She bent down and had tears in her eyes. She withdrew some of her vials mainly for healing. "Jason Jason please dont die on me. I cant loose you too." She said in a panicked voice as she opened his mouth and dumped the liquid in his mouth. She was tapping on his face as she saw him go slack. She pressed her hands to piercing on the side of his body with the knife still in it, to stop the blood loss. Her heart was racing as her vision blurred but she couldnt stop trying.

Nimue Bloodwite

She let out a yell as he grabbed her blade and stabbed it into his side. She bent down and had tears in her eyes. She withdrew some of her vials mainly for healing. "Jason Jason please dont die on me. I cant loose you too." She said in a panicked voice as she opened his mouth and dumped the liquid in his mouth. She was tapping on his face as she saw him go slack. She pressed her hands to piercing on the side of his body with the knife still in it, to stop the blood loss. Her heart was racing as her vision blurred but she couldnt stop trying.
Jason smile does nervously as blood spilled through his mouth and he coughed blood out,”Just....let....me.....die....” he said slowly as he bleed more onto her clothes, his closed his eyes and open them again trying to bleed out, he remember them here’s was a hospital in the school he should’ve be had been more smarter about this.

Nimue Bloodwite

Nimue got a idea and smiled. "Cant let you die sorry buddy." She whispered and picked him up in her arms. She looked at were she climbed up, it was a smaller jump then the other side and she could take it. She pressed her hands to Jasons wound and heaved slightly as she ran and jumped off the bridge. She rolled and to most of the Impact on her shoulder and arm. She let out a small hiss but got up and ran again. She was at the school within no time and her mind flashed to the girl that healed Frank earlier. She saw her in the cafeteria when she left so hopefully she was still there. She ran to the cafeteria and burst in without caring and laid him down on one of the tables.

Nimue was covered in his blood and she turned to scan for the winged girl. Spotting her with two other people she still walked up anyway. 'I need your help, my friend is dying. Please." She whispered to the girl with desperation in her voice and the girls eyes went wide and nodded quickly.

Amethyst Lightwood

When a girl came up to her asking if she could heal her dying friend, she jumped at the chance. She couldnt let someone die. She walked over with the girl to a table with a boy on it. She could see how worried the girl was and flicked her arm in a complicated pattern. The symbol flashed for a breif second before she directed her arms over to Jason. She closed her eyes and focused all her energy on him. Light waves burst out of her hand and circled the boy. She shifted her footing and wings to stay stable as she felt her energy drain.

The deep wound was starting to heal as the light focused on that spot slowly. She knew the girl pulled out the blade before she started so it was easier to heal him. She had a small frown on her face as she continued feeling her mind jumbling, she needed to push through as this was life or death,

Nimue Bloodwite

Nimue got a idea and smiled. "Cant let you die sorry buddy." She whispered and picked him up in her arms. She looked at were she climbed up, it was a smaller jump then the other side and she could take it. She pressed her hands to Jasons wound and heaved slightly as she ran and jumped off the bridge. She rolled and to most of the Impact on her shoulder and arm. She let out a small hiss but got up and ran again. She was at the school within no time and her mind flashed to the girl that healed Frank earlier. She saw her in the cafeteria when she left so hopefully she was still there. She ran to the cafeteria and burst in without caring and laid him down on one of the tables.

Nimue was covered in his blood and she turned to scan for the winged girl. Spotting her with two other people she still walked up anyway. 'I need your help, my friend is dying. Please." She whispered to the girl with desperation in her voice and the girls eyes went wide and nodded quickly.

Amethyst Lightwood

When a girl came up to her asking if she could heal her dying friend, she jumped at the chance. She couldnt let someone die. She walked over with the girl to a table with a boy on it. She could see how worried the girl was and flicked her arm in a complicated pattern. The symbol flashed for a breif second before she directed her arms over to Jason. She closed her eyes and focused all her energy on him. Light waves burst out of her hand and circled the boy. She shifted her footing and wings to stay stable as she felt her energy drain.

The deep wound was starting to heal as the light focused on that spot slowly. She knew the girl pulled out the blade before she started so it was easier to heal him. She had a small frown on her face as she continued feeling her mind jumbling, she needed to push through as this was life or death,
JAson would yell,”Just let me die!” HE demanded to light wood giving her a death stare into her eyes he just wanted to be gone and stop causing paint to everyone, or if they even care st all about Jason and his emotions and feeling down he just wanted to be gone.

Interactions: Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 {Jason} Funnier President Funnier President {Ness}
Amethyst Lightwood

She heard him yell and flinched still keeping her eyes closed. Black was crawling over her veins and she didnt have much left. The wound was almost healed and she just needed a little bit more. She flexed her fingers and drove the remaining energy she had into Jason as the wound closed fully. She knew the wound was closed when she opened her eyes and saw the wound healed. The light stopped as she dropped her hands and wobbled slightly. She flared out her wings almost smacking Ness in the face. She looked at her arms and noticed her veins were almost fully black and with that a panicked look and a few stumbles, she fell to the ground and passed out. She knew this was going to be awkward when she woke up and she didnt want any attention on her..

*ness immideatly ran to her, and started to use PSI Lifeup on her, healing her up- he was worried though. those black veins looked nasty*

Interactions: Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 {Jason} Funnier President Funnier President {Ness}
Amethyst Lightwood

She heard him yell and flinched still keeping her eyes closed. Black was crawling over her veins and she didnt have much left. The wound was almost healed and she just needed a little bit more. She flexed her fingers and drove the remaining energy she had into Jason as the wound closed fully. She knew the wound was closed when she opened her eyes and saw the wound healed. The light stopped as she dropped her hands and wobbled slightly. She flared out her wings almost smacking Ness in the face. She looked at her arms and noticed her veins were almost fully black and with that a panicked look and a few stumbles, she fell to the ground and passed out. She knew this was going to be awkward when she woke up and she didnt want any attention on her..
As Jason was healed a dark aura came around him, he looked like the usual,having a dead face no matter what happens. He looked down at the floor Andy a tear would fall to the ground hitting the concrete floor, he looked ant nimue and hugged her not saying anything just hugging her.

Mia
Interactions: samandawdsas samandawdsas (Sam)
Mia tilted her head, "I would but why would I ask her when your right here?" She folded her legs as she sat then rested her hands in her lap as she observed him for a moment. Any other person she knew could usually answer a question like that easily- Unless he didn't know the answer to the question himself. Mia narrowed her eyes and poked sam's arm, "Do you even know what you two are at the moment?"

Nimue Bloodwite

As she watched the girl heal Jason she let out a relieved sigh. She watched Amethyst on the floor with a worried expression she didnt look hurt it almost looked like a side effect of her powers. She quickly hugged Jason back and had tears in her eyes. "Dont fucking scare me like that again. If you have a problem come to me.." She whispered and picked up her blade and tucked it away.

Amethyst Lightwood

She could feel herself being picked up and she was screaming in her mind. She couldnt move and she felt something run through her body, for some reason she knew it was a healing thing. She had a feeling her power drainage and what makes her passout could counter it and if it doesnt someone could die without intent. Amethyst could hear what was going on and she knew Jason was alright and she smiled in her mind.

*Ness looked in shock as the PSI Lifeup didnt seem to do anything- it actually appeared to increase the infection- ness withdrew his hand- since his healing would only further damage her, and started yelling for help*

Spencypoo Spencypoo
SAM:
looks around nervously and mumbles under my breath "shit" he was normally very adept at lying but when it came to this his usuall cool demenure faded away and he wondered why possibly because central was too big a destraction for him to simply shrug off and lie about but whatever the reason he knew he would not get away from this nosy girls questions so he had a few options he could either knock her out but he thought that was a tad bit much as she was only asking questions but he did have anouther plan and he sighed not liking it already and he looks at her his face still red "if i go back into the school will you stop with the questions"

Nimue Bloodwite

As she watched the girl heal Jason she let out a relieved sigh. She watched Amethyst on the floor with a worried expression she didnt look hurt it almost looked like a side effect of her powers. She quickly hugged Jason back and had tears in her eyes. "Dont fucking scare me like that again. If you have a problem come to me.." She whispered and picked up her blade and tucked it away.

Amethyst Lightwood

She could feel herself being picked up and she was screaming in her mind. She couldnt move and she felt something run through her body, for some reason she knew it was a healing thing. She had a feeling her power drainage and what makes her passout could counter it and if it doesnt someone could die without intent. Amethyst could hear what was going on and she knew Jason was alright and she smiled in her mind.
He would hug her tighter,”I’m sorry.....I’m.....so sorry” he said crying into her even though he was a little bit taller than her, he would look at her with that face he makes when he feels like he did something wrong,”I’m so sorry ma’am” he would say nervously.

*ness helped lift her up* Cmon- I think we need to find a nurse a healing area or something- doesnt this place have one? *ness was panicing hard*

Mia
Interactions: Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12
Mia laughed then thought for a moment as she went over his offer before shaking her head. "I'll stop asking questions if you go to the school and tell her how you feel then ask her yourself what you two are and where you stand," She then crossed her arms as she tried to get the fact clear that this was the only way she was willing to compromise with him.

Nimue Bloodwite

She pulled back and her hands were still on his shoulders. "Im serious to. And again dont call me ma'am its weird. Im your friend." She said with a smile and drew him back in for another bear hug. Nimue looked at Ness and nodded. She pulled away from Jason and said, "Follow me." She had a good portion of this school memorized already and she bent down to pick up Honeysuckle who was close by now. She had a small smile as she walked out of the room and turned a couple halls to arrive at the office.

Nimue Bloodwite

She pulled back and her hands were still on his shoulders. "Im serious to. And again dont call me ma'am its weird. Im your friend." She said with a smile and drew him back in for another bear hug. Nimue looked at Ness and nodded. She pulled away from Jason and said, "Follow me." She had a good portion of this school memorized already and she bent down to pick up Honeysuckle who was close by now. She had a small smile as she walked out of the room and turned a couple halls to arrive at the office.
As she wanted to follow him he would turn to Mia and would look at her through her soul as his eyes turned red and back to blue,”If I may pardon my self , but where are you taking me my lady?” He said in his calm dark tone he would think about what nimue would do in this situation.

*rema heads to the office and freezes when she sees everyone there. Ducking behind the wall in an attempt to hide her wings she asks* "what happened? Is something wrong?"

@ Spencypoo Spencypoo
SAM:
he thought for a moment. this was probably the quickest solution but also one that he didn't want to do. he had an unusual fealing one that was familiar yet foreign at the same time and he realised what it was. fear. he hadnt felt this in 12 years not even when his father cleaved his back open cutting into his spine and scarring him for life and not when he was attacked in new york where he was mugged by a gang of people. after a seconds thought he realised why he was fearful. he was scared of her being taken and lost to him and that his fathr would rip her away from him like the rest of his friends and family but then anouther thought came to mind. he would not let that happen no matter what he would not let her succumb to the same fate others had and i clench my fists and release them sighing "fine lets get going but you have to swear if she doesnt want this common information you have to keep it private"

*Ness looked down in shame as he said* She was healing jason- and then the black veins started appearing- I tried to heal them, but I think I hurt her more-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back