• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Westview School For The Gifted >>MAIN CHAT<<

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
*Ness looked down in shame as he said* She was healing jason- and then the black veins started appearing- I tried to heal them, but I think I hurt her more-
"black veins?" *she limps over to amethyst* "oh dear this is a problem..." *rema grabs the other girls arm and closes her eyes. Almost immediately, the veins begin to fade*

Interactions: click norris click norris {Rema} Funnier President Funnier President {Ness}
Amethyst Lightwood

She could feel her body now almost fully and her wing twitched. She kept her eyes closed. "NO NO NO LEAVE ME! I DONT WANNA HURT ANYONE." She cried out within her mind. She knew the black was fading and it wasnt a good sign. She needed to do that on her own. If they just left her for a couple minutes she could have been fine. She couldnt wake up not yet.

She struggled against the aching of her body wanting to move. She was screaming in her mind she needed to stay and heal herself. Her hand twitched and she fought against it some more. The black veins regrowing and fighting Rema's healing. She could feel herself getting trapped in her mind again and let out a sigh of relief within it.

Interactions: click norris click norris {Rema} Funnier President Funnier President {Ness}
Amethyst Lightwood

She could feel her body now almost fully and her wing twitched. She kept her eyes closed. "NO NO NO LEAVE ME! I DONT WANNA HURT ANYONE." She cried out within her mind. She knew the black was fading and it wasnt a good sign. She needed to do that on her own. If they just left her for a couple minutes she could have been fine. She couldnt wake up not yet.

She struggled against the aching of her body wanting to move. She was screaming in her mind she needed to stay and heal herself. Her hand twitched and she fought against it some more. The black veins regrowing and fighting Rema's healing. She could feel herself getting trapped in her mind again and let out a sigh of relief within it.
*rema, not healing her and instead just sharing in her pain to lessen it grits her teeth and continues through the panic she suddenly feels from amethyst*

*Ness just sighed, and created a small PSI Sheld around Rena hand* Just stop, mkay- your hurting her
*remas free hand flies up and smacks ness in the face* "i...have...to...try" *she growls through gritted teeth as she continues to take the brunt of it*

*ness stagged a bit from the blow but sighed as he created a PSI Sheild around Rena* Your only hurting yourself and Lightwood! The black veins just keep coming back-

*ness stagged a bit from the blow but sighed as he created a PSI Sheild around Rena* Your only hurting yourself and Lightwood! The black veins just keep coming back-
*rema screams at ness* "i dont care... I must stop them... Even if it kills me..." *she breaks the shield and takes up amethysts hand again*

Amethyst Lightwood

She felt some of the pain from her fighting herself fade. She knew it was one of the fighting people around her. On her own accord the black veins faded and she knew she could wake up now. She opened her eyes slowly and looked at the two. "Im fine." She signed quickly and stood up, wobbling slightly. She looked at Rema with sorrowful eyes then at Ness. "Thank you but please dont. It will only hurt yourselves. I dont feel anything from it just fainted." She signed with a smile and stepped back. She flapped her wings slightly to spread them.

Mia
Interactions: samandawdsas samandawdsas (Sam)
Mia nodded and stood on her feet, "Deal, I'll be with you for moral support in case you get rejected!" She then grabbed Sam's head and began to run back towards the school. Once they got by the door she let him go and skipped around the halls. "Where do you think she is right now anyway?" Mia barely knew the girl and only saw her one time in the garden when she and Nimue were there together but even, her focus was mainly on Nimue. "Where do demons like to go..." She mumbled to no one I particular.

Amethyst Lightwood

She felt some of the pain from her fighting herself fade. She knew it was one of the fighting people around her. On her own accord the black veins faded and she knew she could wake up now. She opened her eyes slowly and looked at the two. "Im fine." She signed quickly and stood up, wobbling slightly. She looked at Rema with sorrowful eyes then at Ness. "Thank you but please dont. It will only hurt yourselves. I dont feel anything from it just fainted." She signed with a smile and stepped back. She flapped her wings slightly to spread them.
*rema steps back and sits down* "does it hurt that bad everytime you heal people?" *she asks amethyst softly*

Spencypoo Spencypoo
SAM:
looked at her "she will probably be in the garden their. its peaceful with not many people and she seems almost happy in their" smiles and then thinks for a second looking at mia then shakes my head he was not natuarlly nosy into other peoples lifes and didnt know how she would react and appriciated the support "come on lets go but heads up you might wnt to stay out of sight if you are going to come"

Interactions: click norris click norris {Rema} Funnier President Funnier President {Ness} Persephonified Persephonified {Cyprus and Evanora}
Amethyst Lightwood

Her smile faltered for a second but quickly flickered back on. "It doesnt hurt. The Black veins warn me of how much I use my power." She signed but left out the part about how if someone else heals her it can have the opposite effect on someone else when she goes to heal them. She shifted her arms and lifted her hands to her flower crown. "Thank you for the ... help. Im going to get back to my friends now!" She signed and waved bye. She walked off quickly and was in the lunchroom again with Evanora and Cyprus.

Interactions: click norris click norris {Rema} Funnier President Funnier President {Ness} Persephonified Persephonified {Cyprus and Evanora}
Amethyst Lightwood

Her smile faltered for a second but quickly flickered back on. "It doesnt hurt. The Black veins warn me of how much I use my power." She signed but left out the part about how if someone else heals her it can have the opposite effect on someone else when she goes to heal them. She shifted her arms and lifted her hands to her flower crown. "Thank you for the ... help. Im going to get back to my friends now!" She signed and waved bye. She walked off quickly and was in the lunchroom again with Evanora and Cyprus.
*rema stumbles to ness, barely able to walk* "i...i am sorry..." *she looks ashamed as she begs forgiveness*

Interactions: Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 {Jason}
Nimue Bloodwite

She let out a yell as he grabbed her blade and stabbed it into his side. She bent down and had tears in her eyes. She withdrew some of her vials mainly for healing. "Jason Jason please dont die on me. I cant loose you too." She said in a panicked voice as she opened his mouth and dumped the liquid in his mouth. She was tapping on his face as she saw him go slack. She pressed her hands to piercing on the side of his body with the knife still in it, to stop the blood loss. Her heart was racing as her vision blurred but she couldnt stop trying.
Jason would be following her not saying anything he was a lot more quiet than usual,he would be looking down at the floor San he thought about what nimue is bringing him to, maybe a guy he could maybe date? Or a girl? He still like do dating girls though oh wait he never dated anyone in his life. He remembered that and he shake down the idea off. Jason nought about tinder as an option as he downloaded it in his phone secretly.

Nimue Bloodwite

She looked at Jason and raised a eyebrow. "You good?" She asked and crossed her arms as she turned. She just saw Amethyst walk off so she assumed she was fine and they could all go back to get food. Honeysuckles goldens scales reflected on the many lights within the halls and she stuck her head up and stuck out her tongue. She smiled as she looked at Honeysuckle briefly.

Nimue Bloodwite

She looked at Jason and raised a eyebrow. "You good?" She asked and crossed her arms as she turned. She just saw Amethyst walk off so she assumed she was fine and they could all go back to get food. Honeysuckles goldens scales reflected on the many lights within the halls and she stuck her head up and stuck out her tongue. She smiled as she looked at Honeysuckle briefly.
He would drop his phone startled and the app tinder would open up a small he dropped the phone revealing that he saw using tinder now to nimue, he would look at her and would make a shocked face blushing from embarrassment and despair,”Y-yeah........” he lied to her just then., he knew what nimue was going to do to him probably go force him to meet people. That’s what she always says did at VHA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back