• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy WV OOC chat!

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
*Casually scrolls through my Pinterest of weird words meaning different thing I cant describe in English* OoO I Like ThAT

I have part of my Pinterest account dedicated to words I want to use in rps as they are f a n c y and I like them as they describe what the English language cant.

Same thoooo everyone here is so nice. I can actually relate to yall more than peeps in the real world- Like this chat had made me laugh to the point ive snorted milk out of my nose

Have yall ever clicked something in the alerts and go to click off of it but hit it instead and then it adds and teleports you to another tab or teleports you to the alert notification tab? *For my pc peeps*

Have yall ever clicked something in the alerts and go to click off of it but hit it instead and then it adds and teleports you to another tab or teleports you to the alert notification tab? *For my pc peeps*
OMG YES
All the tiiiiime but I still end up looking at all the alerts on my list lol

I've only been on this site for like a week and I've done that far too many times to count. ๐Ÿ˜‚

lol. I try not to hit it or I have like this ooc chat, the main chat, another thing, a conversation with one or two people, and youtube open so i try to dance across all of them trying to see which is getting responded too ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

I love when a rp has an active ooc chat it feels cozy

Agreed, it just feels wrong to be in an rp with an active rp with a dead ooc chat

Ikr it feels like I'm surrounded by awkward family members that I don't know but I'm forced to hug them lololo

thats so true!! This is the most active rp ive been in and its only been two days-

Ikr im worried for when I got back into school and have no way to rp for 8 hrs-

Not all rps on here have this type of environment to be really honest which is why I find myself making 3 at a time lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back