Would you rather..

-50. I LOVE the cold. I have no clue why I just love it. Heat is terrible it slows you down, cold keeps you awake. It's much better.

Yeah, I've found that is true about cold for a while. I don't recommend it for too long, though. Tried it once for 4 hours and nearly ended up snoozing in some ditch. You do get sleepy eventually.

Michael Jackson as I have heard more of his music.

Would you rather pitch up a hitchhiker near a prison or a mental asylum?

Prison, at least then there's a 50/50 chance they got out the legal way.

Would you rather be awoken from The Matrix into a dystopian world where you have to eat gruel and constantly fight for your life against a nigh-unstoppable robot army with only trash for weaponry or cut off your own foot (you get to decide which foot)?

First option. You do not know how many times I've nearly gotten my feet run over by a machine or frozen in the winter to know I'd rather keep them (though cutting myself out of a trap most likely did the most real damage).

Would you rather pick up said (let's say armed) hitchhiker on a cold night at 3 A.M, or drive blind without a license on an icy road when there are police officers around?

I'm going with the armed hitchhiker. I could arm myself and ask a few buddies of mine to join up with me, in the event that I'm dealing with someone dangerous. Dealing with the police is more of a calculated risk.

Would you rather have a missing leg (that could not be replaced) or an extra arm (that could not be removed)?

(I've been an armed hitchhiker in the middle of nowhere at 3 A.M. lol)

You didn't say I couldn't remove a separate arm and get that extra thing moved to the original one's position. Also, I often need to run, so second option.

Would you rather get your legs run over by a 4 wheeler or be in a car that was rolling down a steep slope into a ditch?

I'm gonna have to say steep slope, because you never said how big it was. It could be like two feet and I'll be fine.

Would you rather have to disarm a bomb in a crowded mall, and if you fail everyone dies, including you, or have to fight twenty five armed terrorists armed with a single pistol, and I'd you fail they go plant that bomb.

I would attempt the second option. If you can get rid of the terrorists, they won't be planting any more bombs.

Would you rather have to pull a 4 wheeler off of someone you love to find that they have been severely injured, but are still alive, or face three random thugs at night that are twice your size (and if you fail, they catch you and do who knows what)?

I'll take my chances with the thugs. I'm not a good fighter, but I'm fast and I scream very loud.

Would you rather ride the Titanic or join the Donner Party?

I'll take the Titanic; there is a chance of survival and the death is quicker.

Would you rather be a black slave or a 19th Century factory child?

Forget how to speak because sometimes silence is golden. (Which I've learned the hard way at times)

Would you rather be eaten alive or buried alive?

Buried. Being eaten alive sustains the killer, but being buried takes their time. Consider it my final "screw you".

Since their aren't enough positive questions here, I'll ask one: would you rather get a new car, or a new computer?

Forget how to speak. Sometimes silence is golden.

Would you rather be eaten alive or buried alive?
Eaten, not a clean way to go, but I think you would suffer for a shorter time.

Would you rather drown in your own blood or be forced to eat your excrements until you die.

Buried. Being eaten alive sustains the killer, but being buried takes their time. Consider it my final "screw you".

Since their aren't enough positive questions here, I'll ask one: would you rather get a new car, or a new computer?
Depends on who is paying, I would probably go with car though, I already have a computer.

Drown in blood. I'd be unconscious in 2 minutes and dead in 6. Dying of malnutrition/bacterial infection would take weeks.

Would you rather be vegan for a year or starve for a month?

Drown in blood. I'd be unconscious in 2 minutes and dead in 6. Dying of malnutrition/bacterial infection would take weeks.

Would you rather be vegan for a year or starve for a month?
Being vegan is not too bad, there are still many good foods you could eat. Starving for a month could result in lasting damage or even death.

Would you rather spell humour with or without an "u"?

Without. I'm American and I don't want to be That Kid.

Would you rather live in a solitary confinement cell or a submarine in the middle of the Atlantic?

Without. I'm American and I don't want to be That Kid.

Would you rather live in a solitary confinement cell or a submarine in the middle of the Atlantic?
Submarine, that would actually be an exciting, once in a lifetime experience!

Would you rather be an influencal businessperson or a scientist with momental discoveries.

Scientist with discoveries! who knows what i shall find next! the anticipation!

Would you rather:
Eat a banana and retrieve the ability to use the all mighty magic, a lesser magical version omnipotence, becoming near godly
or
Eat a Apple and retrieve the ability to use all known magic to all man and become near godly in power, with no limits.

Scientist with discoveries! who knows what i shall find next! the anticipation!

Would you rather:
Eat a banana and retrieve the ability to use the all mighty magic, a lesser magical version omnipotence, becoming near godly
or
Eat a Apple and retrieve the ability to use all known magic to all man and become near godly in power, with no limits.
Banana. I don't trust myself with that muchpower

Geez, I'll go with the apple but I'll probably still purge after; I don't think I can handle being God for more than maybe an hour.

Would you rather live to be 100 years old and then die a violent death (but you retain your youthful, beautiful appearance) or become immortal (but you suffer health problems and look elderly)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back