Would you rather..

Exiled from it. I will do just about anything to avoid or escape a trap (I have some fading marks on one ankle because of this...)

Would you rather face a horde of zombies, or one zombie who used to be someone you loved?

Last edited:
One. I'm a firm believer that the dead aren't people anymore. My loved one would be gone, and i'd have no qualms extinguishing their cadaver.

Would you rather be vegan or gluten-free?

One. I'm a firm believer that the dead aren't people anymore. My loved one would be gone, and i'd have no qualms extinguishing their cadaver.

Would you rather be vegan or gluten-free?
Gluten Free. I could still be considered somewhat human that way.

Would you rather save a starving child whom will never know you saved them and you will never meet, or receive a real life lightsaber?

Lightsaber! Saving one child won't solve world hunger, but the money from patenting a real lightsaber could save all the starving kids.

Would you rather get Dysentery or a Guinea Worm?

I'd probably be more prepared to deal with dysentery due to having some nasty cases of what I think was food poisoning. Something that affected my ability to walk would be far worse.

Would you rather be separated from everyone you loved for five years, or find out you had a terminal disease?

I'll go with the five years, if you don't mind.

Would you rather have a talking computer with the mentality of Chris-Chan, or have an iPhone that is EEEEEEVIL, constant plotting your demise at every opportunity?

I'll take the evil iPhone. It would meet its untimely doom the next time I attempted to climb a tree. A dumbassed computer would find itself over a balcony much faster.

Would you rather adopt a pet that was rebellious or one with health issues?

R
I'll take the evil iPhone. It would meet its untimely doom the next time I attempted to climb a tree. A dumbassed computer would find itself over a balcony much faster.

Would you rather adopt a pet that was rebellious or one with health issues?
Rebellious. I'm too poor to deal with health issues.

Would you rather be famous when you are alive and forgotten when you die or unknown when you are alive but famous after you die?

(My cat was missing part of his tail when I got him, though it had since healed over)

Depends on how famous you mean. I'm okay with being known about after death because my corpse has no feelings and needs no privacy. I'd rather keep my circle small while I am alive.

Would you rather have your best friend or worst enemy as a next door neighbor?

I have neither a best friend nor a worst enemy. But if i did have a best friend, it would he awesome if they lived so close.

Would you rather get stuck in a foreign country or lost in the deep woods?

Secret treasure, as long as there is not a curse. Look up the documentary, Amelia's corpse is in Japan somewhere.

Would you rather never eat chocolate again, it never eat sushi again?

I'd rather never eat chocolate again.

Would you rather subject yourself to absolute isolation from mankind for the rest of your life, or undergo a surgical procedure to amputate three fingers from your right hand.

Isolation takes many forms. To be honest, I'd prefer that, even though I happen to be left handed. Having my hand rendered useless for a while suuuuucked.

Gonna ask a question because Rachael didn't.

Would you rather get banned from all social media sites forever or all roleplaying sites forever?

Gonna ask a question because Rachael didn't.

Would you rather get banned from all social media sites forever or all roleplaying sites forever?

Probably Social Media. If I like a person enough, I can still get their contact information and such on sites like RPNation. And as for online people being difficult to verify... come on, a Facebook account can be fake just as easily.

Would you rather be on a site with very strict moderators or no moderators at all?

Strict moderators. People should know how to behave on the Internet. But, since many don't, we need responsible people to enforce the rules.

Would you rather eat dog food or cat food?

If you're going by what I actually fed the dog versus what I fed the cat, then cat food. Tuna fish and canned chicken taste great with mayonnaise.

Would you rather take care of twenty puppies or triplets for a week?

Depends on how old the triplets are, but when in doubt I'd go with 20 puppies. Children scream too much and I'd be crying on the floor in 10 minutes.

Would you rather shave your head or wax all your body hair with glue?

I'd take the waxing... even though I've only ever trimmed... It took me a long time to grow my hair.

Would you rather carry a Christmas tree up sixty flights of stairs or take care of a newborn for an hour?

I'd take the waxing... even though I've only ever trimmed... It took me a long time to grow my hair.

Would you rather carry a Christmas tree up sixty flights of stairs or take care of a newborn for an hour?
Only an hour? Where's this baby, I'll take that.

Would you rather eat at a Greek restaurant or at a French restaurant?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back