Would you rather..

Show all your friends and family your internet history or shove a pencil under your fingernail?
(Comment more would you rathers too!)
Shove a pencil under my fingernail, easy. Would you rather legally change your last name to 'Hitler,' or never eat chocolate again?

Shove a pencil under my fingernail, easy. Would you rather legally change your last name to 'Hitler,' or never eat chocolate again?
Legally change my last name because I can change it back.
Would you rather see a dog get shot multiple times, causing it great pain, or shoot the dog yourself, presumably once?

Legally change my last name because I can change it back.
Would you rather see a dog get shot multiple times, causing it great pain, or shoot the dog yourself, presumably once?
Id shoot it myself (doesn't specify where).
Would you rather know how you were going to die, or know when you were going die?

Id shoot it myself (doesn't specify where).
Would you rather know how you were going to die, or know when you were going die?
When, because how would just be scary and be like "o no i cant go anywere near trainz evr"
Would you rather have a Death Note that sent you to heaven after using it instead of Mu or be able to Blood-bend on new moons as well.

When, because how would just be scary and be like "o no i cant go anywere near trainz evr"
Would you rather have a Death Note that sent you to heaven after using it instead of Mu or be able to Blood-bend on new moons as well.
I'd rather have a death note that sent me to heaven after using it! ... 'cause Heaven!
{This one's kind of weird XD}
Would you rather have a 5 hour conversation with the spirit of Adolf Hitler or Albert Einstein?

Albert Einstein. ENLIGHTEN MEEEEE!!

Would you rather put a toothpick under each of your toe nails and kick a brick wall, or would you rather wear a tight glove of white phosphorus for 30 seconds.

Ehhhh.... be done with it quick; toothpicks and a brick wall for me

would you rather chew on a mouthful of thumbtacks or walk on hot coals?

I´m gonna go with tumbtacks, cause I don't know what they are, but hot coal sounds really painful, like "killing me" kind of painful.

Would you rather wear diapers for the rest of your life or be treated like a baby for a complete year?

Um...
Treated like a baby for a year.
BUT after having sealed myself in a room filled with tons of great stuff. That way I can't feel the effects of it.

cheater..
That's why you contain asterisks.

*ahem*
Would you rather be forced to assassinate a world leader of your choice, though you wouldn't be caught, and the country *would* erupt in civil war afterwards*, or be forced to eat your least favorite food for the rest of your life during meals**
*IS isn't a country.
**You get one snack per day, and it cannot contain more than 3 items, which cannot be more than one pound of food apiece. You can drink whatever you like.

I'll take the latter thank you very much

Would you rather have someone punch you hard enough to knock your teeth out or have some kick you so hard to knock your teeth out

Just call me "Wheels!"

I can bring most things down to my level - and really, "look but don't touch" is no fun at all.

Would you rather be the only human in a world of animal-people, or the only animal-person in a world of humans*?

*Not necessarily Earth

Just call me "Wheels!"

I can bring most things down to my level - and really, "look but don't touch" is no fun at all.

Would you rather be the only human in a world of animal-people, or the only animal-person in a world of humans*?

*Not necessarily Earth
Only animal-person because then I would be unique.

Would you rather jump in a pool of vinegar with a paper cuts all over you or swim in a tank full of sharks

Only animal-person because then I would be unique.

Would you rather jump in a pool of vinegar with a paper cuts all over you or swim in a tank full of sharks
Depends on how long and the size of the sharks for the last one. Sharks don't naturally attack humans, so if it's not for long I'll pick that one.
Would you rather be stabbed or shot if both are an instant kill and you feel an equivalent amount of pain from them?

Stabbed, that way the person killing me has to remember and deal with what they've done.

Would you rather kill for someone else to live, or die for them to live?

Die for them to live, because I am not doing much with my life

Would you rather Commit treason or have a hot waffle iron held to your face for 10 seconds

Die for them to live, because I am not doing much with my life

Would you rather Commit treason or have a hot waffle iron held to your face for 10 seconds
Waffle iron. I'm too patriotic for any other choice.
Murica
Would you rather live on Alderaan during the events of A New Hope or Reach during the events of Halo: Reach?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back