Would you rather..

Hornets. Especially if I happen to have a bottle of Clorox bleach handy. You see, I probably wouldn't last that long around black widow spiders.

Would you rather go completely and permanently bald, or lose sight in one eye?

Completely bald, I can rock it.

Would you rather have to eat candy all the time or eat nothing at all?

Eating candy all the time is already a part of my diet and does not exclude eating regular food. Considering as I have done both at times, I will go for the first option.

Would you rather chug 10 cups of espresso coffee in one go or walk 10 miles a day every day for a week?

I will take the ten miles a day. Exercise is never a bad thing.

Would you rather live a life of solitude or one where every detail of your life is known by any and everyone?

Probably the ladder. I'm not a very private person anyway.

Would you rather spend a day looking and sounding like your greatest friend or your greatest enemy?

Greatest enemy. I could get them in so much trouble...

Would you rather:

Exist in a world without sound, or a world without taste.

A world without taste. I'd die if I never could listen to my favorite songs, the rustling of leaves in the wind, the singing of the birds, THE ALARM OF MY CLOCK!

Would you rather spend a month without any way to access the internet, or spend a night in a room full of spiders?

A world without taste. I'd die if I never could listen to my favorite songs, the rustling of leaves in the wind, the singing of the birds, THE ALARM OF MY CLOCK!

Would you rather spend a month without any way to access the internet, or spend a night in a room full of spiders?

Boy you're talking to someone with severe arachnophobia here xD
I'd VERY rather spend a month without any way to access the internet!

Childish question xD
Would you rather smell like poop but don't know it yourself - or you smelling poop but nobody else?

Second option; it's happened before and has helped me prevent some very nasty stains in our closets (The joys of having kitties, puppies, or very small children).

Would you rather spend an entire 12 hours folding laundry or washing dishes?

Last edited:
oh god they both sound awful

I guess it would have to be folding laundry. I may be more accustomed to doing dishes, but I know for a fact that I am physically incapable of doing them for 12 hours.

Would you rather have to watch an entire season of a bad romantic comedy, or a bad harem anime?

I'd take the anime, at least the bad parts won't haunt me as much if I play it without subtitles. And I'd probably spend much of my time dozing.

Would you rather face an angry moose or a bear?

"angry moose or a bear" never said the bear was angry too. English is a beautiful thing...

Would you rather eat nothing but fast food for a week or drink nothing but soda for a week?

I know how crazy this is, but I've done both. But due to my current craving for sweets, I'll take the soda.

Would you rather be so short you had to climb to reach anything, or so tall you always had to duck?

I'm pretty short as it is (though not short enough to need to climb to reach absolutely everything) and honestly it seems like the lesser of two evils. I'd hate to duck all the time so i'll take the climbing!

What would you rather find in your attic? 1000 cockroaches or one random adult man?

I'm pretty short as it is (though not short enough to need to climb to reach absolutely everything) and honestly it seems like the lesser of two evils. I'd hate to duck all the time so i'll take the climbing!

What would you rather find in your attic? 1000 cockroaches or one random adult man?

I hate cockroaches, and I could stab an adult man if necessary.
So man.

Since PortugalTM did not ask a question, I will.

Which would you rather have to do, relearn everything you know about math, or everything you know about grammar?

Since PortugalTM did not ask a question, I will.

Which would you rather have to do, relearn everything you know about math, or everything you know about grammar?
Sorry! I totally forgot to ask.

I'd choose to relearn math. The English language is so messed up that it's taken forever to relearn it all. Plus I could just use it as an excuse to being bad at math anyway

Would you rather learn to play the saxophone, and keyboard, or guitar and drums.

Guitar and drums because then I'd learn to play the music I actually listen to.

Would you rather publicly sing a song with very high notes, or one with heavy metal language (such as Down With the Sickness)?

The former. I'm no soprano, but I'd try my best.

Would you rather be able to talk with all known animals or speak all known foreign languages?

The first one. I like animals more than people, most of the time.

Would you rather live without internet, or without your favorite food forever?

I've been away from my favorite food for a long time and been okay, but I hate when my Wi-Fi is down. Also, I have multiple favorite foods, so the sacrifice of one will be tolerable to me.

Would you rather be a Stormtrooper or a Redshirt?

I'll be a storm trooper. I won't shoot anything but at least i won't be dying pretty early... I think.

Would you rather be in a room with everything you hated in your life or be in a room of everything you fear in your life?

If I was in in a room with either of those, there would be death and destruction. I'd say what I hated though there is overlap... putting my fears in room would result in an outbreak of demons that didn't even exist before.

Would you rather face a demon or a vampire?

Vampire. I'll probably be eating garlic bread or garlic and parmesan chips honestly. Love garlic. He couldn't touch me.

Would you rather be given a 50 dollar gift card to Starbucks or to Panera Bread?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back