Other Would you date yourself?

Im extremely shy and would end up sneaking out.

Plus I have a partner, so I would be a bad kitty if I did.

um???? help yeah????? I’m adorable, I’m funny, and I’m loyal. also I’m SO affectionate and I love affection, so I’m sure it would work out perfectly tbh

I am stunning. People weep when they pass me in the street because they can't handle my beauty. To date myself would be God's greatest gift to me; as well as to the rest of humanity cause our kids would be effing glorious.

Er... I mean. Yes. I would date myself.

My male clone would be as obsessed with anime girls as I am with anime boys

So, no, lol cuz we'd never be truly devoted to each other XD

Also I'm kinda a mess and I don't think that would work in my favor

fuck no. I'm a peice of shit who doesn't even deserve myself. I would leave my ass in an alley somewhere, crying.

Yes, so long as they pretty much only had my mind but not my DNA, cause that'd be creepy...

that said only cause very few people can handle being around me besides well myself, and I get myself, and I'd probably get into long science fiction based debates as our mental paths Diverged.

we'd also wreck face in video games, get 4 more copies and I could go MLG.

I love and accept myself but I don't think I would ever date myself no. Obviously I don't want to date someone who's the polar opposite of me because then we wouldn't be compatible but I also don't think it's good to date someone exactly like you. You don't learn or grow from that relationship and it'll just be stagnant and boring.

yes, i would??
i personally think that i'm a really fun person to be around, and i love giving and receiving hugs and kisses!
my personality is very inviting?? i guess i could say and i'm a really happy person in general. if i were a girl or just stayed a boy, i would date myself uwu

I hope I don't sound too proud when I say this but I think I would; the main reason I think would be to put a smile on my/her (?) face and say that you don't need to look so grumpy all the bloody time! Also, to here that person laugh because if somebody has an infectious laugh I'll probably start laughing as well! So yes, I think I would.

Haha no, because I once used an app that allowed me to see what I would like as a man and I looked exactly like my dad soooo.....
Lol, I used this app once and I was surprised at how attractive I looked as a girl. Still would be a no though.

I am stunning. People weep when they pass me in the street because they can't handle my beauty. To date myself would be God's greatest gift to me; as well as to the rest of humanity cause our kids would be effing glorious.

Er... I mean. Yes. I would date myself.
i could never have that much self-confidence, oOF

I have never had any attraction towards men. But I have to say, when I look in the mirror, I think to myself that I would go gay for me; and if my counterpart is a female, it just gets even better. So, I think I would date myself.

I can hardly stand /being/ me all the time. having someone identical to me around constantly would just make me hyper focus on all my flaws or whatever, since its RIGHT in front of me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back