Other Would you date yourself?

Of course! I've been working on self love, and its been helping myself. I know myself the best, and I make myself laugh with dumb jokes. I don't know for sexual things though, as those parts are still confusing to me. But, if I were a person who just goes by face, I wouldn't date my feminine side, as its still, eh. Masculine side? Hell yes. :)

i know what i need and i know that i do NOT need another me in this world, let alone another me to date

Hmm, this is a good question.

Let's see, I guess I'd start with the good/bad? Pros and cons it is I guess.

Pros:
I got puns for days
I'm funny as shit
I'm pretty patient
I understand arguments happen and how to avoid "WE WERE ON A BREAK" situations
I'm adorable when I have hair
Very huggable
I come with cats
Pro-vaccination
Almost done with a Masters so at least I'm not uneducated af (I turn 20 on the 22nd of this month)

Cons:
I got puns for days
I'm stuck in a hospital wing with three visitation hours every few days.
Will probably die early because of cancer
Bald :(
Very short (4'10/11" ish? some doctors even measured 4'8")
Wheelchair

Hmm..... so... Maybe like a short-term kind of thing. Or a best friend situation turned for the better? Monica and Chandler style, although it would end up as Monica and Monica.

Absolutely not. I'm way too unsure of myself. If I ended up dating myself, we would just be in an endless loop of unsureness. Nothing would get done.

No. I'm too self cautious, stubborn, and mentally unstable. It would probably end in a toxic relationship.

Personal cuddles and emotional comfort? Sure why not.
Hanging out and getting into mischief? Sure why not.
Cosplay partners? Sure why not.
Internal dirty jokes gets passed on just by looking at each other? Sure why not.
Finally someone who won't force food down my throat when I don't want to???? Sure why the fuck not.

Get me a portal. I'll love myself to death.

Personal cuddles and emotional comfort? Sure why not.
Hanging out and getting into mischief? Sure why not.
Cosplay partners? Sure why not.
Internal dirty jokes gets passed on just by looking at each other? Sure why not.
Finally someone who won't force food down my throat when I don't want to???? Sure why the fuck not.

Get me a portal. I'll love myself to death.
Tmw a pervert joke doesn't even need to be said... Because you both know which it is XD

um...yeah, definitely not. I'm all for self-love and whatnot, but there is no way I would be able to deal with another me. Nothing would ever get done!

This thread should be renamed: "Reasons why you don't want to date yourself."
Ya'll tearing yourself apart.

Long story short, I don't know.

It's not because I hate myself or anything. I mean sure, I'm not perfect by any means, but that's fine. I'm fairly at peace with who I am. So self-love isn't really the issue.

Now, loving myself as a separate person is where I'm unsure. I could make assumptions, and the like, but that's all I can do. Because as similar as we'd be, our perspectives and experiences would differ even only slightly. The clone would essentially be a different person. While I'd say with some confidence that we'd be at least agreeable to each other, whether an actual romantic relationship would blossom is unknown.

Would I be open to it, if there was a connection? Maybe. There's just a lot of things to consider, and each consideration would require writing an essay and a half on their own. So that's really the best answer I can provide. At the very least, it would be an interesting experience.

I’d try kissing me once for sexuality experimentation reasons, but I wouldn’t date me.

Instead, I would slowly sell my double’s organs and such on the black market, then kill whatever’s left to see what that’d feel like.

Yes and no.

No because I have mental health issues (not saying that’s a bad thing but I honestly can’t handle myself lol), get very sick very easily, have a breakdown at least once a week, cannot handle social situations, and have attention issues.

Yes, because I am loving, loyal, transparent and honest, dedicated and unwavering. Genuine however very negative lol. But when I’m yours I’m yours. I’m also clean, smart with money, very funny and will give you massages :| and I will make you food and stuff.

So idk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back