Other Would you date yourself?

If the other self is an opposite gender then why not? If we're the same gender then we'd be street fighting, hustling, wrestling, screaming at each other... You know what that sounds fun too so yeah.

oh hell yes, he's an extremely handsome, strapping young man. He's got everything! Looks, smarts, bravery, muscle, what a hunk of love!

I like to think I am already dating myself, it's great. I do what I want when I want. Also I don't interrupt myself when I'm reading, don't talk during movies, the only problem is when I fall into my old habit of talking to that things get weird...oh well nothing is perfect and I'm happy just being by myself.

But if I could clone myself and there were two of me, no. I'm pretty sure we'd both just end up reading in the living room ignoring each other haha.

Would you date a
Stupid
Pansexual
Moronic
Depressed af
Emotionally
Damaged
Fragile
And trans girl
Nah? Me neither.

At this point I might have to change this post's name from "would you date yourself" to "why you hate yourself."

Holy cheap you guys are tearing yourselves apart XD

At this point I might have to change this post's name from "would you date yourself" to "why you hate yourself."

Holy cheap you guys are tearing yourselves apart XD
Listen pall, i havent been nice to myself since the fourth grade! I have a reputation to uphold!

Nope.

Mainly because I met a person with similar qualities as I do in the past and I didn't particularly enjoy their company so...

I wouldn't do it because I'm straight and since I know myself we wouldn't get along at all. This whole thread is both funny and weird at the same time.

I feel even akward and uncomfortable writing in this thread.....

I wouldn't do it because I'm straight and since I know myself we wouldn't get along at all. This whole thread is both funny and weird at the same time.

Dont worry angel pic no one will know you sinned.

The whole point of the scenario was that the clone would be designed to make your preferences (meaning a straight guy would get a girl clone)

Oh well XD

The whole point of the scenario was that the clone would be designed to make your preferences (meaning a straight guy would get a girl clone)

Oh well XD
Oh I see!
I still wouldn't do it. Psychologically and emotionally wouldn't work. However if it's just sex I might do it 😊

While I think I'd be a pretty great friend since I'd know how to talk to each other, give time to the other when needed, and be into the same things I also know that the relationship would probably get into a fight over controlling. Now, I usually like to have a partner that's well a partner- you know share everything including responsibilities with. But I also have a weird tendency to when challenged to step up and try to take over so I feel i'd just end up with both of us trying to come out on top and probably getting into fights over it. I also tend to look for people who may share the same interests as me but have different personalities so even if we could work that out It'd probably end with us just staying friends and looking for other people because we wouldn't fit the second part.

Would you date a
Stupid
Pansexual
Moronic
Depressed af
Emotionally
Damaged
Fragile
And trans girl
Nah? Me neither.
If this were a book, movie, or anime someone would respons with some cheesy line about how you're not damaged or something and it would be hilarious. Ten out of ten for giving me that image.

Honestly I likely would easily date myself. I am typically quite chill and relaxed. Im someone who is able to talk through any issues we coule have with each other too of course.

The biggest benefits for me though would be finally having someone who can discuss my crazier thoughts with and possibly finally come to the conclusion of those lines before I snap away. Also I would love a gaming partner and someone to watch anime with. We both would be huge cuddle people and have similar tastes in food. And in a way I like to have debates with people and would find the challenge of beating myself quite intriguing.

Definitely not. I'm too mentally unstable in many aspects. I'd just feed off the negativity and dark humor of myself until there was nothing left. I'd just keep me around for the sexual aspects of it all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back