Worst RP partner you ever had.

I drop bad RP partners so fast I don't have time to develop a "worst one". Unless it was the gal who I said, "Let's do an RP set in Medieval England or Pompeii." 
A little discussion, which then came down to, "Okay, it's Medieval England on the eve of the Black Death."

After reading my intro which had a picture of a monk for an fc, mentions the "pestilence", an abbey, mainland England, etc... 

Her character's smack dab in the middle of a Roman temple when she pops in.

...fwhut?

I drop bad RP partners so fast I don't have time to develop a "worst one". Unless it was the gal who I said, "Let's do an RP set in Medieval England or Pompeii." 
A little discussion, which then came down to, "Okay, it's Medieval England on the eve of the Black Death."

After reading my intro which had a picture of a monk for an fc, mentions the "pestilence", an abbey, mainland England, etc... 

Her character's smack dab in the middle of a Roman temple when she pops in.

...fwhut?

Should she have started right up your buttox, right next to you, in a forced, awkward and instantaneous meet-up?

Not judging, just when reading your post I was like, "... Sooooooo, what's the actual issue?"

I'm actually quite the opposite of you in that regard. I can't stand when I'm trying to set up a nice story and people are tackling my character in the most grabastic ways they can think of; anything to force a meeting. It's toxic to the art of story telling. We have the whole RP to spend time together. What's the rush?

Last edited by a moderator:
Should she have started right up your buttox, right next to you, in a forced, awkward and instantaneous meet-up?

Not judging, just when reading your post I was like, "... Sooooooo, what's the actual issue?"

I'm actually quite the opposite of you in that regard. I can't stand when I'm trying to set up a nice story and people are tackling my character in the most grabastic ways they can think of; anything to force a meeting. It's toxic to the art of story telling. We have the whole RP to spend time together. What's the rush?

You don't think that if you agree on a setting and time period your partner should at least a) read your first post and b) not post something absolutely, completely different than you?

I mean, it's like us agreeing to a sci-fi RP, then me posting about my character being on a space station, and then you post about yours being in Narnia. 

How is that not an issue?

You don't think that if you agree on a setting and time period your partner should at least a) read your first post and b) not post something absolutely, completely different than you?

I mean, it's like us agreeing to a sci-fi RP, then me posting about my character being on a space station, and then you post about yours being in Narnia. 

How is that not an issue?

Was she not in the same time period, just another country? How many books have you read, or movies have you seen where every character starts in the exact same place in chapter 1? Some depth and scale has never hurt a good story.

Was she not in the same time period, just another country? How many books have you read, or movies have you seen where every character starts in the exact same place in chapter 1? Some depth and scale has never hurt a good story.

Apparently I'm not making myself clear. We agreed on the time period. The place and setting. An "our characters will meet here" thing. Again, if I had agreed to RP with you and we said yes, we'll RP a Wild West setting together in Tombstone with characters who are supposed to be of the same time period and you put your character in 17th century France because you weren't actually paying attention to what we agreed on nor could you bother to read the post I wrote... Then there's a serious problem.  Especially if your character is somehow interacting with mine.  

As in, her character was somehow in a non-magic related sense interacting with mine a thousand years before he was born in a setting he wasn't actually in because she hadn't bothered to give a shit about what we'd talked about nor, apparently, did she read my intro post. 

It it had nothing to do with depth or scale. She was just an idiot. 

Dude doesnt have to be right next to each other. that not what he said at all. it does help if the person in the same area, town, time period, etc. you cant exactly interact with each other if you are in 18th century England and she in modern russia. that is what he is saying.

i dont like meeting up right away and when i do i like to properly exist a character. 

A few solo posts and a wagon ride, that's all I'm saying. Just because she chose to begin her character's journey in Rome (not modern day Italy, unless you neglected to mention that in your initial post), doesn't mean you can never meet up, or she plans to stay there.

Everyone has their own styles and idiosyncrasies, I guess.

I understood you, the example you used to illustrate your point was just a really bad one that didn't even apply, based on the way you described it.

And if you and I role played together, and we agreed upon Tombstone as a main setting, and the place we'd meet, I wouldn't post in standing in Tombstone, waiting to ambush you with a forced meet-up on my first post. I might spend some time introducing and setting up my character before we collide for the rest of the RP. I might even start out just beyond the Arizona border, on a journey to Tombstone where I'm looking into some prospects and visiting an old friend. You know, just to drive you batshit crazy over minor details, and be and idiot. ;)

I certainly hope this individual isn't a member of this community, that would be even more shitty on your part.

A few solo posts and a wagon ride, that's all I'm saying. Just because she chose to begin her character's journey in Rome (not modern day Italy, unless you neglected to mention that in your initial post), doesn't mean you can never meet up, or she plans to stay there.

Everyone has their own styles and idiosyncrasies, I guess.

I understood you, the example you used to illustrate your point was just a really bad one that didn't even apply, based on the way you described it.

And if you and I role played together, and we agreed upon Tombstone as a main setting, and the place we'd meet, I wouldn't post in standing in Tombstone, waiting to ambush you with a forced meet-up on my first post. I might spend some time introducing and setting up my character before we collide for the rest of the RP. I might even start out just beyond the Arizona border, on a journey to Tombstone where I'm looking into some prospects and visiting an old friend. You know, just to drive you batshit crazy over minor details, and be and idiot. ;)

I certainly hope this individual isn't a member of this community, that would be even more shitty on your part.

A- it wouldn't drive me crazy because it wouldn't be a totally different setting/world/time period.

B-From the very first post, you've been incredibly rude. Calling me shitty takes the cake. Please, consider your own behavior before you even attempt to call me out on mine, because from where I'm sitting, you've been the antagonist.

You're ignored.

Totes forgot this exist. Well I have had a few bad eggs ( the worst I posted about in the first page of this ) but I do have another bad partner that haunts me to this day. 

We'll call the guy Bob, cuz why mess with tradition and honestly it was so long ago I couldn't tell you his real name anyway.

So Bob and I set out to do a magical girl roleplay over emails. And I post him every day about ideas for the setting and how they girls should work. 

I make sure after every idea I pitch he's okay with things and he's good with the direction we're going.

I also ask for feedback and get the "whatevs it's all good" line back. Or well some approximation. 

I'm sure some of you can already see where this is heading but bare in mind this was back in my N00b days so I didn't have the experience to see the trainwreck myself.

So we get done with all our planning and I post the introduction post. I am quite proud of it as I put in a lot of details and also leave some space for my partner to bring in my characters partner - his character.

Only to get back in the OOC -- "Um what is this?"

I'm like...Did I do something wrong? Do you want me to change something?

And Bob decides to start bitching because " You said this was a Sailor Moon roleplay so who the hell is this character and what is going on and this sucks."

Not in those words but you get the idea.

And I'm like.... The Whut? 

Dude I have been emailing you for a week solid about every aspect of this roleplay. I showed you my character, I wrote to you about how this world worked. I mentioned Sailor Moon ONE TIME and that was in the beginning to ask if you wanted to do a roleplay like that.

You said NO.

So fuck you. 

Ugh it still makes me so mad. Like what even was I supposed to do in that situation?

I don't think I've had any that have gone, like, REALLY badly. But I have had SO MANY that the person makes their character and then does not play their character like they say they will, or whatever. 

I had this one where this guy wanted to do an RP about werewolves. I was like whatever okay I don't really like werewolves but that's dandy I'll try new shit. So we start and this guy is responding to my posts with like 10 words max and all he is trying to do is get into my pants. And then I find that on literally every 1x1 RP he is asking for people to do werewolf RPS. 

What the heck? 

Eventually that one died out (because of me, lol, I couldn't deal) 

I also, even today, RP with SOOO many people whose characters are like "I'm so mad at you! Fuck off!" and then are like "Okay fine love me i love you," and  then are all pissy again between each post and that shit is SO ANNOYING. How am I supposed to respond to that??? Sorry my character is a dick BUT DID YOU READ MY CS I MADE HIM A DICK PLZ EITHER BE MAD OR SASSY OR SOMETHING DON'T JUST FLIP FLOP LIKE A FISH. 

/rant over

That's not really what this thread was asking for but whatever I already wrote it all out. 

I don't think I've had any that have gone, like, REALLY badly. But I have had SO MANY that the person makes their character and then does not play their character like they say they will, or whatever. 

I had this one where this guy wanted to do an RP about werewolves. I was like whatever okay I don't really like werewolves but that's dandy I'll try new shit. So we start and this guy is responding to my posts with like 10 words max and all he is trying to do is get into my pants. And then I find that on literally every 1x1 RP he is asking for people to do werewolf RPS. 

What the heck? 

lol sounds like you met Bob B. my most annoying partner. He wasn't like the most horrible waste of humanity ever created but he was very much a one trick pervy pony. He always played the same character, without question. He always liked to do roleplays where his character was played opposite some kind of female monster/supernatural creature.

And even in the roleplays where IT DIDN"T MAKE SINCE he would force romance.

Example - One time I decide to play with him a monster school type thing. I make a really cool quirky character that is an animated cat skeleton who acts as a kind of RA ( resident advisor / den mother ) to the students of the roleplay. He's the "first human" to come to the school and so obviously my character is assigned to take care of him.

As my character is an animated skeleton I don't think I gave it a gender at first. But Bob B. is like - I only like to play against female monsters if that's okay. And I'm like...uh sure whatever. 

Then not only does he have his 19 YEAR OLD character play some kind of High School junior but he asks me to make a second character specifcially so his character has someone to perv on him. 

Like the guys go to fantasy was - Monster Girls fawning all over him and trying to get into his pants.

And he wanted that in ALL OF HIS ROLEPLAYS.

lol sounds like you met Bob B. my most annoying partner. He wasn't like the most horrible waste of humanity ever created but he was very much a one trick pervy pony. He always played the same character, without question. He always liked to do roleplays where his character was played opposite some kind of female monster/supernatural creature.

And even in the roleplays where IT DIDN"T MAKE SINCE he would force romance.

Example - One time I decide to play with him a monster school type thing. I make a really cool quirky character that is an animated cat skeleton who acts as a kind of RA ( resident advisor / den mother ) to the students of the roleplay. He's the "first human" to come to the school and so obviously my character is assigned to take care of him.

As my character is an animated skeleton I don't think I gave it a gender at first. But Bob B. is like - I only like to play against female monsters if that's okay. And I'm like...uh sure whatever. 

Then not only does he have his 19 YEAR OLD character play some kind of High School junior but he asks me to make a second character specifcially so his character has someone to perv on him. 

Like the guys go to fantasy was - Monster Girls fawning all over him and trying to get into his pants.

And he wanted that in ALL OF HIS ROLEPLAYS.

That is sO CREEPY oh my GAD. 

I think I may or may not have been that person for one of my RP's though. 

It was a highschooler romance, nothing really special about it. I think it was more for noobs. And I was like 14 at the time or something (which now if I see young people RP'ing im like WHAT but they are actually pretty good most of the time) but it eventually got to the point where I was like "We are just going to have sex all the time". WTF ME? 

Like I can't look at that RP ever again cause I want to stab my eyes out. Whyyyyyyyyyy. 

That is sO CREEPY oh my GAD. 

I think I may or may not have been that person for one of my RP's though. 

It was a highschooler romance, nothing really special about it. I think it was more for noobs. And I was like 14 at the time or something (which now if I see young people RP'ing im like WHAT but they are actually pretty good most of the time) but it eventually got to the point where I was like "We are just going to have sex all the time". WTF ME? 

Like I can't look at that RP ever again cause I want to stab my eyes out. Whyyyyyyyyyy. 

lol  xD  i mean it was more like the abruptness that caught me offguard cuz he pretty much said the same thing - yes make someone to have sex with my character now. and i'm like...lol whut? no.

like i said he wasn't my worst partner, he was a nice enough guy and when you put your foot down he didn't try to like change your mind or anything. and credit where it's due he was very upfront about what he wanted. if anything i was probably the problem that time. like if bob b were on here he'd probably be like...

yeah my worst partner was girl bob who was a totes prude and didn't play the sexy female monster for me even though i specifically stated that was the kind of roleplays i liked.

touche bob b. touche.

I remember once old website I had this one partner that I could not fight. I tried and tried but it would be like 

Player X shot 3 times at his target aiming for the center of mass

Player Y dodged all of the bullets but one barely hit her. She then leaped into the air and came down on player X at 1000mph 

I know as a seasoned combat writer (that's my specialty, the one and only thing I'm very good at ^_^ ), sometimes we get frustrated with others who have a very impractical knowledge and understanding of combat. Like the Naruto kids, who want to have crazy abilities they just drop on the spot with no prior mentions or establishment, you know, the kids who want to run along walls and engage in epic level combat where all laws of physics are just tossed out the window. All that is fine if the RP facilitates it in nature, but some people want to push anime aspects of combat into more grounded projects, and that bothers us on a creative level.

But mostly, it's just people who have little to know understanding of combat mechanics and the human anatomy. You know, they'll charge forward, lunging into a wide, desperate arcing right hook toward your face (by their own description and choosing), then get pissy when you catch their arm (for throwing such a sloppy strike in the first place). Then they'll want to just tug their arm free using their awesome upper body strength (even though you placed their wrist in a joint lock on your turn).  You know, little to big things such as this which, in all honesty, just ruin combat and the integrity of a good fight scene.

This one time years ago I was in a good high fantasy RP using a monk of sorts. He was a passive guy, had no desire to fight. He was only there to protect and watch over his little sister (played by a friend). So this guy kept jabbing at me for like 10 pages, being a proper insecure, edgy twit* (I'm not uncultured, that's ignorant to assume ;) ) about it to the point the GM sent me a PM saying she was proud of how I shrugged him off, and that she had spoken to him about dialing it back a bit since it was just a nuisance, not really deving his character or adding to the plot; he was just picking for the sake of it. 

Anyway finally he stopped the plot dead in it's tracks to pick a physical fight, slapping my character several times before I told him plainly, it's not the time, nor the place. I don't want to fight you. Now the whole point of my character was that he was a skilled martial artist. My Cs made that abundantly clear. It also made the fact that he was a passive, peaceful man very clear. This guy was a paladin.

Anyway, he proceeds to come onto me with force, punching, kicking, even throwing me around. I took it all, selling his every move. Finally when I realized there was no point here other than for him to posture himself and secure the role of resident badass (in his own mind), I said okay, I'ma shut this sad little display of insecurity and general fuckery down.

I stood up after taking a few good pucnhes and a kick to the face on the way down. I was bloody, you know? I sold it for him. So he came at me again, looking to land another labored right haymaker. I caught his inside right elbow with an outside reverse knife hand (a quick, left, backward chopping blow from the inside out toward his arm), and sunk a quick, restrained strike across his throat using the webbing of my right thumb. Now anyone who knows anything about the human anatomy, that's a nasty blow that at the very least, impacts your ability to breath, speak, or continue fighting at 100%.

I shit you not, he smiled, spit on me and said, "That all you got, monk?"

It's like, "BRO.... I just sold your little shit show to a T, and you can't even give me that...."

Macho BS is the worst thing for RP combat. For some boys, even men, showing any form of real weakness or defeat, even through a fictional character, is their worst nightmare.

T1 style is usually used for inexperienced groups or when Gms are unfamiliar with certain or all participants. T1 ensures "fair" combat where you can only really preform 1 action per turn. It's severely limited and impractical, but it at least keeps some level of order and structure.

Like, in advanced combat, I can block a right punch by raising my left arm to block the impact, and in the same fluid motion, taking less than a second in total (realistically so), step forward with my left foot, panting behind your right heel, and throw a stiff open palm strike to your torso.

On your turn, you can step over my left foot, and block my open palm strike.

In T1 terms, that doesn't work, I could only really block your strike and step forward or throw my strike.

@xxbetaspiritxx I love when people offer me roles. I'm pretty flexible and love a good challenge. Whenever a GM has a role that the RP needs, and I can try to fill that void, I'm honored and excited to be doing the RP a service beyond my own invention or vision. But I see what you mean. If someone wants you to play a Brain surgeon, and you know nothing about brain surgery, there's not much you can do as a responsible writer. ;P I haven't been hassled into roles like this before, though. I bet that would get annoying after awhile.

*dredges this post out of the dirt*

*ahem*

You said that guy was playing a paladin?

What the FUCK kind of paladin was that?  Blackguard?

Not really a worst per say I've enjoyed every partner I've actually had. But, I ran a fandom rp a long while ago and during it I allowed for people to enter late. So,  I planned a meet up for all of the characters at my character's base in the middle of the woods. Another rper joined the rp and to get to the meet up, they made it so that there was literally a rope ladder over my character's base that connected to the town nearby. Then, her character came across it, bypassing my character's defenses and dropping right into the middle of the meeting. I know this is not necessarily a 'bad' experience. I just found it annoying at the time.

I have been waiting to share my story for years!

Okay, first off I should give some context. When I first started roleplaying, I used to be incredibly active. I would be in several roleplays at once, capable of writing many posts a day (and each of them were advanced posts. They were always at least 4 paragraphs long). I loved writing immensely, and I was constantly indulging this hobby. So one day, someone created this new group roleplay that, for all intents and purposes, seemed incredibly casual. There was no plot or story, no rules, and even the character sheets were bare minimum. Everyone was joining with self-inserts, since it presented itself as a way for everyone to just be themselves (literally, hence the self-inserts) and have fun. I wound up joining because a friend of mine did, and I figured it would be casual enough to keep me entertained while I awaited responses from my roleplay partners from my other much more advanced roleplays. Now, I loved these other roleplay. I had made friends through them that I cherished. Even now, I think back to these specific roleplays and I miss them. But that so-called "casual" roleplay killed each and every one of them.

I should have known something was up when everyone, including the OP and my friend, suddenly dropped out of the roleplay in the very first page. This one member who I shall call Vampire, took control of the whole thing without any information given to the rest of us. Her character made me extremely uncomfortable. She was toxic and rude to everyone else's character, but especially mine. Every single scene with her always divulged into either sex or violence. This was on a kids' site by the way. I wanted to quit. I almost did quit too. But another member convinced me to stay. How much I wish I could go back and change that.

From there, things only got worse. Apparently, Vampire was an adult who lived in a different timezone as me, who for one reason or another didn't have a job. The reason why this matters is because at that time, I was a minor still in school who was also taking advanced classes (one of which was Japanese, which absolutely was the hardest class in my entire school), so our time schedules really did not match up. So every day, I would come home with a pile of homework I needed to finish. My usual routine was that I would come home, write up one or two rp posts, and then spend the rest of the day doing all of my homework until 1 or 2 in the morning. It was hard, but that was how much I loved writing back then. This didn't work for Vampire though. Thanks to our very different schedules, I would come home from school to find 10 new posts in the no longer "casual" roleplay. I read through each and every one, then started writing my reply. By the time I was finished and tried to post, the site would tell me that 10 more posts had been made. So I read through those, only to discover that my post was no longer relevant since the group had skipped ahead without me and weren't even on the same day let alone in the same place anymore. So then I had to scrape my posts, only this time there was no place for me to respond since Vampire was having sex with another character and I absolutely did not want to be involved (there were only 4 characters to interact with anyway: mine, Vampire's, another person who's character was sleeping, and the character Vampire was "with" (now named Tiny Tim). I should mention this is the reason Vampire was always rude to my character, since I guess she was acting jealous over the attention Tiny Tim's character would occasionally spare my constantly left behind character? Which is ridiculous, since my character was also a minor, whereas Vampire and Tiny Tim were literally the only two adult characters.). At that point, I would instead reply to my other roleplays that I loved so much more. This wasn't just a one time occurrence either, unfortunately. I spent so many hours trying to reply to a roleplay that refused to even give me a few hours to respond, let alone one day. My grades started dropping as I started rushing through homework assignments, that is if I didn't forget to do them all together. I was crying constantly. And then Vampire began stalking me.

It all started when I made a new post for one of my other roleplays. Vampire had been taking up and wasting so much of my writing time, that I hadn't replied to my friends who had been waiting an entire week, whereas I was barely managing to eek out at least one relevant post a day for Vampire. So I decided to ignore Vampire's rp for the day, and instead write a roleplay response for my patient and loving friends. Vampire got mad. She was furious that I would take the time to reply to other people, but that I would barely make one post every 30-40 posts (you know, the one post I kept having to erase and rewrite because a bunch of new posts kept popping up). Every time I logged on, she would send me posts demanding that I reply to the rp. My anxiety and depression completely spiraled out of control, so I stopped logging onto the site/hiding my activity. My grades were struggling, I wasn't sleeping, I wasn't eating, I developed anemia, and I hadn't spoken or roleplayed with any of my dear friends all so I could escape from Vampire.

I wish I could say I ended it, but that's not what happened. I had started emailing one of my friends in secret, when I suddenly received a message from Vampire. I immediately started panicking at the mere sight of her name, so I logged out. My anxiety was going crazy, so I waited two days to calm down before I opened her message. It was another demand to reply to the rp. I decided that I couldn't handle it, so I was going to tell her that I quit. Before I could finish typing my response to send to her, I received another message from her. In this one, Vampire revealed that she knew I had read her message since it was no longer marked 'unread' in her outbox, and that she was furious that I hadn't responded. She stole my character from me, re purposed it (aged up the character, changed her looks, but kept my name), and then banned me from the roleplay. I wanted to quit anyway, but it was the character stealing that hurt the most. Well, second-most. What hurts first-most is that all of my roleplays I shared with my friends died in my absence. It took my depression a long time to recover from the hit that this whole thing did, and my love for writing still hasn't completely returned. I still miss my friends.

I still miss my friends.

Could you contact them or is the site dead/they've moved on? lol I wish I had known you back then. I'm the kind of friend that would have taken her on for you. Even in my more timid newbie days that would have brought the big sister instincts to the forefront. I might not have spoken up for myself ( especially in the beginning as like you I tended towards anxiety ) but I would have been livid on your behalf. 

@A Nerd Named Rae Unfortunately, they've all moved on. Thank you very much for your sincerity though. I honestly wish I had told someone what was going on back then, as I tended to keep my problems to myself for fear of causing drama and trouble. For the longest time afterward I was convinced that it was all my fault, that I was somehow the villain deserving of my comeuppance and that her actions were somehow justified, but I eventually realized that these thoughts were wrong.

I had lots of horrible roleplay partners (the godmoddders, the classic one-liners, romance is our priority). Though, I'd have to say that nothing can compare to this. 

Long story short, I had a beautiful roleplay going in progress, pure colonial times. Some did come and go, and one of those come and goes was a person who decided to add in portals, fusteristic setting... And note that it wasn't one of those mashups. They added Star Wars into it. 

Hm. Gee. I can't say I've ever had any really bad partners before, though once some guy abandoned me after pressuring me to do, what, 7 paragraphs, without a muse? I actually improved a lot because of that, though. A win-win experience.

Okay, when I was like 11, I was intrigued at the concept of RPing and tried it out. I ended up godmodding at every step and would have OOC media on each post correcting the other person's character's defeating my character fair and square. The other person deserved a lot better to be honest. They were doing several paragraphs, whereas I was pelting one-liners at them by the friggin' minute. So yeah, if anything, I'm the bad guy here, rather than anyone else.

I enjoyed reading a through some of the pages a lot more than I shoulder have, I feel like I've RP'd with a lot of the same people. I am not perfect by any means, and I was terrible at RPs way back when I first started (found some old ones and cringed at how bad it was). 

My worst experience was without a doubt more recently, there are actually two. One started of really well, it was sort of an adventure/fantasy type of thing and I really enjoyed it. Though I noticed the further we moved into the RP the more 'all mighty' he became and would completely ignore some things I tried to throw in if it made him look weak or like he would need help battling. Then when romance came into play that's all that the focused seemed to be about, constant sex scenes etc. and when it made it back to the adventure bits it was like I wasn't even involved. I am still trying to bring some good out of that RP, but I have a feeling it's about to end with me just throwing in the towel, I've tried everything I can think of.

Then another one was a little bit ago. A guy wanted to RP a sort of fantasy wolf story, cool, not problem, haven't done that in years, but I'll try anything. I created a character specifically for the RP, tried to be very detailed with the backstory and how things came to be for her, even gave a very descriptive setting. He comes in with just magically being there and wanting the two characters to hook up and start a pack of their own with lots of mating etc. It was terrible, I gritted my teeth through about three replies before I told him I wasn't going to do it any more. He then proceeded to harass me and beg me to continue and would message me every two or three minutes asking where I was and when I was replying. Thank goodness for block buttons, never again.

My worst RP partner.. Gee, that's a toughie. (I'm ashamed to say it, but) I started RolePlaying on a MineCraft server. There was honestly a good few decent RolePlayers and such (one of those being my mentor, who'd gotten me to the point where I had enough skill and vocabulary to write properly in places like RPN), but as time went by, the good/decent ones kept on dropping like flies.

The worst of the worst, though, had to be someone called.. Some variation of "Theodosious". Both me and him were rulers of separate, enemy nations (this was all public, and both of us had worked in a certain way to gain such rights). Mine was sort of like a medieval Europe. His was like a cannibalistic, Asia or Africa type deal (idiotic rulers [with him on top, and I say idiotic because of the president of South Africa], poverty, etc). Now, as I said, we had both worked our way up, but not RP-wise. So when it came to his skills, he was absolutely terrible. He would eavesdrop on me and others (OOC), just to use that information IC. He'd threaten to attack my nation with "An Army of a billion soldiers". And when things didn't go his way, he'd use some nonsensical "magic trump card" to make sure we were put into submission. When it came to conversations, or interactions, he'd use things like "[!]" to express surprise. I mean, for God's sake, man. At least describe y'friggin' thoughts on the situation.

Anyhow, that was my little rant. (Take note that, I specified that his Kingdom was in poverty, and could still threaten to attack with "an army of a billion soldiers").

Users who are viewing this thread

Back