• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Worlds United. (Invited Only)

"Oh boy this is exciting." He said getting into his own stance. Ben woke up. "What happened?" He asked. Raditz helped him up. "You tried to push yourself into form you weren't ready to Handel yet." He said.
Beerus looked at Ben "However you are pretty close, won't take long for you to unlock it. And Goku and his son are fighting."

"Yeah. I just hope that this hasn't unlocked the Super Saiyan forms to Albedo." Ben said.
(Wait, does Albedo's Omnitrix turn you into a prime version of the species, if it does, it would make some really cool fights.) "Perhaps it does, his omnitrix is connected to your, so it could of updated the saiyan sample..."

(Wait, does Albedo's Omnitrix turn you into a prime version of the species, if it does, it would make some really cool fights.) "Perhaps it does, his omnitrix is connected to your, so it could of updated the saiyan sample..."
(Yes it does. It turns him into an exact copy of Ben's. But I've decided their Omnitrix's are different enough that Albedo will have to unlock these forms on his own including finding a way to get god power) "I hope not. The Saiyans that aren't bad are destructive enough already."

About 20 minutes into their fight Both Goku and Gohan are panting. "You do know Gohan.... That I've been holding back."

(Yes it does. It turns him into an exact copy of Ben's. But I've decided their Omnitrix's are different enough that Albedo will have to unlock these forms on his own including finding a way to get god power) "I hope not. The Saiyans that aren't bad are destructive enough already."

About 20 minutes into their fight Both Goku and Gohan are panting. "You do know Gohan.... That I've been holding back."
"I know dad, because you can go blue, and I'm not as strong as I could be..." he panted.
(I'm just gonna say he unlocked them off-screen due to the fact we haven't seen him in awhile.)

"I know dad, because you can go blue, and I'm not as strong as I could be..." he panted.
(I'm just gonna say he unlocked them off-screen due to the fact we haven't seen him in awhile.)
(Including god forms. I need a reason for that one?) "And times up." Goku said turning back to his base form.

(Including god forms. I need a reason for that one?) "And times up." Goku said turning back to his base form.
(Not god form, I meant the normal ones.. There isn't even enough evil saiyans for it to work, Broly, Turles...Masked Saiyan maybe? maybe he could trick idk, goten and some other young saiyan? Idk,) "Good fight dad..." he turns back to base form.

(Not god form, I meant the normal ones.. There isn't even enough evil saiyans for it to work, Broly, Turles...Masked Saiyan maybe? maybe he could trick idk, goten and some other young saiyan? Idk,) "Good fight dad..." he turns back to base form.
Piccolo had appeared curtesy of the Whis. "Alright Gohan. Tennyson. We're going to the time chamber. Prepare yourselves."

"Alright..." Gohan follows Piccolo.
Whis took the three of them to Dende and Kami's look out. With the combining of universes this look out had Kami still and one more Namekian. Piccolo fused with Nail but with Nail being the dominant personality. "Mr. Popo may we use the Time Chamber?" Ben asked. "Of course. It's prepped and ready." "They were talking to me you pathetic maggot." Another Popo said from nearby.

Whis took the three of them to Dende and Kami's look out. With the combining of universes this look out had Kami still and one more Namekian. Piccolo fused with Nail but with Nail being the dominant personality. "Mr. Popo may we use the Time Chamber?" Ben asked. "Of course. It's prepped and ready." "They were talking to me you pathetic maggot." Another Popo said from nearby.
(Can Nail be in Piccolo's head?) "Oh Hi Mr.Popo, and Blue Popo..." Gohan said

(Can Nail be in Piccolo's head?) "Oh Hi Mr.Popo, and Blue Popo..." Gohan said
(I am DBZ abridged Goku, Piccolo, Nail in Piccolo's head, Vegeta and Krillin. Litterally everyone esle you can go to town on) They walked into the Chamber. "Whoa this place feels strange." He said.

(I am DBZ abridged Goku, Piccolo, Nail in Piccolo's head, Vegeta and Krillin. Litterally everyone esle you can go to town on) They walked into the Chamber. "Whoa this place feels strange." He said.
(Both Gohans huh..)"Ben...this place prevents time from moving, so you can train here for a year when your 16, and you'll still be 16 that's my example."

(Both Gohans huh..)"Ben...this place prevents time from moving, so you can train here for a year when your 16, and you'll still be 16 that's my example."
"Incorrect young Kami." Popo said. "One day put here is one year in there. See you maggots in a year!" He slammed and locked the door.

Gohan looked confused.."Has he always been that rude?" Blue Popo looks at Mr.Popo..."Well that was rude..."
"Shut up Maggot you're only still here cuz I'm nice." Popo said. Mr. Popo looked at him. "But...." Popo looked at him. "You're on thinner ice." He said. Mr. Popo looked at him. "Why?" Popo pointed to blue Popo. "Because you look like me. But act like him."

In the time chamber there was another Piccolo and a teen gohan. "Wait hey Piccolo that's you?" Piccolo looked confused. "What an I doing here?"

"Shut up Maggot you're only still here cuz I'm nice." Popo said. Mr. Popo looked at him. "But...." Popo looked at him. "You're on thinner ice." He said. Mr. Popo looked at him. "Why?" Popo pointed to blue Popo. "Because you look like me. But act like him."

In the time chamber there was another Piccolo and a teen gohan. "Wait hey Piccolo that's you?" Piccolo looked confused. "What an I doing here?"
"Hey where's Dende." Blue Popo asked "T.Gohan was confused "Mr.Piccolo who are those guys?"

"Hey where's Dende." Blue Popo asked "T.Gohan was confused "Mr.Piccolo who are those guys?"
"Huh. I dunno probably just some other version of us. Oh god why are you Goku's clothes. He doesn't even look after you. I LOOK AFTER YOU!" Well maybe the future is different or their from.... Wait for it.... Another universe. "Shut up Nail!" "You're talking to Nail?" Piccolo asked. Pail (Picollo plus nail) looked at him. "Yeah. Why? Did you.... Not fuse with him?" He asked.

"No I did." Piccolo said. "But he doesn't talk.'

Momentaty silence. "FUCK! YOU MEAN YOU ACTUALLY SUPPOSED TO FADE INTO MY SUBCONCIOUS!?" (Change my mind you get to play nail and kami abridged piccolo's head)

"Huh. I dunno probably just some other version of us. Oh god why are you Goku's clothes. He doesn't even look after you. I LOOK AFTER YOU!" Well maybe the future is different or their from.... Wait for it.... Another universe. "Shut up Nail!" "You're talking to Nail?" Piccolo asked. Pail (Picollo plus nail) looked at him. "Yeah. Why? Did you.... Not fuse with him?" He asked.

"No I did." Piccolo said. "But he doesn't talk.'

Momentaty silence. "FUCK! YOU MEAN YOU ACTUALLY SUPPOSED TO FADE INTO MY SUBCONCIOUS!?" (Change my mind you get to play nail and kami abridged piccolo's head)
"Wow, other you is dumb...So wait, your a father piccolo?" Nail asked.

"DON'T CHANGE THR GODDAMN SUBJECT WHY DOES HE NOT HAVE TO DEAL WITH YOU!?" Piccolo yelled. "HEY! WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO!" Ben asked
"Maybe because other me is lame, and I'm not, plus his Guru isn't probably a dick." Nail said, "Mr.Piccolo, your embarrassing us in front of us..."

"Maybe because other me is lame, and I'm not, plus his Guru isn't probably a dick." Nail said, "Mr.Piccolo, your embarrassing us in front of us..."
"Okay well. Now I'm the only human and that's not fair." Ben said. "But instead of turning into a Saiyan. Omnitrix." He pointed at Abridged piccolo. "Scan." A yellow light pointed at Piccolo. "Scan complete."

"Gohan the fuck did he do?"

"Okay well. Now I'm the only human and that's not fair." Ben said. "But instead of turning into a Saiyan. Omnitrix." He pointed at Abridged piccolo. "Scan." A yellow light pointed at Piccolo. "Scan complete."

"Gohan the fuck did he do?"
"Don't ask me! maybe he's scanning your power level?" he said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back