• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Worlds United. (Invited Only)

"I can ensure you that he's not a pervert...now if you stop yelling we will give you the money."
"Not a pervert.my ass.he snuck into the bathing area." She said. Ben blushed furiously. "That was an accident. I'd never been in that town before." Whis made the money appear. She took it and glowered at Ben before whis teleported her home. Goku got up. "Well Ben. Vegeta, Raditz, and I are in agreement. Vegeta, Raditz, Trunks, Gohan, and I are going to unlock your god Ki."

"Not a pervert.my ass.he snuck into the bathing area." She said. Ben blushed furiously. "That was an accident. I'd never been in that town before." Whis made the money appear. She took it and glowered at Ben before whis teleported her home. Goku got up. "Well Ben. Vegeta, Raditz, and I are in agreement. Vegeta, Raditz, Trunks, Gohan, and I are going to unlock your god Ki."
"You can become a saiyam and yet you haven't unlocked god ki yet at your potential, Pathetic" Vegeta said

"Its that stupid watch! It's not my fault I can't go ssj3!"
"Yeah but I retain something most Saiyans don't when I transform. Brains. Plus I'm not plaugued by pride that frequently gets someone too big for their britches." He said arching eyebrow. Bulma laughed. "He's got you there Vegeta."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back