• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Worlds United. (Invited Only)

"Perhaps, But I want to see how close he can get..."
He closed his eyes and thought what Goku had said to him when he went for super Saiyan three. "This power has to come from deep inside push hard to find it."

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" The ground began to shake. He was breathing heavily looking for this power trying to control the God ki. He tried and tried and tried. His hair turned blue for about a second before he passed out returning to his base form and then to his human form. "Oh that's really too bad. He almost had it." Goku said sadly.

He closed his eyes and thought what Goku had said to him when he went for super Saiyan three. "This power has to come from deep inside push hard to find it."

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" The ground began to shake. He was breathing heavily looking for this power trying to control the God ki. He tried and tried and tried. His hair turned blue for about a second before he passed out returning to his base form and then to his human form. "Oh that's really too bad. He almost had it." Goku said sadly.
"Close...so that means less training than when we trained you two...we wait for when he walks up."

"Alright, but if you can't handle it, don't say I didn't warn you." he told the two
"Absolutely not!" Goku said walking over to them. Raditz looked surprised. "Kakarot. Do you not want Goten to get stronger?" He asked. Good looked at him. "Well of course I want him to get stronger but Super Saiyan God is way above his level right now. Listen here Goten. It's good to get stronger but if you work your body too hard too quickly you'll hurt yourself which will just slow down your ability to improve. Rauch Trunks I'm sure your folks would say the same to you."

"Absolutely not!" Goku said walking over to them. Raditz looked surprised. "Kakarot. Do you not want Goten to get stronger?" He asked. Good looked at him. "Well of course I want him to get stronger but Super Saiyan God is way above his level right now. Listen here Goten. It's good to get stronger but if you work your body too hard too quickly you'll hurt yourself which will just slow down your ability to improve. Rauch Trunks I'm sure your folks would say the same to you."
(Wait Goku acting like a parent?! That's new...) "Well let's wait till then...let's say around 20ish years and then you do it...or if you want the Hyperbolic Time Chamber is a great place to train." Beerus said

(Wait Goku acting like a parent?! That's new...) "Well let's wait till then...let's say around 20ish years and then you do it...or if you want the Hyperbolic Time Chamber is a great place to train." Beerus said
"To the time chamber!" Goten yelled. Raditz looked at Gohan. "What about you Gohan? You're body could probably handle it."

Trunks, Goten, Goku, and Raditz got into position. "Come on Dad hurry up." Trunks said holding out his hand to Vegeta.
"Fine...But I still hate the hand holding." He holds trunks hand. a massive explosion of energy appeared and what had appeared was Gohan,147734e5fc6981e1b7c231030ad3e39e.jpg
"It worked.." (Lol while I was typing this the song from DBZA episode 60 played.)

He nods. Charging up his Ki. then gets into a fighting stance.
"Oh boy this is exciting." He said getting into his own stance. Ben woke up. "What happened?" He asked. Raditz helped him up. "You tried to push yourself into form you weren't ready to Handel yet." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back