• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Worlds United. (Invited Only)

Gohan shrugs, "Like this," he gets into the Kamehameha charging position. KA! ME! HA! ME!.....HA!!!" He shoots a Kamehameha,
"Whatahamewhat?" MonKi asked. Piccolo looked at him incredulously. "You masterrd the first three super Saiyan forms. Super Saiyan God and you... Can't he Ki attacks?"

"You know just showing someone a technique isn't usually enough for them to learn." MonKi said.
"I know, you gotta concentrate energy into your hands and well, the next part is up to you, you can make a sharp disk or a beam, that's what so good of KI, you can make your technique.:

"I know, you gotta concentrate energy into your hands and well, the next part is up to you, you can make a sharp disk or a beam, that's what so good of KI, you can make your technique.:
"With your natural fighting prowess and martial arts knowledge your in a good position to learn physical techniques too." Piccolo said. Ben nodded. The door opened. "BEN TENNYSON! COME QUICK! SOMETHING REALLY BAD HAS HAPPENED!" Mr. Popo said. "Bitch I was gonna tell him. slow your roll." Popo said.

"With your natural fighting prowess and martial arts knowledge your in a good position to learn physical techniques too." Piccolo said. Ben nodded. The door opened. "BEN TENNYSON! COME QUICK! SOMETHING REALLY BAD HAS HAPPENED!" Mr. Popo said. "Bitch I was gonna tell him. slow your roll." Popo said.
"Huh?" Gohan said, "Mr.Popo! you shouldn't have done that! he said you were on thinner ice!" Blue Popo said

"I don't know." Picconail said. The actual nail turned to look at the two piccolos and Gohan's. "He's just recieved news that a dark lord by the name of Voldemort has attacked his home"

"Oh no, that isn't good at all.." Gohan said., "God is that me?!" Nail said
(Let's make this easier call him Nailccolo) "Not now Nail." Picconail said. "Gohan let's go." He said to T. Gohan and flew off. Piccolo nodded to Gohan and flew after them.

MonKi got there to find his parents dead on the ground. "Do not get in the way." Was written in the pavement with their blood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back