• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern World War 3:Attack from the western front

H3LLJUMPER_177

Feet First into hell

YEAR:2028

The cold war never ended, Russia and the US have been at each other's throats. With the implantation of the MAD switch(Dead man switch, any nukes that are launched, result in that country sending some back.), the war has begun on Russia's borders, as they have started to receive help from China, they have been given more supplies and tech to build war ships and carriers, using them to attack the big dog on campus, America, the most feared country in the world,. Their military surpassing all opposition, with sheer might and weapons. The war is being fought and multiple fronts, as NATO has begun to attack Russia too, but...what of home defense? The reserves are pretty empty at home, and the National Guard is, for many years being homeland security, is on the front lines again, just like Vietnam. But, America has been left defenseless, only a few war ships have been left to defend, as an attack from Russia is not very possible...but, China? That's a different story...

Modern-Warfare-3-concept-art-10414284RW.jpg

LA Airforce Base

"USS California we're reading red hot boogies coming in from the west coast area how copy?" Static... "California please respond! We're getting reports from the police in LA about strange lights and power outages, HOW. COPY?" static, "...Scramble the fighters! All military bases on standby, Air defense force deploy! This is not a drill, repeat, the stars are bleeding! Repeat, stars, are, bleeding!"

LA city, before reports.

It was a beautiful day in LA, the sun was shining, the beaches were filled with locals and tourists, kids were laughing, dogs barking, families barbecuing, everything, going perfect in LA... "Are those shooting stars?" asked someone, pointing in the sky, the faint sound of something in the distance. "Look! There's more!" shouted someone, they came closer, and closer, getting louder and louder, then they flew over everyone's heads, and slammed into the buildings behind them, some...crashed on the beach. Tank's rose from under the water, jets flying over, loud booms in the distance. The war has begun, Russia and China has started the war, can you end it? Or will you join them?

US Factions:

US Marine Corps

USMC Force Recon

Patriots(Rebels HELPING the US Military)

National Guard

US Army reserves

US Army

US Army Rangers

US Marine reserves

US Air Force

US Navy

USN SEALs

US Coast Guard

Police

Citizen

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------So, I'm going to make a WW3 RP, set in California, anyone who'd like to join, post here and I will make the thread. You can be one of the factions above, if people ask to join the Russian side, I will make branches for that.

I will be limiting people on the selected branches:

USAF, USN, US Coast Guard, all of which are always either, at sea, or in the air. But! When in these branches, and your ship/jet is destroyed, I will see how it will go, if I deem you worthy of staying alive in a jet crash, then you are FOREVER on the ground! If your ship was sunk far off shore, YOU ARE DEAD, unless you are a Navy SEAL or Marine Force Recon, as both are trained in underwater combat and training. Acceptations will be made for SEAL's and US Marine's stationed on the sunken ship, as for Navy soldiers on the ship, you are either dead, or captured and you have a choice to escape, or stay on the ship until rescued.

Hope this peeks people's interest, that'd be nice.​

Last edited by a moderator:
We

[QUOTE="The Omen of Death]Please let me fight for Mother Russia Spetsnaz GRU. I wouldn't mind also making a 'Murican character

[/QUOTE]
We need more people before that.

Might just join this seems like my area, definitely be going for a Special Warfare Operator/SEAL

Last edited by a moderator:
Ehh maybe. I consider an invasion of the mainland USA to be an impossible scenario but i'll probably join.

Lordvader59 said:
Ehh maybe. I consider an invasion of the mainland USA to be an impossible scenario but i'll probably join.
Well, it is against Russia... It would probably take a long while before forces could plausibly make it, but I think its entirely possible for a country like Russia to invade mainland America.

CERBERUS177 said:

LA Airforce Base

"USS California we're reading red hot boogies coming in from the west coast area how copy?" Static... "California please respond! We're getting reports from the police in LA about strange lights and power outages, HOW. COPY?" static, "...Scramble the fighters! All military bases on standby, Air defense force deploy! This is not a drill, repeat, the stars are bleeding! Repeat, stars, are, bleeding!"

LA city, before reports.

It was a beautiful day in LA, the sun was shining, the beaches were filled with locals and tourists, kids were laughing, dogs barking, families barbecuing, everything, going perfect in LA... "Are those shooting stars?" asked someone, pointing in the sky, the faint sound of something in the distance. "Look! There's more!" shouted someone, they came closer, and closer, getting louder and louder, then they flew over everyone's heads, and slammed into the buildings behind them, some...crashed on the beach. Tank's rose from under the water, jets flying over, loud booms in the distance. The war has begun, Russia has started the war, can you end it? Or will you join them?

US Factions:

US Marine Corps

USMC Force Recon

National Guard

US Army reserves

US Army

US Army Rangers

US Marine reserves

US Air Force

US Navy

USN SEALs

US Coast Guard

Police

Citizen

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------So, I'm going to make a WW3 RP, set in California, anyone who'd like to join, post here and I will make the thread. You can be one of the factions above, if people ask to join the Russian side, I will make branches for that.

USAF, USN, US Coast Guard, all of which are always either, at sea, or in the air. But! When in these branches, and your ship/jet is destroyed, I will see how it will go, if I deem you worthy of staying alive in a jet crash, then you are FOREVER on the ground! If your ship was sunk far off shore, YOU ARE DEAD, unless you are a Navy SEAL or Marine Force Recon, as both are trained in underwater combat and training. Acceptations will be made for SEAL's and US Marine's stationed on the sunken ship, as for Navy soldiers on the ship, you are either dead, or captured and you have a choice to escape, or stay on the ship until rescued.

Oh, and the Patriots are more of soldiers or are they spies too?

[QUOTE="The Omen of Death]Well, it is against Russia... It would probably take a long while before forces could plausibly make it, but I think its entirely possible for a country like Russia to invade mainland America.

[/QUOTE]
The only feasible possibility if any would be through Alaska and Canada. The practically non-existent Russian navy could not launch a naval invasion of the USA.

ehhh...you can never be sure...seems a little bit easier to take an anime image to look more like your character than an actual image...

But sure...you can go with an actual image.

CERBERUS177 said:

LA Airforce Base

LA city, before reports.

It was a beautiful day in LA, the sun was shining, the beaches were filled with locals and tourists, kids were laughing, dogs barking, families barbecuing, everything, going perfect in LA... "Are those shooting stars?" asked someone, pointing in the sky, the faint sound of something in the distance. "Look! There's more!" shouted someone, they came closer, and closer, getting louder and louder, then they flew over everyone's heads, and slammed into the buildings behind them, some...crashed on the beach. Tank's rose from under the water, jets flying over, loud booms in the distance. The war has begun, Russia has started the war, can you end it? Or will you join them?

US Factions:

US Marine Corps

USMC Force Recon

National Guard

US Army reserves

US Army

US Army Rangers

US Marine reserves

US Air Force

US Navy

USN SEALs

US Coast Guard

Police

Citizen

Question: Where's the political unrest? Okay, so, California goes to Hell. There's not much there.

Why does Russia attack the USA? When does this happen? What's the year? Which President is in office? Did Trump become President and Putin get pissed?! Details!

Other than that, it sounds like an interesting RP.

AGustOfWind said:
Question: Where's the political unrest? Okay, so, California goes to Hell. There's not much there.
Why does Russia attack the USA? When does this happen? What's the year? Which President is in office? Did Trump become President and Putin get pissed?! Details!

Other than that, it sounds like an interesting RP.
For a WW3 to happen only if Hillary becomes the president, since she hates Putin and Russia like her followers hate Trump.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back