• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom World Trigger

Yanipurr

I live in my own world.
So as of yesterday I just started watching the anime world trigger which is about; A gate to another dimension bursting open, and from it emerge gigantic invincible creatures that threaten all of humanity. Earth's only defense is a mysterious group of warriors who have co-opted the alien technology in order to fight back". So anyhow i'm looking for some people who maybe want to do a roleplay on the said anime. I would be looking for some people (1 - 2) to co-host it with me helping me to set up everything story-wise however I would be looking for more to do the full roleplay with.

If you want some more information just ask and I will tell you what you want to know.

So anybody interested?

6be5648a08051e0d2141c3082780bc281418629259_full.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude world trigger is da bomb! I wouldn't be able to join this week but next weekend I would be able to join in. Dibbs on a black trigger (ok no thats unfair) but I too would love to join. I would love to co host too but I won't be available for the next few days.

Well then. @Rantos If you want give me a shout when your available and perhaps we can get some "backbone" to this rolepay.

Watch it. It's really good, they are on episode 33 right now and it's still going. I would suggest it to anyone, you should watch it.

Yo @Bills352 remember how I said I was going out of town, well my hotel as WIFI so I can talk. I'm still gonna be kind of busy but I can get back to you within the day if you post something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back