• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom World Submersion: Characters

wdinatx wdinatx if you are going to complain about why the mods decided to not allow your characters to have Mach 25 (25x the speed of sound, for those who may not know), whom i may say most of your characters originally had that (i believe one had deadpool levels of regen on top of it) then i dont think you are right for this RP, honestly. theres a reason we said no, and we thought it to be pretty obvious why.
Mach 25 is 8 507.25 m/s

aka 25 times the speed of sound. thats what mach represents. but yeah, if your character can move or attack at those speeds, chances are itll be denied

aka 25 times the speed of sound. thats what mach represents. but yeah, if your character can move or attack at those speeds, chances are itll be denied
Mach 25 is 8 507.25 m/s
wdinatx wdinatx if you are going to complain about why the mods decided to not allow your characters to have Mach 25 (25x the speed of sound, for those who may not know), whom i may say most of your characters originally had that (i believe one had deadpool levels of regen on top of it) then i dont think you are right for this RP, honestly. theres a reason we said no, and we thought it to be pretty obvious why.
You know all this crap is interesting, But don't you think that this should be in THE OCC Rather CS

people may know what mach speed is roughly, but i doubt many people would know what it is exactly. me and donder were simply discussing how fast 3 of wdin's characters would be if we let him have mach 25 speed.

people may know what mach speed is roughly, but i doubt many people would know what it is exactly. me and donder were simply discussing how fast 3 of wdin's characters would be if we let him have mach 25 speed.
Strangely, when I typed in mach 25, Google suggested it in meters per second xD

Anyway, it would be more pleasant on the eyes for everyone. If you were to move this sort of discussion in the OCC

I will wait till everyone who got their nerf requirements made the necessary changes. Aftet that, i will delete everything.

Name:
The Eleventh Doctor

Universe:
Doctor Who

Alignment:
Chaotic Good

Race:
Time Lord

Appearance:
Eleventh_Doctor.jpg

Height:
5'11"

Powers/Skills:
  • - Absolutely clever!
  • - Beyond supergenius-level intellect
  • - Brilliant
  • - Gallifreyan physiology (in Murder roleplays, regeneration is nullified)
  • - Skilled in various Earth and extraterrestrial martial arts
  • - DID I MENTION CLEVER?
  • - Can be way too childish and immature
  • - Severe ADHD
Weapons/Items:
  • - Sonic screwdriver
  • - Psychic paper
  • - Assortment of bow ties
  • - A fez
  • - A bag of jelly babies
  • - A yo-yo
  • - A roll of string
  • - A wind-up mouse
  • - A jammie dodger
Grail:
Seal of Rassilon

Time of Gate Awakening:
Before the episode "The Angels Take Manhattan."

Backstory:
The Eleventh Doctor is energetic, lively, eccentric, resourceful, and quick-thinking, able to spin things to his point of view and find positive outlooks in negative situations, and, while he prefers to settle problems through negotiation rather than violence, he w willing to result to violence when he deemed it necessary.
For more information on the Eleventh Doctor, click here.

---------------------------------------------

Name:
Kathryn Janeway

Universe:
Star Trek
Series:
Voyager

Alignment:
Lawful Good

Race:
Human

Appearance:
Captain-Janeway-captain-janeway-fan-club-10921131-400-500.jpg

Height:
5'5"

Strengths/Skills/Weaknesses:
  • As a Starfleet captain, Janeway is a skilled commander. Always sticking to the Prime Directive when she can, using diplomacy and friendship first, and being a skilled tactician in hostile confrontations.
    Having been a science officer before a command officer, Janeway is a woman of the sciences. Even in her captaincy, she continues to indulge in her scientific pursuits and sometimes acts in the capacity of science officer throughout Voyager's journey home.
    As a Starfleet officer, she is trained in hand-to-hand and armed combat as well as survival.
    One of her key traits is her determination. Through this, she has a managed to make a Starfleet crew and a Maquis crew into one crew, get Voyager through the harshest parts of the Delta Quadrant, and even shaving a couple thousand light-years off their voyage back to the Alpha Quadrant
    However, her determination has a downside. Captain Janeway has been known to not know when to quit. Her stubbornness often becoming a risk to her life or the well-being of others.
Weapons/Items:
  • Type-II hand phaser
  • TR-590 Mk X Tricorder
  • Starfleet-issued combadge
Grail:
Her combadge

Time of Gate Awakening:
Four months before the episode "Homestead."

Backstory:
Boldly going where no one has gone before, Captain Kathryn Janeway and the crew of the Federation starship Voyager have endured numerous hardships throughout their journey home across the vast and uncharted Delta Quadrant.
So, wait, have my characters been accepted or not?

Name:
The Tenth Doctor

Universe:
Doctor Who

Alignment:
Chaotic Good

Race:
Time Lord

Appearance:
tumblr_nfvwswTBw21tsfx8ro10_1280.jpg

Height:
6' 1"

Powers/Skills:
  • - Absolutely clever!
  • - Beyond supergenius-level intellect
  • - Brilliant
  • - Gallifreyan physiology (in the roleplay, regeneration is nullified)
  • - Skilled in various Earth and extraterrestrial martial arts
  • - DID I MENTION CLEVER?
  • - Severe ADHD
Weapons/Items:
  • - Sonic screwdriver
  • - Psychic paper
  • - A bouncy ball
  • - A bag of marbles
  • - A bag of jelly babies
  • - A yo-yo
  • - A roll of string
  • - A wind-up mouse
  • - A clapper
Grail:
His TARDIS

Time of Gate Awakening:
Before the episode "The Waters of Mars", but after "Planet of the Dead".

Backstory:
Benefitting from the healing undergone by his immediate predecessor, the Tenth Doctor possessed an outgoing, lively and genial demeanour that hid his underlying guilt.
For more information on the Tenth Doctor, click here.

Last edited:
Name:
Kathryn Janeway

Universe:
Star Trek
Series:
Voyager

Alignment:
Lawful Good

Race:
Human

Appearance:
Captain-Janeway-captain-janeway-fan-club-10921131-400-500.jpg

Height:
5'5"

Strengths/Skills/Weaknesses:
  • As a Starfleet captain, Janeway is a skilled commander. Always sticking to the Prime Directive when she can, using diplomacy and friendship first, and being a skilled tactician in hostile confrontations.
    Having been a science officer before a command officer, Janeway is a woman of the sciences. Even in her captaincy, she continues to indulge in her scientific pursuits and sometimes acts in the capacity of science officer throughout Voyager's journey home.
    As a Starfleet officer, she is trained in hand-to-hand and armed combat as well as survival.
    One of her key traits is her determination. Through this, she has a managed to make a Starfleet crew and a Maquis crew into one crew, get Voyager through the harshest parts of the Delta Quadrant, and even shaving a couple thousand light-years off their voyage back to the Alpha Quadrant
    However, her determination has a downside. Captain Janeway has been known to not know when to quit. Her stubbornness often becoming a risk to her life or the well-being of others.
Weapons/Items:
  • Type-II hand phaser
  • TR-590 Mk X Tricorder
  • Starfleet-issued combadge
Grail:
Guardian of Forever

Time of Gate Awakening:
Four months before the episode "Homestead."

Backstory:
Boldly going where no one has gone before, Captain Kathryn Janeway and the crew of the Federation starship Voyager have endured numerous hardships throughout their journey home across the vast and uncharted Delta Quadrant.

Last edited:
Lordvader59 Lordvader59 and he is as fast as kirito PRE NERF. Also could probably beat him.
Eh, there's a lot of people who could beat Snake Eyes, I mean isn't Albert Wesker and Batman in this universe too? If anything if you had to rate him, he'd be near Batman's level of competence when it came to fighting? Although Snake eyes has only mastered twelve various martial arts and has studied a few others as Batman has obtained around one-hundred or so, Snake eyes is a bit up there when it comes to an average human as he can keep up to a motorcycle when it's starting to elevate in speed. But he's nowhere near as fast as Albert Wesker is unless you consider how fast he can swing "Tatsuwashi" around.

As I mentioned in my CS, at full-swing he could sway his sword so fast that it has the potential to light his blade ablaze. Obviously if you take in the notion of how fast a certain object would have to be going to partake in aerodynamic heating, it'd probably be around Mach 20+. Do take in mind that Snake-Eyes is only human and his blade that he proficiently wields is considered to have magical influence behind it. If a Human swung a blade at Mach 20 it'd most likely tear his or her arms completely off so it's best to say that Tatsuwashi has magical tendencies that causes the metal material to heat up when Snake-Eyes is carrying all of his momentum behind it.

In short. Snake eyes is on the level of Batman and Albert Wesker.
But he's definitely not OP, there's quite a handful of characters here that would give him trouble.
:closed eyes open smile: Remember that Snake Eyes is human and he's already been nearly killed countless times and has already been scarred by a helicopter accident, he's definitely prone to mortality.

Lordvader59 Lordvader59 Question is my character accepted? Don't want to overwhelm you but I just need some clarification on that, I got one like from a moderator but not two more, so just checking in with ya. :neutralteeth:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back