• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom World Submersion: Characters

That's a shame, Albert Wesker is bae.
Yes I suppose, but your character and every otehr is subject to further nerf. Also, one thing I noticed however is wrong with your CS.
In the equipment section, you mention he has a 1932 Wehrmacht compass. This is sorta impossible because Hitler didnt take power until 1934 and the Wehrmacht wasn't officiallly acknowledged to exist until 1935.

Yes I suppose, but your character and every otehr is subject to further nerf. Also, one thing I noticed however is wrong with your CS.
In the equipment section, you mention he has a 1932 Wehrmacht compass. This is sorta impossible because Hitler didnt take power until 1934 and the Wehrmacht wasn't officiallly acknowledged to exist until 1935.

Yeah, I've done some studying on Snake-eyes and found some research about his equipment and it said 1932 Wehrmacht which was kind of odd. I'll definitely change the dating on that, I never really figured out how he retrieved the compass. From my guess, it's the whole idea of Cobra Commander's interference which kinda messes up the indication that certain periods of time had historical relevance. :puff: It's kind of odd.

There's a lot of historical fallacies when it comes to comic books.

I'm not sure what exactly needs to be nerfed on my character? With all these magical characters with powers of transportation and able to open up vortexes and are able to crush mortals with but a mere foot i'd say he's already pretty nerfed. But I wont argue, just point me in the direction that needs nerfing. ^_^

Name: Sonic the Hedgehog

Universe: Sonic the Hedgehog

Alignment: Neutral Good

Species/race: Hedgehog

Appearance:
images-3.jpg

Personality: Sonic is described to be "like the wind" a drifter that is always on the move and is noted for being free-spirited and adventurous. He values freedom above all else and strives to live his life according to his own rules rather than the standards of those around him or for the sake of heroism and duty, and enjoys nothing more than traveling the world. Endowed with a strong passion for enjoying life, he is never in one place for long and always moves forward to look for his next challenge, making his life a never-ending series of adventures. Because of his need for freedom, Sonic loathes the idea of being constrained, as he gets twitchy and restless when cooped up in a small space for too long.

Sonic is usually easygoing, cool and carefree. However, he is often impatient, hates boredom and has at times a short temper. Because of his impulsive nature, Sonic can be reckless and quick to act before thinking, throwing himself into trouble without a second thought and regardless of others' warnings. Nevertheless, he is honest and always keeps his promises.

Sonic's personality is a juxtaposition of kindness and ferocity. He is extremely benevolent, driven by his own strong sense of justice and fair play, and firmly stands for truth and freedom, but he is never the one to rest in the face of injustice or oppression. He hates lies and evil in all its forms, exploding with anger when witnessing anything unjust, and will do all he can to snuff it out, throwing his life on the line without hesitation. However, he usually sees his heroics as an opportunity to have fun, making him a thrill-seeker. In times of crisis though, he is aggressive and focuses intensely on the task at hand as if his personality has undergone an astonishing change. At the same time, Sonic has a big and kind heart and is fully committed to help out and protect those in all kinds of trouble at any time, even if his actions will have ill consequences for himself.

Backstory: Not much is known about Sonic's early life. He was born on Christmas Island with his abnormal ability to run at super speed, but his love for adventure eventually called him away from his home. Since then, he has spent his life traveling the globe, driven by his restless spirit, in search for adventures to satisfy his thirst for thrills.

At some point, Sonic met Dr. Ivo Robotic and they became enemies. Sonic would subsequently fight Robotnik in an untold number of confrontations as the scientist attempted time and again to conquer the world, with sonic foiling the doctor's plans each time.

Weapons: None

Gear/gadgets: None

Powers/abilities: Sonic's greatest strength is his super speed, an innate talent that members of the hedgehog species possess, though Sonic's has consistently proven to be in a class of its own. As a testament to his speed, he is credited as "the fastest thing alive" and even the fastest being in the universe. He has the ability to instantly accelerate to and run at speeds far greater than Mach 1, which is at the blistering speed of about 768 mph (for the sake of the roleplay, however, I will tone it down to just 450 mph)
Sonic’s main method of attacking is by curling into ball form and then ramming into his foes.

Skills: Sonic possesses astounding kinetics, precision and has reaction time to match his speed. He has incredible and flawless acrobatic skills and agility, alongside superhuman reflexes that lets him avoid any incoming obstacles with precise and delicate movements. When launched into the air, he can also perform several airborne tricks before landing. He also has incredible jumping skills, capable of jumping up to several hundred meters even with extra weight.

Name:
Benjamin Kirby Tennyson
'Ben'
Universe:
Ben 10: Omniverse
Alignment:
He tries to be Lawful good, but most of the time he ends up destroying stuff in the process; he does whatever means needed to save the day as he is a hero at heart.
Race:
Human (but can change into over 80 over aliens)
Appearance:
16-year-old-Ben-from-Ben-10-Omniverse.jpg

Personality:
Initially cocky, childish and arrogant, Ben's immaturity and attention-seeking behavior often led him to joke around, regardless of the situation. His allies often criticized his attitude, unaware of the fact that he used humor to mask his fears. Despite some childish attitude, he was heroic, caring and generally good-natured, always willing to save others at any time.

Over the years, Ben has displayed good leadership skills, as well as the ability to adapt his attitude to a situation, becoming serious when it's called for. He became more mature, responsible and sensible. He's kind-hearted, willing to sacrifice even his own life for others. His idealistic views and unwillingness to compromise his values - aspects condemned by Azmuth, yet commended by others - sometimes drive him to act against reason, such as helping his enemies if they need it (most remarkably Vilgax). Professor Paradox has praised Ben's good nature, going so far as to say he had the gift to make the right choices at the right moments.

However, when Ben fails to save someone, or if someone gets hurt because of his failures, he becomes angry and much more violent. Perhaps the most notable of these instances is when Kevin willingly mutated himself to succeed where Ben had failed and stop Aggregor, Ben was set on killing Kevin, even fighting Gwen when she refused to help him. He also threatened to hunt down and destroy the Forever Knights once [1] making Driscoll promise to cease the hunting of aliens.

Though often stated to be silly or unintelligent because of his immaturity, Ben is actually shown to be cunning and resourceful when needed, quickly adapting when the Omnitrix doesn't provide him with the alien he wanted.

Later on, Ben starts thinking of himself as more of a superhero than a Plumber, often remarking that he's not a cop, but a superhero. Although he once again became cocky, he retained his selfless and heroic nature.
Powers:
Being a human himself, he has no powers, but the aliens he transforms into do. (I've been told that I can just wait for the post until I use a certain alien to give a run down on them along with an image)
Skills:
Ben has been trained in hand-to-hand combat by black belt Gwen, Max, as well as various years fighting aliens, and received a basic Plumber training. He proved to be quite skilled in basic hand-to-hand combat as well armed and unarmed combat, being able to easily dodge shots from Manny's blasters and proceed to disarm him while in human form. Ben was able to hold his own against Pierce, and Max hinted that Ben was a highly skilled fighter, even as a human. Another hint of his exceptional hand-to-hand skill is when he succeeded in the Plumbers' Academy with a 95 out of a 100. He is also shown to be a crafty fighter and actually uses freestyle fighting.

It's evident that Ben is smart in some respects, possessing an above average intelligence. It was even stated by Gwen that he really isn't working up to his potential at school. He also has fairly moderate grades. Physics and Chemistry are his toughest subjects, yet he still maintains a B+ average.

Ben has a good memory, as he was perfectly capable of remembering and writing down the mystic rune-like symbols for entering the inter-dimensional realm of Ledgerdomain with just one glance from a distance.

Ben is also a cross dominant, skillfully wielding tools and weapons in either hand, in human or alien form.
Weapons/Items:
Ben is the wielder of the Omnitrix (formerly the Ultimatrix and first Omnitrix), which gave him the power to modify his own genetic code in order to turn into various alien creatures. Traditionally, he could only transform into ten aliens at the beginning of both the original series and Alien Force, but he later gains additional forms by either unlocking them or by scanning the DNA of aliens he meets.

When transforming into an alien, Ben gets all the creature's features, including its appearance, voice, all of its unique and special abilities and powers, strengths and weaknesses. Though he mostly retains his personality, there are some cases where the transformation causes change in it, like with Rath and Jury Rigg.

Though he usually uses his alien forms to fight, he can impersonate aliens as he did with Water Hazard to convince P'andor to go home, and though he was unsuccessful at convincing him, P'andor believed him to be Bivalvan.

In addition to the primary transformations and evolutionary function, the Omnitrixes and Ultimatrix can both be used for various purposes. Both have a built in Universal Translator that allows Ben to communicate with most aliens that don't speak English and is a communicator itself, meaning he can use it for long range conversations. It can also create holograms.

The prototype Omnitrix displayed the ability to manipulate and repair genetic damage, a function he used to cure DNAliens and save the Highbreed from extinction. Azmuth also mentioned that Ben could use the prototype Omnitrix to bring back to life any species stored on Primus.

The Omnitrix also has a failsafe to help prevent Ben from dying. If Ben is in mortal danger and the Omnitrix is in recharge mode, it will automatically go into active mode.
Grail:
This I am unsure about as most if not all important technology or devises have been given a creator. But, I can make it a thing in Plumber HQ (Space police)
Time of Gate awakening:
The Gate awakened after the events of the final episode. It will be after him and his group return to Earth after exploring the galaxy.
Backstory:
Benjamin Kirby "Ben" Tennyson was a normal ten-year-old kid until he found the Omnitrix, a powerful watch-like device that allowed him to turn into ten different aliens. Though initially immature and clumsy, he grew to be a true hero. By the time he was sixteen, he had become famous in not only his hometown of Bellwood, but on Earth and beyond. Ben has also been deputized by the Plumbers and gained more aliens as time progressed.

Angelostar4 Angelostar4 , the mods and Truthblade has come to a decision. if you want both super strength and super speed on konngara, it has to be slightly above average speed and 50 ton force maximum. its the combination of both super strength and super speed that make her OP.

So, here's the recap. Please note that I'm not trying to be aggressive, but I and the others who've quit the rp still want to call you guys out on some things.

ManyFaces gets a free pass to use Bill with nerfs, Donder and Vader are trying to use real-world physics and apply them to fiction to debunk characters' speeds (which is flawed logic), LordVader being able to use a vehicle (an X-Wing) at hypersonic speeds (claims that it's worse if the character themselves can. What about Kirby's warpstar? Kirby can't go FTL by himself, so it must be OK then!), Konngara nerfed for yet undefined superhuman strength/speed.

So, here's the recap. Please note that I'm not trying to be aggressive, but I and the others who've quit the rp still want to call you guys out on some things.

ManyFaces gets a free pass to use Bill with nerfs, Donder and Vader are trying to use real-world physics and apply them to fiction to debunk characters' speeds (which is flawed logic), LordVader being able to use a vehicle (an X-Wing) at hypersonic speeds (claims that it's worse if the character themselves can. What about Kirby's warpstar? Kirby can't go FTL by himself, so it must be OK then!), Konngara nerfed for yet undefined superhuman strength/speed.
But unlike the warp star, you can't pull out an X wing in the middle of a fight, its the definition of inconvinient.

Can you please explain the other points for me, also?
If you give me a speed in real world units, I will only assume that real world physics apply. Also it isnt even me using the X Wing. IN FACT, Kyle Katarn, the character that HAD the X Wing, was declined due to the 3 characters per universe rule.

Angelostar4 Angelostar4 , the mods and Truthblade has come to a decision. if you want both super strength and super speed on konngara, it has to be slightly above average speed and 50 ton force maximum. its the combination of both super strength and super speed that make her OP.

But that's how Konngara is. She's a half-demon, so she must have those qualities since she's from the Touhou universe where stupid powerful people come from. And also, I nerfed her as much as I can for her to stand true to her sources, and more than that... it's just not Konngara anymore.

And I decided that her full power punches are when the Horn/Spike glow, so her punches shouldn't even be an issue, until her horn/spike is glowing. As for her speed... 40mph or 30mph is just right. And when we have someone like Sonic in the RP, that not even a lot to be fair.

So, that is it. I want to stay true to my characters sources, as close as I can. But if what I say does not persuade you, then fine, i'll nerf her speed and power again.

sonic doesnt have super strength. or magic swords. the only thing he has is his speed, which is why sonic is allowed to have a higher speed. what determines if the horn is glowing/what does that mean for konngara herself?

Angelostar4 Angelostar4

sonic doesnt have super strength. or magic swords. the only thing he has is his speed, which is why sonic is allowed to have a higher speed. what determines if the horn is glowing/what does that mean for konngara herself?

Angelostar4 Angelostar4
Actually Sonic is stronger than average (tho he is far from the strongest) but i left it out just to make him fair. Sonic also had Excaliburin The Black Knight, but it was only there.

Name: Qymean Jai Sheelal

Universe (If the series has multiple continuities, specify which one):
Star Wars

Alingment: Lawful Evil

Race Kaleesh Cyborg

Age Unknown

Appearance (Post a picture)
http://statici.behindthevoiceactors...eneral-grievous-star-wars-clone-wars-30.2.jpg

Personality:
Grievous is a being on honor. However, since the Republic intervention in the Kaleesh-Huk war and the death of his lover at the hands of the "Soulless bugs" Grievous has become one also of rage. His sole desire in life is now to spread his grief to every Huk alive and destroy the Jedi order that killed so many of his friends and comrades.
Height (if confirmed)
Unknown, but well over the average human

Weight (if confirmed)
Unknown

Powers (If they are extremely powerful, please nerf them)

Skills
Lightsaber master
Grievous has become a lightsaber combatant of near perfection. He uses all of the major forms, and was able to pick up Vaapad after a few minutes dueling with Mace Windu. He once dueled 7 Jedi, 2 of which were counsel members, killed 3, left 1 so badly wounded he was assumed dead, and would have killed the other 3 were it not for the intervention of the elite clone unit known as the Muunlist 10 and a LAAT gunship.
Master strategist
Grievous has been commanding soldiers for decades, and his skills show this. Shaak Ti, a Jedi master on the High Council, once remarked that his strategy was "without flaw". Grievous scored decisive victorys in many campaigns by outmanuvering and outsmarting the Republic's best and brightest. The most infamous example was Hypori, where a whole Republic task force was wiped out, with 99% Republic casualties (the 3 jedi master mentioned above being the only known survivors) for relatively little CIS loss. He also has been shown to be a skilled fleet commander, wiping out a whole Republic fleet at the Ambush at Abbregio. In the third year of the Clone Wars, Grievous nearly won the war for the CIS in his sudden and rapid advance in the campaign known as Operation: Durge's Lance.
Weapons/Items

Grail (If it is in their possession. Grails are items that will have the ability to manipulate the Gates of Realms. These would usually be very special items that are the focus of their canon universes, such as the Dragon Balls in Dragon Ball Z or the Tri Force in The Legend of Zelda.

Time of Gate awakening (Specify which point of their canon story was taking place when the gates of space and time were opened.)

Backstory (You may copy and paste from a wiki):
(couldnt put it better than him)

Angelostar4 Angelostar4
The Horn/Spike on Konngara represents her demon nature. And when the horn/spike is glowing, that means Konngara is at her top condition and can use her powerful strength at her leisure. Though, that strength can be use a grand total of 3 times. So basically if she punches something three times, she must recover her power which takes a day to do so.

But that's how Konngara is. She's a half-demon, so she must have those qualities since she's from the Touhou universe where stupid powerful people come from. And also, I nerfed her as much as I can for her to stand true to her sources, and more than that... it's just not Konngara anymore.

And I decided that her full power punches are when the Horn/Spike glow, so her punches shouldn't even be an issue, until her horn/spike is glowing. As for her speed... 40mph or 30mph is just right. And when we have someone like Sonic in the RP, that not even a lot to be fair.

So, that is it. I want to stay true to my characters sources, as close as I can. But if what I say does not persuade you, then fine, i'll nerf her speed and power again.

I can totally understand wanting to stay true to character, but we also have to make sure that no one character is severely overpowering any other character. Even i have to abide by this. As much as i would like to have Sonic keep his Canon speed, i can't have him completely curbstomp the majority of characters in the roleplay. I want this rp to be fair as possible.

We already have required other characters to be nerfed due to having high power, so i am afraid we cannot make an exception for you. I might make a more hogh power roleplay if i ever reboot this, but right now, we have to keep a certain standard.

I can totally understand wanting to stay true to character, but we also have to make sure that no one character is severely overpowering any other character. Even i have to abide by this. As much as i would like to have Sonic keep his Canon speed, i can't have him completely curbstomp the majority of characters in the roleplay. I want this rp to be fair as possible.

We already have required other characters to be nerfed due to having high power, so i am afraid we cannot make an exception for you. I might make a more hogh power roleplay if i ever reboot this, but right now, we have to keep a certain standard.

I never asked for an exception or anything of the sort. I was just staying what I thought as all and nothing more. And, I am willing to change her, like I said at the end.

So, it's not that big of a deal. It's only my opinion and I just wanted to voice it out.

I never asked for an exception or anything of the sort. I was just staying what I thought as all and nothing more. And, I am willing to change her, like I said at the end.

So, it's not that big of a deal. It's only my opinion and I just wanted to voice it out.
Yeah, i am just trying to be cautious because nerfs had been a dealbreaker for a few other rprs.

at least you are actually respecting the moderator's decisions unlike some other people who tried rping here...
Respect is something I have for all people. Unless the mods decision is absolutely crazy, then i'll have a problem. Besides, they're just nerfs. And, I can come up with a reason as to why she isn't as powerful in other universes, unlike her own.

Yeah, i am just trying to be cautious because nerfs had been a dealbreaker for a few other rprs.
I understand completely mate. But don't worry, I can do the nerds and I have a reason for those nerfs. Still keeping the horn/spike glowing thing though.

If you give me a speed in real world units, I will only assume that real world physics apply. Also it isnt even me using the X Wing. IN FACT, Kyle Katarn, the character that HAD the X Wing, was declined due to the 3 characters per universe rule.
I love how you guys overlook the fact that the picture of the ship doesn't even look closely to an X-Wing...
It is not an X-Wing, but a light courier...

Name: Sonic the Hedgehog

Universe: Sonic the Hedgehog

Alignment: Neutral Good

Species/race: Hedgehog

Appearance:
View attachment 288744

Personality: Sonic is described to be "like the wind" a drifter that is always on the move and is noted for being free-spirited and adventurous. He values freedom above all else and strives to live his life according to his own rules rather than the standards of those around him or for the sake of heroism and duty, and enjoys nothing more than traveling the world. Endowed with a strong passion for enjoying life, he is never in one place for long and always moves forward to look for his next challenge, making his life a never-ending series of adventures. Because of his need for freedom, Sonic loathes the idea of being constrained, as he gets twitchy and restless when cooped up in a small space for too long.

Sonic is usually easygoing, cool and carefree. However, he is often impatient, hates boredom and has at times a short temper. Because of his impulsive nature, Sonic can be reckless and quick to act before thinking, throwing himself into trouble without a second thought and regardless of others' warnings. Nevertheless, he is honest and always keeps his promises.

Sonic's personality is a juxtaposition of kindness and ferocity. He is extremely benevolent, driven by his own strong sense of justice and fair play, and firmly stands for truth and freedom, but he is never the one to rest in the face of injustice or oppression. He hates lies and evil in all its forms, exploding with anger when witnessing anything unjust, and will do all he can to snuff it out, throwing his life on the line without hesitation. However, he usually sees his heroics as an opportunity to have fun, making him a thrill-seeker. In times of crisis though, he is aggressive and focuses intensely on the task at hand as if his personality has undergone an astonishing change. At the same time, Sonic has a big and kind heart and is fully committed to help out and protect those in all kinds of trouble at any time, even if his actions will have ill consequences for himself.

Backstory: Not much is known about Sonic's early life. He was born on Christmas Island with his abnormal ability to run at super speed, but his love for adventure eventually called him away from his home. Since then, he has spent his life traveling the globe, driven by his restless spirit, in search for adventures to satisfy his thirst for thrills.

At some point, Sonic met Dr. Ivo Robotic and they became enemies. Sonic would subsequently fight Robotnik in an untold number of confrontations as the scientist attempted time and again to conquer the world, with sonic foiling the doctor's plans each time.

Weapons: None

Gear/gadgets: None

Powers/abilities: Sonic's greatest strength is his super speed, an innate talent that members of the hedgehog species possess, though Sonic's has consistently proven to be in a class of its own. As a testament to his speed, he is credited as "the fastest thing alive" and even the fastest being in the universe. He has the ability to instantly accelerate to and run at speeds far greater than Mach 1, which is at the blistering speed of about 768 mph (for the sake of the roleplay, however, I will tone it down to just 450 mph)
Sonic’s main method of attacking is by curling into ball form and then ramming into his foes.

Skills: Sonic possesses astounding kinetics, precision and has reaction time to match his speed. He has incredible and flawless acrobatic skills and agility, alongside superhuman reflexes that lets him avoid any incoming obstacles with precise and delicate movements. When launched into the air, he can also perform several airborne tricks before landing. He also has incredible jumping skills, capable of jumping up to several hundred meters even with extra weight.
"Sonic can't even dodge bullets at point blank range"
Sonic is the fasting thing alive can't even dodge a bullet.
@Baku

Users who are viewing this thread

Back