• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom World of Warcraft: Pandaren and Culture clash.

Steel Accord

One Thousand Club
Idea I have that I didn’t think the game proper service to. I play as a pandaren fresh from the Wandering Isle while you play an adventurer of any race or class that, for one reason or another, interacts with.

The emphasis ideally is focusing on culture clash and to an extent genre clash. After all, even though the Tolkien-esque Night Elves are just as divergent from the dieselpunk Goblins as they are from the Wuxia martial arts Pandaren, all the other fantasy races and cultures have had time, wars, and truces to get used to one another.

The Pandaren have experienced none of that by the time they first arrive, likewise the only people at a stretch that would even possibly know the Pandaren would be the no longer immortal Night Elves.

So how do both sides react to yet another ingredient being thrown into the fantasy gumbo? We both decide. Message or PM for interest.

(Obviously there can be action, fighting, and adventure.)

-Thread based
-Don’t stress word count

Users who are viewing this thread

Back