• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy World of Nox|BxB RP [OPEN]

lmh98

Masks of Life

[Keep in mind that this is a fantasy roleplay that takes place where humans still lived in a village with kingdoms and such. So no modern technology, okay!]

The world was divided into five major forces.

All fighting for

The Ultimate power

The Ultimate influence

For One World

And the world is

The World of Nox

• The maximum amount of people is 15 members with 5 admins or the head clans. The 5 admins are 5 different people to check you RP-ers for each race. You can't apply for the head clan and only the members.

We'll start when the RP-ers reach the amount of 12, head clans included.

The Elf

Elegance and beauty decorates every details of their life. They're just by your side, living secretly, rotecting nature.

Territory = Realm (Room)

List of roles (based on power)

Head clan =
    The Healer (TAKEN : @WhimsicalWriter ) - Emrys (U)[/b]

b. The Pain Transfusion

c. The Body Dweller

The Demon

Once upon a time, there was an angel, trusted by God, feared for his rich nowledge and admired for his looks and wisom. But one day, because of his curiosity and greed f more knowledge, he gave himself to the darkness and God cursed him. He chose to fell for the darkness and thus have to bear the consequences. The one who dwelled in the darkness of the world. The one who was called, The demon and so are his children and companions.

Territory = Cave (Room)

List of roles (based on power)

Master = The Blood Bender (TAKEN : @Lmh98) - Ares (U)

Underlings =

a. The Mind Reader

b. The Cursed One (TAKEN : @RedApple ) - Asch (S)

Guardian / Watcher = The Life Giver (TAKEN : @BlueRhapsody )[/color]

Villagers =

a. The Blacksmith

b. The Necromancer (TAKEN : @Deadkool ) - Leo Anderson (S)

c. The Hunter (RESERVED: @Raven ) -until November 18th 2014[/font]

Mortal Enemies = Human x Vampire

Elf x Demon

Alliance = Human & Demon (contract)

Vampire & Elf

Grim Reaper x (with anyone as long as it benefits them)

For more information about the power, you can talk to any admins in private messages.

Please request for the character here (for ex : Can i be The Cursed one? and such) and if you have been accepted here, post your character sheet in here :

http://www.rpnation.com/threads/world-of-nox-bxb-rp-open.72823/#post-2180128

Amount of Seme (only 10) and Uke (only 10)

Seme : 6

Uke : 5

Last edited by a moderator:
Stew said:
Can I be the Life Giver?
yes you can~ please post your character sheet~

[QUOTE="The Akolite]Can I be the Ancient One?

[/QUOTE]
Yup! please post your character sheet~ ^^

Deadkool said:
I'm interested in the necromancer.
WhimsicalWriter said:
Can I be the Illusionist?
joeymicl said:
May I be the seer?
Sure, I'll reserve the spot for you:) Please post your character sheet (rp thread)

[QUOTE="The Doorman]The Dream Walker sounds so mystical, ooooooh~
Hej hej, guys!

[/QUOTE]
Yeah right~~~ we were wondering what the ability should be named and came up with that suddenly....

=×=

Haha, I think it's cool~

Can I perhaps join you?

It's a cool idea and I wouldn't mind... Dream walking with y'all xD

Though for a demon the title sounds really atypical, which is pretty interesting in my eyes~

Uhuhuhu, party in the hizz house, whoop whoop.

You can but since im on my phone and its difficult to edit the thread and roleplay, you can just post ur cjaracter sheet in the roleplay ^^

Thank u for join

[QUOTE="The Doorman]Haha, I think it's cool~
Can I perhaps join you?

It's a cool idea and I wouldn't mind... Dream walking with y'all xD

Though for a demon the title sounds really atypical, which is pretty interesting in my eyes~

Uhuhuhu, party in the hizz house, whoop whoop.

[/QUOTE]

Nico said:
Can I be the Nature Preserver as a Uke
yes of course~ please post your character sheet~

I'm sorry to inform you, but I sadly can't be in your RP, I'm a bit busy and I don't know if I'll have the time to participate. But good job on making it, I hope you have a long and prosperous RP.

Stew said:
I'm sorry to inform you, but I sadly can't be in your RP, I'm a bit busy and I don't know if I'll have the time to participate. But good job on making it, I hope you have a long and prosperous RP.
okay~~! no problem~ and thank u ~ i hope so too~

edit: sorry ignore this I just realized I have no time. Fun looking Rp though wish I could participate!

[QUOTE="Cross_Rhodes]Can I be the mind reader--demon?

[/QUOTE]
of course you can~ please post ur character sheet in the roleplay~

we're gonna start today~

you can start as soon as you post your character sheet ^^

The Teleporter sounds a little bit like me, though I was hoping to get a Demon role. Oh well, I have a lovely character with a scythe to use ^^

Miyuki said:
The Teleporter sounds a little bit like me, though I was hoping to get a Demon role. Oh well, I have a lovely character with a scythe to use ^^
okay~ ill reserve that for u~ please post character sheet within 7 days~ thank u!

Riven said:
The Human: Hunter
Thank u for applying! Ill reserve that and please post ur character sheet within 7 days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back