• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy World building/Doubling/Lotr inspired

CowboyPossum

Silliest possum of all the lands
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello all !!

I’m looking for a one on one roleplay that’s in a realm similar to the world building that is in Lord of the Rings, (elves, quests, fighting a greater evil ect). If we choose, we could even integrate some dnd elements (that will require separate discussion).

I’m hoping we can create an action/adventure roleplay with original characters (that we make) with a good amount of lore and world building. But I am also specifically looking for romance!! I would like to play a female character romancing a character you play. I’m willing to double and do vice versa for you.

I have over 3+ years of roleplay experience. I’m 22, and a part time college student. I require you also be 18+.

I know this is vauge, it’s been a hot second since I’ve done roleplaying. Let me know if you’re interested! I look forward to hearing from you soon!

I am interested! PM me and I may have a possible plot we can work with?

I'm interested in this. Played lots of D&D and seen all the LoTR movies. Feel free to PM me.

hi! my name is snow and 18 and pleased to make your acquaintance! i love lord of the rings and would like to roleplay and plot with you through the worldbuilding omg what fun it would be! i have had an idea of royal medieval court thing for a while now and i think it would be amazing to finally see it put to use :) the fantasy vibe, the quest between good and evil, and the happy ending (yay) personally my strong suit is more on royal courts and kingdoms and balls and pretty dresses and poisoning tea cups, meaning anything but adventure lol but we'd be so compatible — i can't wait to start plotting with you if you're up for it of course!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back