• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Working Title: Respite

hiding_in_yourcloset

By blood a queen, in heart a clown

Since the beginning of time, the Kingdoms of heaven and hell have waged war, with neither side ever being able to gain an advantage over the other.

Amidst the conflict, humanity emerged.

Whilst the soldiers of hell could care less for the primates, Heaven considered them to be holy and divine-- yet weak. Heaven brokered a truce: the war would be postponed. The Seven Seals were created to be broken when the Kingdom of Man was ready for the End war. In exchange, hell would have -limited- access into the world of man.

Within their short existence, humanity's atrocities exceeded even those of hell's... Even though some humans showed mercy, it wasn't enough. The humans lost support from the angels and with hell's influence, only grew darker.

Centuries passed and humanity's sins manifested into seven cursed beings. Humans, so lost in their sins they became them.

Envy

Lust

Greed

Gluttony

Sloth

Wrath

Pride

With humanity corrupted and the sins running amok, the seals of the End War are being broken.

Once the seals are broken four divine beings will enter the world of man and the End war will begin. These divine beings are known as the four horsemen of the apocalypse and the harbingers of the Last Judgment.

Conquest is to rule over all.

War is to make men slay each other.

Famine is to judge. Spare the worthy and punish the guilty.

Death will bring further warfare and terrible famines along with awful plagues and diseases.

With the seemingly imminent end on the horizon, humanity is distraught, under prepared... but not about to give up. Specially not after the discovery of something no one expected, the nephilim.

An unexpected hero, born from an angel and a demon (who committed treason against their kind and were subsequently put to death-- but not before hiding their offspring among the humans.)

An abomination raised by humans and charged with the task of protecting what is left of the race by taking down the deadly seven and preventing the release of the horsemen.

Will the nephilim succeed? Or are we doomed to face perpetual war?

Multiple Settings - I don't bite... hard.

Hiya,

I'm looking for some partners to play this out with. Above is a link to my other Ad, which contains a writing sample and general requirements for the RP partners I'd like to join this RP (Look under: What I'm looking for)

Looking for at least 3/4 players. You can play a seven deadly sin, the nephilim, an angel, a demon, a human, etc.

Working Title: Respite~

Last edited:
What an interesting concept! I would definitely be down to rp with you! However, I have a few questions:

- Is this set in a medieval era where guns haven't been invented yet? Or is it modern-day?
- What exactly are demons? Are they humanoids with horns and pointy tails that like to make people suffer? Or maybe something different?
- Do humans have magic? Or are they just your run-of-the-mill monkeys?

Yay! I'm glad someones into it lol

To answer your questions:

- The setting will be modern day. Guns are very much around. So are bombs, mines, etc.

We'll start the role play with 3 of the 7 seals broken and chaos in the streets. The 7 sins are 'running amok' so we have regular folk (humans) acting funny due to their influence. Committing crimes and looting and allat. Parts of the world will be worse then others -- depending on the proximity of the 'sin'.

- Demons, depending on rank, vary in appearance and strength. Sure, some are humanoids with horns and pointy tails that like to make people suffer but others are grotesque creatures so hideous that your eyes will pop out of your head if you look at them too long-- who want to eat you and have your soul for dessert.

Same goes for Angels, respectively.

- Humans can have magic! Some even as strong as Angels and Demons. But not many humans will have abilities. BUTTTT, we humans can be pretty deadly without magic.

Awesome! So then I'll assume that the nephilim can then look anything from relatively human to an amalgamation of flesh?

Awesome! So then I'll assume that the nephilim can then look anything from relatively human to an amalgamation of flesh?

Basically. Since s/he grew up with humans and was able to blend in for so long, s/he'll start off looking like a human. But as their power grows, they'll begin to change too.

I have a quick q!

So im assuming the rp will follow the nephilim and the accompanying druid.
So will our characters also be along with this group? Or, basically, what are our options for characters?

Originally, this idea was meant for a 1x1
But it's being rewritten to allow multiple people. Meaning that the druid will not be the only person accompanying the nephilim. You are who you wish to be.

If you want to play an angel or demon that believe humanity should be spared (or whatever agenda you wanna have, we can plot privately if you don't want people to know) you can.

If you want to play on the villain's team and be a deadly sin, you can be.

If you wanna play a trigger happy soldier, EMT caught in the crossfire, anything at all really- you can.

Heros (and villains) come in all shapes and sizes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back