• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

fairyfawn

respectless
coded by natasha.
  • — woodcreek view
    Woodcreek View. It's a very special place, and you're already wondering why just a seemingly ordinary town is so special. Well, you see, it's inhabited by demigods, children of deities and humans. And their deity parents came together to create this town for them. And you see, it's only recently that the demigods have learned about their heritage - that they are not full-blooded deities but rather only half-blooded. The deities raised their children, and the demigods never really knew of their mortal parents. But now that they know, they're curious to meet their mortal parents. That's good and all but there's just one, not so tiny problem. Finding the mortal parents. They could be anywhere. And the demigods don't know where, but they also want a place to stay whilst they look for their mortal parents.

And thus, Woodcreek View comes into play. It's a very nice town, with shops, houses, a pool, cafe, library, you name it! Anything to keep the demigods occupied. And no human has ever set foot in this town. Well.... surely that is about to change.
    coded by natasha.
    about
    lore
    spots
    rules

If can write as a daughter of Zeus and son of Hecate, I'm in! Looking forward to this since demigods are one of my many talents. c:

I'm currently running a Percy Jackson rpg and have an itch to play as well as run. So im in if you still have space. Might play a child of Morrigan.

*Peeps in* hehehhe interested my lovely friend
May I snatch a spot for a daughter of Artemis? I have a couple ideas for others too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back