• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Wonder! Angelic Defenders! (one more!)

AbraxasNine said:
I'll shoot for a female slot of Landicks, if at all possible! Otherwise, I could lean towards Seaicks...
Landick or Seaick, hun? I'm not sure which you'd prefer lol

My dear Geek, may I possibly be a male Seaick please. I shall have fun with this clan type... Male Leliana xDD Surely you had this coming, eh?

@GeekPride18

Here we go again xDD and I'll put you down for it!

Now we have 1 Skyick and 1 Seaick, as well as 1 male and 1 female open!

Well when I read the description of the Seaicks everything seemed to fit for me so the choice was obvious, I just hoped to have a spot as being one as well :D

I haven't spoken to him in a while xD But maybe! xD It sucks because he'd kind f be forced to play a male Skyick xD

We kind of have someone reserving it, at least he's already shown interest. But if he, nor the other person we have, takes it, it's yours, hun xDD :)

mother of god what did i miss even.

I don't even know what positions are left.

See this is what happens when I go to DnD campaigns.

There's one slot available xDD I didn't give it away! You were here first, after all xDD

It's a male Skyick slot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back