• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Wonder! Angelic Defenders! (one more!)

Lady Insanity

I live for the chaos, yet I'd die for peace.
(minor anime-inspiration)

Unknown to the Earth, there is a dimension inhabited by a branch of humanity known as the Wonders. The Wonders are Angels whose soul purpose is to protect the Earth. The Wonders are divided up into 3 tribes. The Skyick Tribe is optimistic and joyful, harnessing the power of the sky's wind and storms. The Landick Tribe is a tough and rowdy bunch, some might even say cocky, and is blessed with the power of the land, both in forest and in earth. The 3rd and final tribe, the Seaick Tribe, is the wisest and most insightful, harnessing the serenity of the sea and the power of the waves.

The is a special gateway connecting the dimension of the Wonders and Earth, known as the Tower Of Heaven. It acts as a center of peace for the Wonders and the angelic beings of the Earth. It is in the Tower, where the Skyick, Landick, and Seaick Tribe leaders meet to discuss whom they will choose to represent their people and stand as Angelic Defenders, sworn to fight off their ancient enemy, the Infershia. Infershia is a legion of demons, born from death and chaos, pure evil and the bitterest of enemies.

The Infershia has been sealed away for centuries, and the Wonders have lived in peace, as well as the Earth. In the year 2015, the Seal Of Heaven has finally broken, disabling the Infershia from staying in their prison. The Infershia has risen once again, and this time, they have destroyed the Tower Of Heaven!!! But while they broke free and destroyed it, the Infershia was unaware that 6 Wonders were on Earth, safe and sound...although they didn't know of their home-dimensions gateway's destruction until it was too late. The 6 Wonders were sent to Earth as apprentices of the current Angelic Defenders, in order to get a feel for the Earth itself. 2 Skyick, 2 Landick, and 2 Seaick Tribe members are now stuck on Earth, only in apprenticehood, and are now the final hope for all that is good.

These apprentices are all that stand between life and death for the Earth. The 6 youths are responsible for the protection of Earth...only by standing together can they see victory. Will they prevail? Will they save the Earth from the evil of the Infershia Demons? Or will these Wonders fail...and lead Earth to it's demise? Don't back down...stand and fight!

(As I mentioned here, looking for 2 members of each tribe!!! As for genders, I'd like to have 3 males and 3 females, just for gender balance. Need active users with good grammar and at least 1 or 2 paragraphs per post! I'm already one of the 6, so FIVE PEOPLE! Comment below if interested!)

In case you're curious about the Tribes:

Skyick - optimistic and joyful, harnessing the power of the sky's wind and storms. Often the happiest, bubbly, and joyful.

Landick - tough and rowdy bunch, some might even say cocky, and is blessed with the power of the land, both in forest and in earth. Often cocky, aggressive and impatient, though fun-loving..as long as they get to play in mud!

Seaick - wisest and most insightful, harnessing the serenity of the sea and the power of the waves. Snooty, smart, and uptight.

Yay! Please, if you have any friends who might like this RP, invite them to it! I'm eager for people!!! xD

Yayyy a 4th Wonder!!! :)

After we get two more people, I'll make the thread. You guys are so awesome xDD And I have a friend in mind, if he wants to join in xD @LeSoraAmari you remember the Infershia...they're baaaaaack xD

Hmm, I may want to partake if you will have me! Feel free to smack me with a couple sticks however as my mind is just coming out of the hole.

Ah, the Infershia, up to no good it seems? xD well of course I would be interest in joining, nothing better than kicking the arses of Infershia xD @GeekPride18

Oh.... Cookie.... *Snatches cookie* Mine.

Oooh I got extra people! I'm at school so I cant post anything official but know that I aware of your interest!!! Xp

Tomorrow the official thread goes up. Gives me time to decide a few things xDD In total, there are 8 of us...I only need 6! I'm thinking of ways to incorporate it all because I really don't want anyone to drop this xD And by that, I'm just changing it so instead of 6 Wonders being stuck on Earth, there are more xD lol So it's the same plot as I posted, just 2 extra Wonders xD

@LeSoraAmari @DawnAntalios @AikoMomone @Thief Of Hope @Refaulted @AbraxasNine @Son of Crota message me if you guys need help with anything or have questions :)

Since they are 8 of us, I have thought of a solution!! Instead of 6 Wonders stuck on Earth, there are going to be 8. BUT!!! I'm not adding any tribes to choose from, mainly because it doesn't work well with some ideas I have for the story. Here's what we'll have!

3 Skyicks, 3 Landicks, and 2 Seaicks. The reason only 2 Seaicks are on Earth? Well, I'll get to that later. I believe @AikoMomone claimed one of the Skyicks spots, so that's that. I myself am claiming a Landick spot. Everyone else, have at it!!

@LeSoraAmari @DawnAntalios @AbraxasNine @Refaulted @Thief Of Hope @Son of Crota all of you, please refer to the first page of this thread and read about the 3 tribes, and then post which one you'd like to be in!!! Once the slots in a tribe are full, they're full. I'm sorry, but that's how it works lol xDD

So far:

Skyicks: Aiko, Son Of Crota, Thief

Landicks: Meeeee!, Abraxas, Refaulted

Seaicks: LeSora, Dawn

And 4 males, 4 females xDD

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back