• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Witchy Sisters [detailed; doubling]

apolla

❛ it's only love, nobody dies ❜
Hello everyone! I am itching for a roleplay, and this current plot I thought of is loosely based on the book series turned disney movie, T*Witches. I loved the books growing up, and was ecstatic when they turned them into a movie. Granted, it has been a while since I read or watched it, but I would love to do a plot involving sisters and magic and yeah.

Before I get to the plot, I would really like for this to be detailed. That doesn't mean walls of text, but it does mean that you put effort into your replies (for BOTH characters) so that I can respond to it. This plot does require doubling (unless you would rather just play a male, and I'll just play one of the sisters) and playing multiple characters. I am a full time nurse, however I have alot of spare time. But don't bug me for replies, I promise I will reply when I can. Don't be selfish, this RP is about both of us, and I want both of us to enjoy it. Talking in OOC is awesome. I'm not afraid for this to get dark. In fact, I love dark RPs. Lastly, I would love for this to include romance down the road!

So, with all that said, onto the plot!

78d6fa0d4e401ffc514cc0bff3e80e7f.jpg

There are two sisters, fraternal twins, separated at birth. Their parents are the rules of a magical kingdom known as ______ [We can come up with a name; I suck at them tbh]. There are dark forces at work, so to save their children, the parents made the difficult decision to send them to earth to give them their best chance. They gave one daughter a sun necklace, and the other a moon necklace. The girls are witches, or gifted, however you prefer to look at it. Their powers work off each other, for instance, one girl is light magic while the other is dark. [If we use light/dark, I prefer light. It doesn't have to be light/dark, though, or even elemental magic at all. We can discuss.]

The girls grew up knowing nothing about each other, and it was supposed to stay that way. Whether it be by chance or fate, they met up at the age of 22 [age can also be discussed]. They knew they were special, but they always thought they were alone. They can't deny the connection they feel to each other, though.

So whatever happens, happens. Whether they decide to talk, or try to move on, they can't forget about the other girl. But life goes on. There is alot up for interpretation here, for us to decide.

So enter the two main guys we will be playing. I was thinking they could both be from the kingdom. They know about the girls, but all they know is that one has a sun necklace, the other a moon. They could either both be working for the dark forces, determined to keep the girls from discovering their powers and saving their kingdom, or one could be bad and the other good, trying to find them to help them save their kingdom. We can talk about that, too!

If you're interested, please PM me!

Hello! I'd be interested, but I'd like to discuss some things first!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back