• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy WitchBlood || Out-of-Character ||

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Yuta would want to be her friend seeing how he's been through something similar. He'd probably bug her to hang out just so she wouldn't be alone too often lol
I wonder what type of vibes they'd have together then 🤔 . I can kinda see her being an awkward mess but him trying to help her loosen up and relax. But I can also see Kurai acting like a big sister to him if he always gets hurt a lot which it seems he has a propensity to do. When she starts caring about someone she can also be a worrywart.

Alrighty, IC is officially a go! Let's get out there and kill some psycho vamps!

I wonder what type of vibes they'd have together then 🤔 . I can kinda see her being an awkward mess but him trying to help her loosen up and relax. But I can also see Kurai acting like a big sister to him if he always gets hurt a lot which it seems he has a propensity to do. When she starts caring about someone she can also be a worrywart.

It'd be a nice little scene to see Kurai tending to some of his wounds. I'd love to see her give off big sister vibes lol

will have a post up by Friday, already have a post half done but it's time to sleep! I'm swamped with some doctor appointments tomorrow so i'll be busy.

Qrowlis Qrowlis B-rank huh? Interesting. I pegged her for at least A but maybe she likes the field work. Maybe she's more powerful than she let's on too.

Me and the side characters showing up once per episode :closedeyessmile:
I should've put it on his sheet but I like to think Yousuke keeps a trinket from Makoto each time he heads out on a mission

I should've put it on his sheet but I like to think Yousuke keeps a trinket from Makoto each time he heads out on a mission

Yosuke: Here's a necklace made from vampire ears.

Makoto: Big bro pls...

Yousuke: Here's a diamond ring.

Makoto: Aw! You shouldn't have!

Yousuke: I took it off a vampire's finger after chopping it off.

Makoto: Aw... you... you shouldn't have...

Also just for the sake of drama I feel like there should be one person who prior to the story became aware of Yousuke's illness somehow? Dunno who but I think it could be fun

Kaion's parents are researching a way to "cure any disease", but the actual method behind it is really dark.

Actually the truth behind Kaion's condition is/was much darker and messed up, I scrapped it because it seemed too edgy/too broken but I could bring it back in part if the GM is okay with it.

I was thinking of having Kotori being really into potion making. If they were to become friends and she’d found out she’d make it her mission to try to find a cure no matter how impossible it is.

Oh! Maybe two people could know and they could be like close friends.

I was thinking of having Kotori being really into potion making. If they were to become friends and she’d found out she’d make it her mission to try to find a cure no matter how impossible it is.

Oh! Maybe two people could know and they could be like close friends.
Yeah I could definitely see her and Yousuke being buddies for sure, they seem like they'd get along super well!

Actually the truth behind Kaion's condition is/was much darker and messed up, I scrapped it because it seemed too edgy/too broken but I could bring it back in part if the GM is okay with it.

If you prefer the original origins, DM me and I'll see if anything needs changing on my end.

Yeah I could definitely see her and Yousuke being buddies for sure, they seem like they'd get along super well!
Awesome so uh is that yes to her knowing about his illness?

Close friends as in just normal close friends or "I'll tell you my deepest darkest secret" level of close friends, because Kaion has one of those. And mayyyybe one person can know it.
Normal friends fine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back