• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy WitchBlood || Out-of-Character ||

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Our characters definitely would've shared some classes together as trainee witches if they all ended up being assigned to the same unit. My character is the quiet but nice and dependable guy in the class! Who wants to be friends? lol

I think Akane and Yuta would be pretty good friends! Akane is very grateful for people who don't make problems or start trouble.

What's Kaion's personality like? Do they usually interact with other people as a group, or separately as individuals?

I think Akane and Yuta would be pretty good friends! Akane is very grateful for people who don't make problems or start trouble.

I'd like to think Yuta would ask Akane to help him with melee combat lessons since he was pretty mediocre and Akane might've been pretty good if she's using a staff for fighting.

Yeah from Kaion's sheet, there's a lot about the incident but not much on his (theirs?) personality.

I'd like to think Yuta would ask Akane to help him with melee combat lessons since he was pretty mediocre and Akane might've been pretty good if she's using a staff for fighting.

Yeah from Kaion's sheet, there's a lot about the incident but not much on his (theirs?) personality.
Maybe they've been having a weekly training sesh for the past year, because Yuta was worried about passing the melee portion of their exams and Akane offered to help out?

Maybe they've been having a weekly training sesh for the past year, because Yuta was worried about passing the melee portion of their exams and Akane offered to help out?

That'd make a lot of sense given he was almost assigned to the scouts because of his poor combat performance. In turn if Akane needed help with written exam stuff or topics regarding Daemon use, Yuta would be of help.

Does anyone wanna plot anything with inoye?

I'd wonder how our character's would interact. They seem to be pretty opposed in personalities. Yuta would still try to be polite though if not friendly.

That'd make a lot of sense given he was almost assigned to the scouts because of his poor combat performance. In turn if Akane needed help with written exam stuff or topics regarding Daemon use, Yuta would be of help.
Study buddies! Akane's very diligent. They probably have a good time and work well together when they're studying, but Akane always leaves at the end of their 'scheduled' study session time, to rush off to her next duty.
If Inoye's a diva, then her and Akane probably wouldn't get on too well from the first time Inoye was rude to her or someone around her. Akane tries to limit the time she spends with people who can make her life more difficult.

Guess I'll put Kaion's information here

He takes "they" as pronoun since he is literally multiple people, but inside he's still only one.
He only has one consciousness, so he's like a hivemind, the four pieces don't have individual personalities, it's all one personality. His personality is generally alright, he's friendly, polite, sort of elegant. His demeanor is an uncanny combination of being airheaded, stoned, and someone who's seen the depth of the universe. He is very patient with people and is always calm on the surface, but when he gets angry he mutters some chunni things and smiles, silent rage type.

You know stereotypical Canadians? Basically that.

What's Kaion's personality like? Do they usually interact with other people as a group, or separately as individuals?
He tends to interact with people as a group since it's easier, the reason why he always seems super spaced out is because his four bodies are one mind, so if he interacts with multiple people at once it's like trying to hold multiple conversations simultaneously for normal people.

Whichever piece wearing the "1" badge (they are numbered, but they're numbered randomly every day when he puts on the uniforms, it's more for other people than for himself.) usually speaks, but they sometimes talk over each other or at the same time.

Seto probably wouldn’t being around Inoye he would likely go talk and hangout with her whenever he saw her outside of school with his personality. He would probably even help her skip by giving her movie tickets from time to time.

Kotori probably would of made friends with just about anyone. With her being alone for so long she probably would of been trying to be friends with the whole damn school. 😅 lol So...I like to think she's probably just about interacted with all of them at some point.

sorry for the late character sheet guys 🥲 , if anyone wants to be acquaintances with kurai I'm totally down to make it happen! shes not unfriendly or anything but she has a lot of reservations about making close bonds with other witches (just due to the risks that come with the job) she might be seen as aloof to others because of it

Seto probably wouldn’t being around Inoye he would likely go talk and hangout with her whenever he saw her outside of school with his personality. He would probably even help her skip by giving her movie tickets from time to time.
Giving her movie tickets definitely would make them get along better although i feel like she would rely on getting free stuff from anyone as much as she could
I would say Kaion might semi skip class by sending one of his pieces out, though not sure if Inoye would hang out with one of his pieces since it doesn't look "cool" to hang out with kids I guess.
i’m gonna say she’d consider him too freaky to hang out with considering the fact he has 4 bodys.

sorry for the late character sheet guys 🥲 , if anyone wants to be acquaintances with kurai I'm totally down to make it happen! shes not unfriendly or anything but she has a lot of reservations about making close bonds with other witches (just due to the risks that come with the job) she might be seen as aloof to others because of it

Yuta would want to be her friend seeing how he's been through something similar. He'd probably bug her to hang out just so she wouldn't be alone too often lol

i’m gonna say she’d consider him too freaky to hang out with considering the fact he has 4 bodys.

RIP. That's okay though Yuta and Kotori animegirl20 animegirl20 will adopt them all as friends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back