• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy WitchBlood || Out-of-Character ||

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Blu

ᴏɴʟʏ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀꜱ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
4D8GR0H.png

「 Welcome to the WitchBlood Out-of-Character Chat! Use this for discussions relating to the RP or just for general chatter. For newcomers, check out the RP information thread filed under 'Lore' to get started. 」
RP Rules
  • 1 All RPNation rules apply.
  • 2 Use general RP etiquette (no godmod, powerplay, etc.).
  • 3 As the Host/GM, I have final say on all decisions relating to the RP.
  • 4 One character per player. Feel free to create as many NPCs as needed.
  • 5 One post per week (minimum). Let me know when you can't post.
  • 6 Minimum post length is one paragraph.
  • 7 If I like your character sheet, that means your character is approved.

Last edited:
Klown Klown Yeah I intended for this to be a small group of main characters so everyone's limited to 1. The int check ended up with a lot more ppl than I know what to do with though. Idk if everybody will show up but we'll see what happens. Might have to change some plans.

Saurosian Saurosian I haven't thought about that, but let's say in late September at the start of the plot.

SomebodyElse SomebodyElse Your wand picture isn't showing up for me in your CS. Nothing happens when I click the link either.

Saurosian Saurosian Also updated the Daemon's list with your creations. A note to everybody: any equipment Daemons on that list can be used by anybody as they're provided by Black Babel.

Blu Blu What do you expect is the current timeframe for when we'll start the RP?

And separate question: you're controlling the NPCs, right? So can we leave some 'mysteries' in NPC descriptions and then you can feel free to develop them however you see fit?

Saurosian Saurosian Right now I believe we're waiting on three more sheets. I think I'll start this rp some time mid next week.

I'm not controlling any npcs created by others unless requested for any reason. If you take the time to fill out the npc sheet, I assume it's an important npc and you have plans for them and/or particular way you want to play them.

Saurosian Saurosian Right now I believe we're waiting on three more sheets. I think I'll start this rp some time mid next week.

I'm not controlling any npcs created by others unless requested for any reason. If you take the time to fill out the npc sheet, I assume it's an important npc and you have plans for them and/or particular way you want to play them.
Thanks for the clarification!

Cresion Breezes Cresion Breezes As I told you before, really cool concept. Accepted~

So I’ll be starting this RP on Tuesday or Wednesday. I won’t be accepting any more sheets by then as an fyi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back