• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern wish i never loved you / fxm search thread

amberskies

delicate
hey there, i'm ana, 20 yrs old, she/her. i'll just get straight to it, i'm looking for a few rp partners and here's what im looking for!

i apologise in advance for making this so long omg

- please be 18+
- no one liners, at least 2 ish paragraphs per character?
- i have a preference for playing the female in a fxm pairing, but i don't mind doubling up, as long as you're putting effort into your male character too !
- not picky on responses but possibly 1 per day or every 2 ish days
- romance, slow burn, drama and angst are a must
- i only use realistic faceclaims, just a preference sorry! (basically no anime fc's)
- the characters i play range from 16-22 years old (i never go younger and i prefer not to go older)
- let me know if you get bored of our rp! we can either drop it, or add subplots to spice things up, or start from scratch with a different idea (:

plots/pairings/ideas im interested in
- grease au (bad boy/greaser x new girl)
- hitman x target
- best friend x best friend's brother
- zombie apocalypse
- island survival
- vampire x human
- anything slice of life (high school, college, etc.)
- bad boy x anything except good or nerdy girl (not a fan of that trope)
- divergent (four as my crush)
- maze runner (thomas as my crush) (craving this rn)
- school trip/camping au
- summer fling except the girl ends up being the new girl at the guys school afterwards (grease inspired)
- fake dating

potential starters
- we're on a long train ride and the train stopped in the middle of nowhere in the middle of the night au (technical difficulties?)
- trapped in a bank during a robbery
- stuck in an elevator
- we're 2 cute teenagers on summer vacation with our families and the tension is unreal

shoot me a pm if you're interested in anything i listed above, or if you have your own ideas, i'm more than happy to hear what you've got! please don't reply under this post bc i honestly probably wont see it oops

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back