• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
W
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

The Kingdom of Atzia may be in danger from a hidden monster looming in the darkness. Will a small decision made in the past catch up with them? Join in on the adventure to find out!

Optimo

Demon Defier
1961161.jpg

"In a land far, far away lies the Kingdom of Atzia, a small, peaceful nation of 10 million, and a place filled with magic. Found in every home, bought and sold in every marketplace. For most, magic is merely a tool, a mundane part of everyday life. For some, however, magic is an art, and they've devoted their lives to its practice. These are the wizards. Banded together into magical guilds, they ply their skills in search of fame and fortune. Many such guilds dot the landscape of Atzia. But there is a certain guild in a certain town that stands out far more than the rest, one from which countless legends have been born. A guild that will no doubt continue to create legends well into the future. Its name...is Chariot Wing."

This is a Fairy Tail roleplay set in a (almost) completely AU. No canon characters exist in this world and it's lore, the setting is different, the plot is different, the guilds are different. This has been done so we can build our own story from the ground up. The world is vast and can be filled with all kinds of characters from good to bad and young to old. I don't necessarily want to spill the whole lore because I think it'd be better if it was revealed in pieces throughout the story. This story welcomes all kinds of characters so don't be shy to get creative when thinking up OCs and roles. If you have any questions you could always ask me.

Notes
  • This takes place in X873 in Vibora, Kingdom of Atzia.
  • I'm sure you're wondering so I'll tell you now, Dragon Slayer magic doesn't exist. The only one that would is second generation Dragon Slayer magic and that itself would still be very rare.
  • There are several guilds already made, you could be a Guild Master if you want.
  • There will be limited slots for each guild so not everybody is going to the same guild and we can have some variety.
  • You are free to make more than one OC as long as you can handle it and consistently be active with all of them.
  • I can not express enough that this is a SEMI-LIT to ADV-LIT ROLEPLAY. One liners are unacceptable no matter the reason. At least one paragraph is required per post.
  • As far as how often you post, I'd prefer maybe two to three times a week so we could keep the roleplay going smoothly.
  • Please ask questions if you have any.

Current Guilds

golden-chariot-wings-logo-symbol-260nw-1867217641 (2).jpg
Chariot Wing
Guild Master - Open

download.png
Divided Vitality
Guild Master - Open

1642269030484.png
Sun Fox
Guild Master - Open

1642269064934.png
Midnight Eagle
Guild Master - Open

1642269198088.png
Alpha Dust
Guild Master - Open

Again, If you have any questions PLEASE ask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back