• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy WIllow Wisp Cafe

Gin noticed someone in the door way so he pulled out his earphones. "Hello?" He asked to fully being able to see anyone.

She smiled. "C-can I join you, our talk got interrupted...And now..It appears you got a girl in your room." She giggled and sat on the foot of his bed.

"Sure but I am feeling a little tired so if i fall asleep don't blame me... indeed it does." He giggled as well as he started looking at her.

" Whatever came on I like to much music so its all just wait and see whats next." Gin said laughing.

Gin's eyes started to close and he yawned. "Yeah I know how you feel I listen to the same. I think I'm going to go to sleep now." Gin said looking at Willow.

Amelia finished up her glass of milk and set the empty cup on top of one of Willow's wooden drawers. She scratched her lavender eye and yawns loudly.

"I think I'll be off to bed now... Thank you, Willow! G'night!"

She walked back to her room with her green frisbee in hand and jumped onto her bed, quickly falling asleep in peace now that her dear toy was reunited with her.

Rana settled down on her comfortable sheets and bed, noticed how fluffed the pillows were and how well she'd been taken care of so far. As her thoughts drifted from her, she began falling asleep...

"Delivery for.... Rana Sheil?" Rana rustled around in her comforter and hoped the man hadn't woken up her "friends". She slowly got up and stumbled to the door. "I'm here..." She yawned. 'Who delivers a package at 6:00?' she thought. As Rana signed the clipboard and took the box, she realized it was heavier than she thought it would be. Rana decided not to open it until at least 9, so she could rest a LOT more.

A figure in a long black cloak walked up the path to the cafe. The figure's cloak moved as he walked but the ends were stiff, it seemed to be ice at first glance. The figure got to the door and knocked loudly twice before opening the door. Stepping inside the figure folded down his hood. The man under the hood had a "rough around the edges" appearance to him. One might wonder about the integrity of a man who wore a long black cloak and ducked into inns at late hours. All he wanted was a warm drink to warm him up. "Hello?!" the figure said aloud to a seemingly empty room. The fireplace looked inviting but he didn't want to barge in too excitedly.

Willow peaked around the corner of the kitchen and responded. "Hello! Welcome to the Willow Wisp Cafe. Can I get you something to eat perhaps? Or maybe some coffee?" she asked the hooded figure. She smiled and went to the man. "May I take your cloak?"

The man looked at Willow for a moment with consideration before his mouth curved upward into a smirk. He stepped forward and waved at Willow. "I'm Sebastion. I'll take warm tea, peppermint with milk if you have it..." Sebastion uttered loud enough for Willow to hear. Before sitting down near the fire Sebastion removed his cloak. He hung it over an empty chair and dusted off his clothes. He wore plain looking modern clothing underneath his cloak. Sebastion's riding boots looked warm and comfortable. His arm tattoos shone lightly in the firelight as he stretched out in the comfy chair.

She went back into the kitchen and prepared his tea. She poured the milk and gave it a small stir. She returned to the mans side with the beverage. "Here you are Sebastion. Do you need a room as well, after your tea that is." She inquired.

Sebastion looked up at Willow and took his tea more daintily than his appearance should allow. He sipped and smiled as the warmth radiated through him. After a moment of deliberation he nodded. "I would really appreciate a room, thanks miss...." he trailed off gently, unsure of the woman's name.

"Willow. And I will show you to a room whenever you would like sir." She said with a smile. She was curvy, with deep red hair and big blue eyes, that held a vast amount of intelligence for her age. She had seen 20 summers now. She began wiping down the tables and straightening up the small inn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back