• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy WIllow Wisp Cafe

"Okay" Gin said as he stood still for a moment.

"Hmm.... well the only three things I do is travel, read and listen to music so just that....what about....you " Gin asked slightly less nervous waiting for her to walk as he would follow.

Rana was walking toward a shop selling some lovely shoes when she noticed a cafe. 'Hmm,' She wondered, nodding to herself. This seemed nice. She would check it out.

As soon as she opened the double doors, she heard a woman shout "It's done! Come and get it!" She chuckled. A busy joint. She liked this so far. She sat down on one of the stools and banged her elbows on the counter-top loud enough to be heard but not too loud that it was rude. "Hey." Rana said a s she smiled coolly.

"Nah, I ate before I got here. Though I would like a black coffee." She said quietly. She raised her eyebrow. "Actually, do you have cocktails here?" She appreciated the bartender's kindliness.

Amelia placed a hand on the railing as she slowly descended the stairs, looking back at Gin as she does.

"I like playing with my frisbee," she replied softly, holding it up in the air with one hand, "exploring new places, and talking to people." She smiled as she noticed Gin start to calm down. "C'mon, let's go down to eat."

She waved at the new girl as she took a seat at a table. "Hello there!"

"Hello."

Rana flipped her head upward and back down, like how you greet someone in a silent way. "How are you? My name's Rana."

"Yeah lets eat" Gin said as he followed her down the stairs but he didn't know if he should sit at her table or not so he decided to ask. "Erm mind if I sit here." Gin asked pointing towards a empty chair across from Amelia but instead of waiting for a answer just sat down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rana slowly sipped her drink. It tasted slightly like fruit, yet had a nice tang to it. "Do you guys live here? I noticed she was preparing dinner for you." She had been wondering about that since she came in, and now seemed like the right time to ask it.

Amelia laughed and patted the table with her frisbee. "Of course you can sit with me, Gin!"

She turned towards the new girl who asked the question. "Well, I don't live here! I think I might stay, though. I like the people here!"

Gin smiled but decided not to say anything but noticed something.... 'whats with all the girls' he thought to himself smirking a little.

"Ah. I see. Just wondering." She turned her head toward Willow. "I would like that, yes. Thank you. Whichever one is closest to being alone."

"Thank you dear. I might as well settle down." She followed the 'tender to the readied room. Rana slowly looked around the room, critizing every crack and the popcorn ceiling pattern. "This is a nice room. I think i'll enjoy it here." She sat on the bed and it's decorative floral pattern.

"I'm glad, it's not much but it's home. If you need me during the duration of your stay,my room is the last room on the right. Please don't hesitate to ask." She smiled. 
Willow head down stairs. By now the sun had set an it was time to close up the small Inn. " Did you two get enough to eat?"

"Yeah Thanks it was very nice." Ace said even though he barely touched the food he just looked around. "Any chance I can get your name?" Gin asked noticing he doesn't know it.

"I'm Willow." She smiled at him. "Well go ahead and get on up to your rooms, I've got to get the kitchen cleaned up." She gave the girl at the table a key to a room that was on the opposite side of the hall. "It should be to your liking."

"Okay and its nice to meet you Willow."Gin said as he looked around the floor and panic crossed his face. "Erm you wouldn't happen to know if i came here with a duffle bag would you?" Gin asked with panic in his voice looking at Willow.

"I don't remember seeing one on you... We'll go outside and look for it." She went up to her room and grabbed a flashlight. "Let's go." Willow smiled at him.

"No its fine I know where I left it then." Gin said still with panic in his voice as he stood up and ran towards the door but ended up falling over and his glasses falling off his head. "dam." He muttered looking on the ground for his glasses.

Gin took the hand. "Yeah I'm fine but I can't see any chance you can find my glasses" Gin said rather embarrassed looking at her with his bright blue eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back