• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy WIllow Wisp Cafe

She stooped down and picked up his glasses. "Here you are, hun." She handed him the glasses. "You've got beautiful eyes, you shouldn't hide them." Her own eyes shone brightly.

Gin just froze up blushing "erm......thanks....." He said very embarrassed as he took his glasses. 'my mother used to say the same thing' he thought to himself sighing with a tear nearly forming in his eye. He stood back to his feet and opened to door wiping his glasses before he put them on.

"You didn't its just..." Gin stopped "nothing." Gin said as he began to run again into the last place he was just around the corner the shop was about to close but the shop keeper saw gin. "Young man you forgot this a while ago." the shop keeper said. "Thanks your a life saver" Gin said taking the bag running back to the cafe. "Sorry about that this is very important." Gin said as he heavily panted looking at Willow.

"It's ok, I understand important things..I think I'll just leave the kitchen until tomorrow. I'm going to go upstairs." The bartender said to the young boy. She smiled and turned away and headed toward the stairs. When she reached them she turned to him. "If you need anything, I leave my door open."

Gin smiled at her. "Okay" he said as he pulled his bag over his shoulder and started looking inside it to see if he could find his only memory of his mother a small necklaces once he found it he headed up stairs and to his room.

Willow lay down on her bed, and let out a sigh. She was stupid. She shouldn't have said that kind of stuff to him. She didn't know him. She was to old for him to.

Gin walked into is room and sat in the corner of it for some reason he can't sleep in beds. "I met a lot of interesting people today they was the cute redhaired bartender, the dog ears loud lady and well one he didn't meet in a sense but saw her the lady with the blond hair they were all so cute so he just sat there thinking about them.

Willow got up and sat on her window sill. She sighed again and quietly began singing a little ditty she had heard as a child.

There's a blue moon risin' tonight over the valley.

There's a feeling lonesome and blue, stirrin' inside me,

While the song of the whippoorwhil echoes

Sweet words once spoken,

The sound of these hills serenade,

A heart that’s been broken.

Mountain lullaby sing us together,

Let him know I miss him tonight,

More now than ever.

Please send my love in your song

To him wherever,

Mountain lullaby, sing us together.;

I question the stars high above heavy with wishes,

Each with a story to tell, I know that ours did.

Memories locked in my heart,

Whispering to me

That you'll come wandering home,

Calling my name.

Gin could hear someone quietly signing he knew the song which made him smile he decided to see who was signing it. He walked out into the hallway and heard it was coming form Willows room so he walked inside hoping she wouldn't mind when she finished . "You have a great voice and a good musical choice Mountain lullaby by Buddy Cannon and Tish Hinojosa right?" Gin said with a smile on his face.

She jumped up startled. "Um...Yea...How did you know?" She smiled and giggled. "I suppose it's naive of me to assume people didn't know common lullabies." She invited him to sit with her on the window sill.

"To be honest not many people would I'm impressed you're voice goes great with the song you know how you could get more people here if you sang for everyone I'm sure the people would come flying in by the hundreds." Gin said smiling. "Who knows you might even meet that special mister someone" Gin added for a joke at the end.

Gin pulled up his glasses and rubbed one of his eyes. "Sure I would love to help you." Gin said smiling at her.

"Yeah we should." Gin said as he turned around forgetting to pull his glasses down which caused him to misjudge the door and walk into the door frame he went to the floor as he didn't expect it and held his nose. "ow" he said in pain.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gin scratched his head. "dam glasses never there when I need them" Gin said as he pulled down his glasses which wasn't smart since his nose was injured "Ow"Gin said as he moved his glasses back on top of his head That wasn't smart" he muttered."That door must have moved" He said smiling trying to ignore the pain.

She smiled at him and had him sit on her bed. "Here now, let me look." She examined his nose. He hadn't broken it, thankfully. "Doors don't move by themselves Gin." She giggled.

Gin also giggled "It did I saw....ah who am i fooling" Gin said smiling as he noticed something which made him laugh slightly more. "Ha this is the first time i've been in a girls room." Gin said out loud rather proud of that fact.

"Now I'm calling you a liar right here you too pretty to not have anyone in your room before...... wait did I just say that a loud." Gin said as he looked at her nervously.

((OOC I'm going to bed since its 01:26 am and i got work in like 3 and a half hours.))

Amelia lifted her head from the table, scratching her tired eyes as she woke up from her sudden nap. The stew was absolutely delicious... so much so she fell asleep right after finishing it.

She put aside her chair and climbed up the stairs and drowsily shuffled her feet to her room, too tired to pay attention to anything else. She collapsed onto the floral bed and slept soundly once again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back