• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy WIllow Wisp Cafe

Willow Blackthorn

C.o.D Girl
A peaceful place where people and creatures can enjoy the comforts of home, away from home! The bartender is a cute redheaded young woman by the name of Willow.

--

nancy-drew-shadow-at-the-waters-edge-mac-screenshots-e5c7d300c5e48227922974d465c4ec13.jpg

--

Have fun.

Enjoy the food and drinks

Enjoy the people.

--

The cafe was quite this morning. She hadn't seen a new customer in a few days. People just didn't travel anymore.She stood behind the bar, scrubbing the already spotless counter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gin was walking towards a cafe nearby which he hasn't been to before but he liked to try new places. When he got to the door he opened it and looked inside it was quiet just like how he liked places. The first person he noticed was the cute bartender with red hair. He approached a free table and sat down at it as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a mp3 player connecting ear phones to it and placing them into his ears.

The bartender noticed the young boy and got a cup and went to his table. "Something to drink, hun?" She smiled at him and set the cup of coffee down on the table.

"Hmm." Gin said as he pulled out one ear phone noticing her set a cup of coffee. "Ah erm yeah coffee please black no sugar." Gin said nervously he wasn't very good at talking to the opposite sex especially girls he has only just met.

She set the black coffee down and smiled. He was a little younger than her, but still cute. "Are you a traveler?" She asked the young man.

"Erm Yeah...I travel around every so often." Gin said looking at her still with the nervousness in his voice.

Amelia joyfully skipped down the gravel path, her floppy dog ears bouncing up and down with each hop as she hugs her green frisbee. She suddenly stopped in her tracks and turned towards the cafe, tilting her head in curiosity. She has never been to a cafe, but today seemed like a day to explore new places. She walked towards the cafe and swung open the front doors, looking around for any people inside.

"Hiya! Hello there!" she exclaimed, waving with one hand, as she notices the girl with red hair and the man at the table. She sat herself down at a table across from the black-haired man, her eyes wandering about the room in awe.

She smiled again. "Well, I've extra rooms available, if you need one." She offered to him. To the new girl she said. "Hello, would you like something to drink?"

Gin noticed the new girl enter in a rather loud manner of voice which annoyed him slightly but he ignored and but glanced over at the girl who just entered before back to the bartender."Yeah i think i do need a room for today." Gin said putting on a little smile on his face.

She stood and offer to show him a room. "Let me get her something to drink. Dinner is at 6 and I'm open to suggestions." She went back behind the corner to get the new girl a drink.

Amelia nodded her head in approval as she set down her frisbee on the table. "Just a glass of milk , please."

She continued to look about the room, but her gaze ended up drifting back towards the man with the earbuds. She thought to herself about what kind of things that he did as she waited for her drink.

Gin picked up his black coffee and took a little sip out of it waiting for the bartender to finish her ordering so he can see his room for the night.

She came back with a glass of milk and sat it on the table. "I'll be right back, I'm going to show this young man to his room." She said to the girl. She walked back to the boy and had him follow her to the rooms upstairs. "You can choose any room you'd like. This is my room." She said, pointing to a room at the end of the hall.

Gin followed her to the upstairs looking around to get settled into his surrounding. When she asked him what room he wanted he looked at them and just pointed to one "That one" He said... which was the room closet to hers which he found slightly awkward since he could have picked any room but he picked that one the closest to the cute bartender girl's

She smiled and handed him the key, "Please, make yourself at home. I'm going to start on dinner. Anything you would like in particular?" She questioned him.

Gin took the key. "Erm anything I'm not a fussy eater." Gin said no wanting to be a nuisance to her since she seemed to have a lot on her plate as it is so he didn't want to add anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
Amelia gulped down her glass of milk and set the empty glass on the table. She picked up her frisbee and tucked in her chair, now wanting to know the other people a bit more. She walked around until she found a set of stairs, and then she quietly tip-toed her way up.

She nodded and went down the stairs to the kitchen. She would prepare a light stew with plenty of vegetables and meat. It was her best dish. She chopped up the vegetables and the meat, then threw it in to a pot of chicken broth. She then put it onto the fire to stew for about 4 hours.

Gin was about to go down the stairs as he noticed the loud girl was walking up then. He knew it wasn't nice to think of people by their first appearance but he didn't know what else to think of her as. He stopped for a moment and looked at her.

Willow walked out of the kitchen and sat at the bar with a small glass of wine. The guy is adorable, hah an the girl is loud...But guests are guests. She thought to her self.

Amelia walked up the stairs and turned into the hallway but stopped as she noticed the young man, surprised to actually meet him. She slowly walked up to him and outstretched one hand, smiling at the quiet boy.

"Hello! My name's Amelia. Amelia Lovegood. What's your name?"

Gin took the hand and shook it he must have looked like a nervous wreck.

"Erm the..Names... Gin Shuizen... nice to meet ...you" Gin said very nervously looking at her.

Amelia turned towards the red-haired girl and nodded, rubbing her belly with the frisbee. "OK, thank you, ma'am! I'm starving!"

She turned back towards Gin and smiled warmly at him, noticing his nervousness. She let go of his hand and hugged her frisbee tightly, speaking softly this time "Gin... that's a nice name. I'm really sorry if I frightened you. I tend to get very loud and excited easily, hehe. What kind of things are you into, Gin?"

Willow went down stairs to check on the stew, she could smell the stew. It was done. She fixed up three bowls and shouted to the two on the stairs. "It's done! Come and get it.!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back