• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy WIllow Wisp Cafe

Amelia tossed and turned on her bed, her arms trying to reach out for something. She woke up in a cold sweat, breathing heavily. She jumped off the bed and wildly searched her room for her green frisbee, but it was nowhere to be seen.

"W-where'd I leave my frisbee?!" she cried, beginning to panic. She ran down the hall towards the only open door there and rapidly knocked on the wall next to it.

"Is anyone in there? I need help..."

Willow jumped from the bed. "What's wrong dear?" She took in the girls panicked state she noticed she didn't have her frisbee. "Have you lost your toy?" The older red head asked

Last edited by a moderator:
Gin stayed quiet it would look very awkward if Amelia saw him sat on Willow's bed or so he thought anyway.

Amelia nodded her head slightly, sniffling. "Mhm... I can't find my frisbee... Can you help me find it, miss?"

"Come on...Let' look downstairs." Willow sighed and smiled at the girl. She walked with her down stairs and turned on the lights, sure the green Frisbee would appear.

Amelia followed the lady downstairs and began looking for her frisbee. Her eyes suddenly shimmered in delight as she saw it lying on one of the tables. She dashed towards the table and picked up her frisbee, hugging it tightly. "Ahhh, there you are!! I must've left you when I went upstairs!"

She turned to the nice lady and smiled. "Thank you... Uh... What's your name?"

Amelia giggled. "My name's Amelia. Thanks for helping me, Willow!"

She walked to the foot of the stairs and sat down, hugging her frisbee tightly. She murmured, "I know it looks just like another toy, but this frisbee really means a lot to me."

Gin walked out of Willows room looking at the corridor to see if anyone was around which they wasn't he slipped back into his own room and laid down on his bed.

Amelia closed her eyes and rest her chin on the frisbee. "Warm milk sounds wonderful right now... Thank you, Willow."

Amelia nodded and laid down sideways on the steps, thinking about the day. She really liked the inn's quiet atmosphere and acceptance. She also liked Willow and Gin, as well, since they didn't seem to bothered by her like a lot of other people she met.

Amelia took the cup of milk and quietly sipped on it as she walked into Willow's room. She sat herself down on the edge of the bed and looked outside the window into the night sky. "How long have you been taking care of this place, Willow? It's very peaceful here..!"

Rana heard the commotion outside to find that the girl called Amelia had lost and found her frisbee. 'I wonder who gave that to her...' She slowly opened her door. Creak... "Hey guys. I just woke up from a nap. How long have I been asleep? I hope I haven't missed anything." She leaned against the wall, her black hair brushing up against the wallpaper. She wished she had her headphones and her MP3 player to relax with in her room. At least she had company.

Willow looked at the young woman. "Not really, Amelia just lost her frisbee." She smiled at the girl pup and her new guest. "Please, come sit." She patted the bed.

Rana smiled. "Thank you, Willow." She sat down on the girl's bed and sighed. She started to think about her home, and asked Willow: "Do you have a phone here?" She wondered if she could call her mom to ask for some things from her house.

Willow nodded and handed the girl her own cell phone. Willow barely used the thing as it was. She hadn't received anything from anyone lately, but she kept it on for customers to use. "Here use my phone. Poor thing is under used anyways."

Gin pulled out his Mp3 and earphones which were connected to the Mp3 he was laying on his bed and put he in his earphones since they was nothing better to do he started to listen to music.

"Thank you, dear." She quickly dialed her mother's number. After the call, she confirmed that a package was coming filled with some stuff from home. She was relieved her phone, laptop, and MP3 player were all coming. "I appreciate it," Rana said as she handed the phone back to the redhead.

"It's nothing really.." She smiled. "I'm going go check on Gin." She walked to Gin's room and knocked on the door frame. "Gin..? Are you still up?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back