• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy πš†πš’πš•πš• πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽ 𝚜𝚊𝚟𝚎 πšπš‘πšŽ 𝚍𝚊𝚒? /𝙰 πš›πš˜πš•πšŽπš™πš•πšŠπš’ πšœπšŽπšŠπš›πšŒπš‘/

AstroBunny

Roleplay Type(s)

Love shall win against hate.

β€œI don’t know why I Tried to save him, all I know is I’m glad I did.”

MxM roleplay

Hello Fellow roleplayers! Im looking for some partners to do this 1on1 MxM fantasy roleplay with! Let me tell you about myself before we continue…

I am 17, literate to adv lit, and pretty active if interested in roleplay! I love drawing scenes from our roleplay, and im craving a partner who likes OOC chat and angst! Since dark themes is my speciality! You may Call me Sage! Or hero! I dont mind! I use he/they pronouns!

Now about the base line for the plot!

A war against two neighboring kingdoms, the two princes leading their kingdoms to war as demanded by their fathers. They meet eachother head on, immediately fighting and trying to struck the other one dead. The horror of the blood from their knights and citizens blinding them with lust for death. But as one of them goes to impale the opposing kingdom’s prince…The look in eachother’s eyes stopped time. And stopped the hate for one another.. this can go anyway!

If you’re interested, reply to this post with your age, literacy level, and so on! Then if I feel we match and can be good partners, Ill PM you for the OOC chat! See ya!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back