• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Wicked’s 1x1 search New Plot idea

Hahahaha, I'm up for the war idea but i have zero experience in it, i do feel like it could be a lot of fun to write it out together! so let me know c;

Hahahaha, I'm up for the war idea but i have zero experience in it, i do feel like it could be a lot of fun to write it out together! so let me know c;

I do love this plot but unfortunately I’ve already have it in the works. I do still have the Viking one open though if you’re interested. If you have other ideas I’m open to hear them as well.

Hello ~

I hope you are doing well! I am curious and it looks like you still need some partners! I know you said slice-of-life, but are you open to adding a touch of fantasy? If not, that is cool too.

Of the two plots you mentioned, I am interested in the Viking one and maybe we can come up with some more ideas on it. :3 If you have someone for that one already, maybe we can do something with a character who was accused of being a witch/wizard and sentenced to burn but escapes? Or maybe we have two tribes with varying cultures and have an almost Romeo and Juliet type thing going on? Just thinking on the fly here so if you're still interested in something, let me know!

Hello ~

I hope you are doing well! I am curious and it looks like you still need some partners! I know you said slice-of-life, but are you open to adding a touch of fantasy? If not, that is cool too.

Of the two plots you mentioned, I am interested in the Viking one and maybe we can come up with some more ideas on it. :3 If you have someone for that one already, maybe we can do something with a character who was accused of being a witch/wizard and sentenced to burn but escapes? Or maybe we have two tribes with varying cultures and have an almost Romeo and Juliet type thing going on? Just thinking on the fly here so if you're still interested in something, let me know!

I am very much interested and no I don’t mind adding a touch of fantasy. I would love to do the Viking one and I think it would be cool if maybe the woman they kidnapped is a witch. It could certainly make things interesting. Message me and we can brainstorm more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back