Other Why did you pick your name?

I've used the alias ThAtGuY for a pretty long time now. On various different forums. Social media. It's that guy! What guy? That guy? Who? That guy!!! Ooooohh, him? No, over there. Him? Nope. That guy!! Yep. That's not a very good explanation, honestly... I just thought it sounded funny one day and I'm super unoriginal. I've used it for years now. I shall not abandon this habit now.

i am in love with the japanese culture so I changed my name to match it, so I used mirai because it means future because I have hope for the future and chan is because I'm female

Its an old world that I could never forget. Kinda hard to pronounce and doesn't really roll of the tongue right away.

i gotta let people know up front wha my whole deal is! namely boat media and anything related. also it's just fun to say

its from my olden times of being able to recite any page from Lotr trilogy from memory and me being in a knighthood.
Where they would always compliment me on being swift with swords which arent meant to be swift, like those really big two handed swords.
So i just translated Swift Sword into elvish from tolkien, to be exact the olden elvish and viola. its my name

It's my nick name. I have always been kinda high strung and had my head in the clouds, dreaming up crazy storylines. I am a manic muse.

It started off as a joke because the cat is destructive so why not throw in cat and Godzilla.

Last edited:
This is a photo of a baby swallow my brother took. Swallows nest over our door every year. I love its "angry eyebrows".

Attachments

• AngrySwallowBaby.png
    AngrySwallowBaby.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 2
Embarrassingly enough, I chose mine because hit character Komaeda from Danganronpa has a dead dog, lol.
Originally it was going to just be a username for my (game) Identity V alt account where I own Komaeda's crossover skin, but it just kind of stuck afterwards.

i liked the way it sounded!! it's easy to sound out and gentle to listen to. also I just like mixing together two words that sound like they could be a new type of fruit c:

I think flowers are fascinating, so I chose something related to them. It just also happens to sound tangentially more interesting than it actually is. I've read somewhere that the word Calyx also means "husk" which I find interesting too. Not exactly why I picked it, but. Yeah. Flowers cool.

Well I tend to be a quiet kid till I get to know you-- pretty self explanatory really.

I make mixed drinks/mock tails (nonalcoholic). It has nothing to do with RP or anything. Hehe and I found out people charge water with energy from the moon and sun and I just thought the name sounded interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back