Other Why did you choose your avatar?

what can I say? Iike animal crossing.
Here's some images in spoilers

ACNH-1-9.jpgACNH-1-7.jpgACNH-2-5.jpgACNH-2-3.jpgACNH-1-5.pngACNH-43.jpgACNH-23.jpg

I chose my latest profile pic, (below), because its 1) a werewolf, 2) it's as gay as I am, and 3) haha, hot man blepping
Profile.png

I am an attractive person who smokes, so it really speaks to me in a way you know. Also I think Damien Chazelle's Babylon is gonna be the best thing since sliced bread.

I wanted my avatar to be something unique, but I have no artistic talent to speak of, so I asked an AI to paint something based on my username. No complaints!

It's me. I drew it. Self portrait, self explanatory lol. Why galaxy liquid coming out of my eyes? Because I was venting when drawing it, and I like galaxy / space themes. : )

It might sound kind of silly, but it reminds me of the last thing my first boyfriend ever said to me (Passed In 2018 from Overdose).

I like Chopper and I get the feeling that he's under appreciated and represented, but I also have a feeling that I'm incredibly wrong.

i can’t really stick with the same avatar to save my life, but i chose my avatar because do-yoon han is one of my favorite characters from this game with a pretty small english fandom, “buried stars”. i want people to ask where the guy in my avatar is from and then draw them in to make the bstars fandom just a bit larger. now thinking, i might change my pfp to seil chang, also from bstars 💀

I view the green and deer as a nature spirit. Nature spirit aesthetics are incredibly appealing.

Despite how infamous his story is, Jeff the Killer is one of my favorite CreepyPastas. It's "weird to say" but I relate to him as a victim of neglect & abuse and he's been super important to me 4 the longest time. Also the artist (五五) just kinda rocks balls /pos.

She's an OC of mine for my favorite Fandom (Magic: The Gathering) <3 It's one of my favorite artworks I've made of her, and she kinda took over my online persona, though I still use a very old, and very dead ship name for usernames.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back